• libX11.so.6 error

From Francesco Pietra@21:1/5 to All on Wed Sep 13 16:30:01 2017
    Resent inserting the subjet

While attempting to create a virtual scree with the remote cluster, the
    error arose:

/loader/pyi_importers.py", line 409, in load_module
    ImportError: /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libX11.so.6: undefined symbol: xcb_poll_for_reply64

I am at debaian9 amd64. No problem with local graphiocs.

Thasnks for advice

francesco pietra

<div dir="ltr"><div>Resent inserting the subjet<br><br><div><div>While attempting to create a virtual scree with the remote cluster, the error arose:<br><br><blockquote class="gmail_quote" style="margin:0px 0px 0px 0.8ex;border-left:1px solid rgb(204,204,
    204);padding-left:1ex">/loader/pyi_importers.py&quot;, line 409, in load_module<br>ImportError: /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/<wbr>libX11.so.6: undefined symbol: xcb_poll_for_reply64<br></blockquote><br></div>I am at debaian9 amd64. No problem with local
    graphiocs.<br><br></div>Thasnks for advice<br><br></div>francesco pietra<br></div>

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Francesco Pietra@21:1/5 to All on Wed Sep 13 18:00:02 2017
    I have now noticed, while launching on my computer the same viewer VMD that
    I wanted to have in remote view from the cluster that VMD complains

opt/lib/vmd/vmd_LINUXAMD64: /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libGL.so.1: no
    version information available (required by /opt/lib/vmd/vmd_LINUXAMD64)

While this is tolerated on my computer, run by debian9 amd64, it is not tolerated by the remote cluster, run by centOS. Any remedy?

thanks

francesco pietra

---------- Forwarded message ----------
    Date: Wed, Sep 13, 2017 at 3:25 PM
    Subject: libX11.so.6 error
    To: amd64 Debian <debian-amd64@lists.debian.org>

Resent inserting the subjet

While attempting to create a virtual scree with the remote cluster, the
    error arose:

/loader/pyi_importers.py", line 409, in load_module
    ImportError: /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libX11.so.6: undefined symbol: xcb_poll_for_reply64

I am at debaian9 amd64. No problem with local graphiocs.

Thasnks for advice

francesco pietra

<div dir="ltr"><div><div><div>I have now noticed, while launching on my computer the same viewer VMD that I wanted to have in remote view from the cluster that VMD complains<br><br>opt/lib/vmd/vmd_LINUXAMD64:
    /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libGL.so.1: no version information available (required by /opt/lib/vmd/vmd_LINUXAMD64)<br><br></div>While this is tolerated on my computer, run by debian9 amd64, it is not tolerated by the remote cluster, run by centOS. Any remedy?<br><br></div>thanks<br><br></div>francesco pietra <br><div><div><
    <br><br><br><br><br><div><div class="gmail_quote">---------- Forwarded message ----------<br>From: <b class="gmail_sendername">Francesco Pietra</b> <span dir="ltr">&lt;<a href="mailto:chiendarret@gmail.com">chiendarret@gmail.com</a>&gt;</span><br>
    Date: Wed, Sep 13, 2017 at 3:25 PM<br>Subject: libX11.so.6 error<br>To: amd64 Debian &lt;<a href="mailto:debian-amd64@lists.debian.org">debian-amd64@lists.debian.org</a>&gt;<br><br><br><div dir="ltr"><div>Resent inserting the subjet<br><br><div><div>
    While attempting to create a virtual scree with the remote cluster, the error arose:<br><br><blockquote class="gmail_quote" style="margin:0px 0px 0px 0.8ex;border-left:1px solid rgb(204,204,204);padding-left:1ex">/loader/pyi_importers.py&quot;, line 409,
    in load_module<br>ImportError: /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libX<wbr>11.so.6: undefined symbol: xcb_poll_for_reply64<br></blockquote><br></div>I am at debaian9 amd64. No problem with local graphiocs.<br><br></div>Thasnks for advice<span class="gmail-HOEnZb">
    <font color="#888888"><br><br></font></span></div><span class="gmail-HOEnZb"><font color="#888888">francesco pietra<br></font></span></div>
    </div><br></div></div></div></div></div>

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)