• Debian-emacsen, I wish you business successfully #Y3cbkyvr #

From neo@21:1/5 to All on Wed Mar 10 19:20:02 2021
    ----boundary_255_c68cea21-2a95-4e79-9f8d-ef8f7cdb1f5f
    Content-Type: text/plain; charset=utf-8
    Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Hi Debian-emacsen,
    Glad to hear that you’re on the market for plastic product, We are a toolmaker from China having 20 years of experience in designing and manufacturing of plastic injection mold . located at ShenZhenCity,GuangdongProvince.with the
    strength of mold manufacturing and production, with good quality and pretty competitive price.
    Also we have our own professional designers to meet any of your requirements. Should you have any questions,contact me,let’s talk details. Website : haiweimold.com
    Best regards!
    Neo Yang

----boundary_255_c68cea21-2a95-4e79-9f8d-ef8f7cdb1f5f
    Content-Type: text/html; charset=utf-8
    Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<!DOCTYPE HTML><html><head><meta HTTP-EQUIV="Content-Type" CONTENT="text/html; charset=UTF-8"/>
    <title>Debian-emacsen, I wish you business successfully #Y3cbkyvr #</title></head><body><P><FONT style="FONT-FAMILY:
    Arial" size=4>Hi Debian-emacsen, </FONT></P>
    <P><FONT style="FONT-FAMILY: Arial" size=4>Glad to hear that you’re on the market for plastic product, We are a toolmaker from China having 20 years of experience in designing and manufacturing of plastic
    injection mold . located at ShenZhen&nbsp;City,&nbsp;Guangdong&nbsp;Province.with the strength of mold manufacturing and production, with good quality and pretty competitive price. </FONT></P>
    <P><FONT style="FONT-FAMILY: Arial" size=4>Also we have our
    own professional designers to meet any of your requirements. </FONT></P> <P><FONT style="FONT-FAMILY: Arial"><FONT size=4>Should you have any questions,contact me,let’s talk details. Website :&nbsp;<SPAN>&nbsp;</SPAN></FONT><FONT size=4>haiweimold.com<
    /FONT></FONT></P>
    <P><FONT style="FONT-FAMILY: Arial" size=4>Best regards! </FONT></P>
    <P><FONT style="FONT-FAMILY: Arial" size=4>Neo Yang</P> <P>&nbsp;</P></FONT></body></html> ----boundary_255_c68cea21-2a95-4e79-9f8d-ef8f7cdb1f5f--

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)