• Ultimate Debian Database isn't reachable

From findmyname@tutanota.com@21:1/5 to All on Tue Dec 21 11:20:01 2021
    Hello good people of Debian and open source world !

I'm using Ultimate Debian Database time to time and I really like it :) However I noticed that the PSQL isn't reachable any more.

```
    $ psql postgresql://udd-mirror:udd-mirror@udd-mirror.debian.net/udd
    psql: error: could not connect to server: No route to host
           Is the server running on host "udd-mirror.debian.net" (147.75.35.146) and accepting
           TCP/IP connections on port 5432?```

Is it expected ?

Thx
    BR
    FindMyName
    --
    Sent with Tutanota, the secure & ad-free mailbox.

<html>
    <head>
    <meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
    </head>
    <body>
    <div><br></div><div>Hello good people of Debian and open source world !<br></div><div dir="auto"><br></div><div dir="auto">I'm using&nbsp;Ultimate Debian Database time to time and I really like it :)<br></div><div dir="auto">However I noticed that the
    PSQL isn't reachable any more.<br></div><div dir="auto"><br></div><div dir="auto">```<br></div><div dir="auto"><span style=""><span class="font" style="font-family:monospace"><span style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); --
    darkreader-inline-color:#e8e6e3; --darkreader-inline-bgcolor:#181a1b;" data-darkreader-inline-color="" data-darkreader-inline-bgcolor="">$ psql postgresql://udd-mirror:<a href="mailto:udd-mirror@udd-mirror.debian.net">udd-mirror@udd-mirror.debian.net</a>/
    udd </span><br>psql: error: could not connect to server: No route to host <br> &nbsp;&nbsp