On Tue, Sep 14, 2021 at 07:04:11PM +0100, Adam Barratt wrote:
Thanks for the responses everyone. Mark indicated on IRC that he'd be
happy to be ftpmaster-du-jour on any of the dates.
On Mon, 2021-09-06 at 12:51 +0100, Adam D. Barratt wrote:
We've ended up being late with planning 10.11 due to the timing of[...]
the bullseye release, and also need to look at getting 11.1 sorted.
September 18th - not great; means freezing this coming weekend
September 25th - not great; I'm away during most of the week
beforehand, so will be unlikely to be able to deal with any issues,
make sure everything's ready, etc.
October 2nd - OK for me
The conclusion seems to be that if we want to have all of the Images
Team available then we're looking at:
October 9th - OK for me
October 16th - OK for me
Images Team, what was the conclusion in terms of timing for the two
point releases? Are you happy for the archive side for both to happen
on the same day, with image testing for buster possibly being delayed,
or would you prefer to try and separate the whole process? (In which
case we would need all teams available for multiple dates.)
I'm happy either way, I think Andy was less sure in the case that we
got him to do both? :-)
|Location:||Huddersfield, West Yorkshire, UK|
|Nodes:||8 (0 / 8)|