• Article Contribution to your site

From Susan Ranford@21:1/5 to All on Mon Sep 13 21:20:01 2021
    This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

Hi there,
    I’m Susan. I publish content all over the internet, mainly to promote my business strategy blog, Strategics360, as an expert on business success.
    I started as a career coach for NewYorkJobs.com, and things just kind of snowballed from there. I’ve been doing my own thing since. Basically, that means reaching out to blogs, hoping to get my stuff published and starting to develop my blog. 
    I'm reaching out today because I want to contribute to your site. I'm currently focused on best practices for small and medium sized businesses, and I'm hoping to create an article for your site that provides information to bring value to your readers.
    If you're interested, let me know and we can talk further about topics and deadline. 
    Best,
    Susan RanfordLet's Connect on LinkedIn

Hi there,<br /><br />
    I’m Susan. I publish content all over the internet, mainly to promote my business strategy blog, Strategics360, as an expert on business success.<br /><br />
    I started as a career coach for NewYorkJobs.com, and things just kind of snowballed from there. I’ve been doing my own thing since. Basically, that means reaching out to blogs, hoping to get my stuff published and starting to develop my blog. <br /><
    br />
    I'm reaching out today because I want to contribute to your site. I'm currently focused on best practices for small and medium sized businesses, and I'm hoping to create an article for your site that provides information to bring value to your readers.<
    br /><br />
    If you're interested, let me know and we can talk further about topics and deadline. <br /><br />
    Best,<br />
    Susan Ranford<br /><a href="http://www.linkedin.com/in/susan-ranford">Let's Connect on LinkedIn</a>

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Susan Ranford@21:1/5 to All on Wed Sep 22 22:40:01 2021
    This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

Hi there,
    I wanna drop in real quick to see if you had a minute to read the last email I sent over.
    I'd love to work together on some content for your site.
    Let me know your thoughts.
    Hope to hear from you soon!
    Best,
    SusanLet's Connect on LinkedIn

Hi there,<br /><br />
    I wanna drop in real quick to see if you had a minute to read the last email I sent over.<br /><br />
    I'd love to work together on some content for your site.<br /><br />
    Let me know your thoughts.<br /><br />
    Hope to hear from you soon!<br /><br />
    Best,<br />
    Susan<br /><a href="http://www.linkedin.com/in/susan-ranford">Let's Connect on LinkedIn</a>

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)