• old cd image of Debian Hamm

From Arne Krumnow@21:1/5 to All on Thu Sep 28 14:10:02 2023
    To whom it may concern,

I am recently working on a problem, where I need to interact with an old system. The said system uses an old/ancient version of 1997 with libc5 and I was told that I need to establish a VM with the same/similiar OS to do this. For this purpose I choose
    the Debian Hamm version (I think in the initial statement it was said that it could access libc5 still).
    Is there a possibility of obtaining a working .iso  file for the Debian Hamm version and if yes how could I obtain it?

Best regards,
    Arne.

<html>To whom it may concern,<br /><br />I am recently working on a problem, where I need to interact with an old system. The said system uses an old/ancient version of 1997 with libc5 and I was told that I need to establish a VM with the same/similiar
    OS to do this. For this purpose I choose the Debian Hamm version (I think in the initial statement it was said that it could access libc5 still).<br />Is there a possibility of obtaining a working .iso&nbsp; file for the Debian Hamm version and if yes
    how could I obtain it?<br /><br />Best regards,<br />Arne.<br /><br />&nbsp;</html>

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Andreas Heinlein@21:1/5 to All on Thu Sep 28 14:20:01 2023
    Hello,

on https://cdimage.debian.org/mirror/cdimage/archive/ you will find an archive of official images starting from Debian 3.0 onwards. Older images can be found in the subfolder "older-contrib", including images of Debian 2.0 (Hamm). These are, however,
    apparently not "official" but user contributed.

Bye,
    Andreas

Am 28.09.23 um 13:38 schrieb Arne Krumnow:
    To whom it may concern,

I am recently working on a problem, where I need to interact with an old system. The said system uses an old/ancient version of 1997 with libc5 and I was told that I need to establish a VM with the same/similiar OS to do this. For this purpose I choose
    the Debian Hamm version (I think in the initial statement it was said that it could access libc5 still).
    Is there a possibility of obtaining a working .iso  file for the Debian Hamm version and if yes how could I obtain it?

Best regards,
    Arne.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)