• Bug report

From Glenn Brumfield@21:1/5 to All on Fri May 7 18:30:01 2021
    Sorry, but I didn't know where to properly send a bug report for a
    non-official + non-free iso image.

Reporting about: d-live nf 10.9.0 gn amd64 iso image.

I downloaded this image from Debian's link and confirmed with SHA512SUM.

Problem: When running live, Movie application will not play any video files that I possess (mpg, mpeg, mpeg2, mp4, mkv, etc.) These same files play perfectly using the current VLC player in my Ubuntu 18.04 installation.
    Just thought you might want to confirm whether or not this applies only to
    me, or is an issue with the live non-free image.

Thank you for your time and attention.

Glenn
    brumfield.glenn@gmai.com

<div dir="ltr">Sorry, but I didn&#39;t know where to properly send a bug report for a non-official + non-free iso image.<div><br></div><div>Reporting about: d-live nf 10.9.0 gn amd64 iso image.<br></div><div><br></div><div>I downloaded this image from
    Debian&#39;s link  and confirmed with SHA512SUM.</div><div><br></div><div>Problem: When running live, Movie application will not play any video files that I possess (mpg, mpeg, mpeg2, mp4, mkv, etc.) These same files play perfectly using the current VLC
    player in my Ubuntu 18.04 installation. Just thought you might want to confirm whether or not this applies only to me, or is an issue with the live non-free image.</div><div><br></div><div>Thank you for your time and attention.</div><div><br></div><div>
    Glenn</div><div><a href="mailto:brumfield.glenn@gmai.com">brumfield.glenn@gmai.com</a></div></div>

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)