• pulseaudio problems

From Francesco Pietra@21:1/5 to All on Fri Dec 16 17:50:02 2016
    --94eb2c12fbba0afb690543c95a23
    Content-Type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8

I have just installed pulseaudio and pavucontrol on Xfce (debian GNU Linux amd64 jessie 8 stable; GA-X79-UD3 with two GPUs) I managed in /etc/pulse/ default.pa to switch from default HDMI to analog output. However, in pavucontrol the output device is blinking, i.e., there is a continuous
    switch betweem heahphone and line out analog.

I noticed on Internet that this is a bug.

Thanks for advice

(with the same OS on a desktop without GPUs/CUDA there is no such problem, actually sound workks nicely on the same couple of speahers)

francesco pietra

--94eb2c12fbba0afb690543c95a23
    Content-Type: text/html; charset=UTF-8
    Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir="ltr"><div>I have just installed pulseaudio and pavucontrol on Xfce (debian GNU Linux amd64 jessie 8 stable; GA-X79-UD3 with two GPUs) I managed in /etc/pulse/<a href="http://default.pa">default.pa</a> to switch from default HDMI to analog
    output. However, in pavucontrol the output device is blinking, i.e., there is a continuous switch betweem heahphone and line out analog.</div><div><br></div><div>I noticed on Internet that this is a bug.</div><div><br></div><div>Thanks for advice</div><
    <br></div><div>(with the same OS on a desktop without GPUs/CUDA there is no such problem, actually sound workks nicely on the same couple of speahers)</div><div><br></div><div>francesco pietra</div></div>

--94eb2c12fbba0afb690543c95a23--

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)