• Fw: Re: Porter roll call for Debian Bookworm

From Dipak Zope1@21:1/5 to Graham Inggs on Tue Dec 28 17:40:01 2021
    ----- Forwarded by Dipak Zope1/India/Contr/IBM on 28/12/2021 10:01 PM
    -----

To: ginggs@debian.org
    Cc: debian-devel@lists.debian.org, debian-ports@lists.debian.org, debian-release@lists.debian.org
    Date: 28/12/2021 05:55 PM
    Subject: Re: [EXTERNAL] Re: Porter roll call for Debian Bookworm

Hi,

I am an active porter for the following architectures and I intend to
    continue for the development cycle of Debian Bookworm.

For s390x, I
    - test all packages on this architecture
    - run a Debian testing or unstable system on port that I use regularly
    - fix toolchain issues
    - triage arch-specific bugs
    - fix arch-related bugs
    - triage d-i bugs
    - test d-i regularly
    - fix d-i bugs/issues
    - maintain builds

I am not a DD/DM.

Regards,
    Dipak

----- Original message -----
    To: debian-ports@lists.debian.org
    Cc: "Debian release team" <debian-release@lists.debian.org>, "Debian Development" <debian-devel@lists.debian.org>
    Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: Porter roll call for Debian Bookworm
    Date: Thu, Dec 23, 2021 6:22 PM

Hi

A friendly reminder about the porter roll call for bookworm.

On Sat, 2 Oct 2021 at 11:57, Graham Inggs <ginggs@debian.org> wrote:
    We are doing a roll call for porters of all prospective release architectures. If you are an active porter behind one of these
    architectures [1] and intend to continue for the development cycle of
    Debian Bookworm (est. release mid-2023), please respond with a signed
    email containing the following before Saturday, January 1, 2022:

Please note we don't automatically assume that porters for previous
    releases will continue to do so.
    If you were a porter for a previous release, we'd like you to sign up
    again for bookworm.

Please refer to the architecture requalification page [1] for the
    current status.

Graham, on behalf of the release team

[1]
    https://release.debian.org/bookworm/arch_qualify.html

--=_alternative 005AD3F1652587B9_Content-Type: text/html; charset="US-ASCII" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<span style=" font-size:9pt;color:#800080;font-family:sans-serif">----- Forwarded by Dipak Zope1/India/Contr/IBM on 28/12/2021 10:01 PM -----</span><br><br><span style=" font-size:9pt;color:#5f5f5f;font-family:sans-serif">From:
    &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;</span><span style=" font-size:9pt;font-family:sans-serif">Dipak
    Zope1/India/Contr/IBM</span><br><span style=" font-size:9pt;color:#5f5f5f;font-family:sans-serif">To:
    &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;</span><span style=" font-size:9pt;font-family:sans-serif">ginggs@debian.org</span><br><span style=" font-size:9pt;color:#5f5f5f;font-family:sans-serif">Cc:
    &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;</span><span style=" font-size:9pt;font-family:sans-serif">debian-devel@lists.debian.org,
    debian-ports@lists.debian.org, debian-release@lists.debian.org</span><br><span style=" font-size:9pt;color:#5f5f5f;font-family:sans-serif">Date:
    &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;</span><span style=" font-size:9pt;font-family:sans-serif">28/12/2021
    05:55 PM</span><br><span style=" font-size:9pt;color:#5f5f5f;font-family:sans-serif">Subject:
    &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;</span><span style=" font-size:9pt;font-family:sans-serif">Re:
    [EXTERNAL] Re: Porter roll call for Debian Bookworm</span><br><hr noshade><br><br><p style="margin-top:0px;margin-Bottom:0px"><span style=" font-size:10pt;font-family:Courier New">Hi,</span></p><p style="margin-top:0px;margin-Bottom:0px"><span style="
    font-size:10pt;font-family:Courier New">&nbsp;</span></p><p style="margin-top:0px;margin-Bottom:0px"><span style=" font-size:10pt;font-family:Courier New">I
    am an active porter for the following architectures and I intend to continue for the development cycle of Debian Bookworm.</span></p><p style="margin-top:0px;margin-Bottom:0px"><span style=" font-size:10pt;font-family:Courier New">&nbsp;
    </span></p><p style="margin-top:0px;margin-Bottom:0px"><span style=" font-size:10pt;font-family:Courier New">&nbsp;</span></p><p style="margin-top:0px;margin-Bottom:0px"><span style=" font-size:10pt;font-family:Courier New">For
    s390x, I</span></p><p style="margin-top:0px;margin-Bottom:0px"><span style=" font-size:10pt;font-family:Courier New">&nbsp;
    - test all packages on this architecture</span></p><p style="margin-top:0px;margin-Bottom:0px"><span style=" font-size:10pt;font-family:Courier New">&nbsp;
    - run a Debian testing or unstable system on port that I use regularly</span></p><p style="margin-top:0px;margin-Bottom:0px"><span style=" font-size:10pt;font-family:Courier New">&nbsp;
    - fix toolchain issues</span></p><p style="margin-top:0px;margin-Bottom:0px"><span style=" font-size:10pt;font-family:Courier New">&nbsp;
    - triage arch-specific bugs</span></p><p style="margin-top:0px;margin-Bottom:0px"><span style=" font-size:10pt;font-family:Courier New">&nbsp;
    - fix arch-related bugs</span></p><p style="margin-top:0px;margin-Bottom:0px"><span style=" font-size:10pt;font-family:Courier New">&nbsp;
    - triage d-i bugs</span></p><p style="margin-top:0px;margin-Bottom:0px"><span style=" font-size:10pt;font-family:Courier New">&nbsp;
    - test d-i regularly</span></p><p style="margin-top:0px;margin-Bottom:0px"><span style=" font-size:10pt;font-family:Courier New">&nbsp;
    - fix d-i bugs/issues</span></p><p style="margin-top:0px;margin-Bottom:0px"><span style=" font-size:10pt;font-family:Courier New">&nbsp;
    - maintain builds</span></p><p style="margin-top:0px;margin-Bottom:0px"><span style=" font-size:10pt;font-family:Courier New">&nbsp;</span></p><p style="margin-top:0px;margin-Bottom:0px"><span style=" font-size:10pt;font-family:Courier New">I
    am not a DD/DM.</span></p><p style="margin-top:0px;margin-Bottom:0px"><span style=" font-size:10pt;font-family:Courier New">&nbsp;</span></p><p style="margin-top:0px;margin-Bottom:0px"><span style=" font-size:10pt;font-family:Courier New">Regards,</span><
    <p style="margin-top:0px;margin-Bottom:0px"><span style=" font-size:10pt;font-family:Courier New">Dipak</span></p><br><span style=" font-size:10pt;font-family:Arial">&nbsp;</span><br><span style=" font-size:10pt;font-family:Arial">----- Original
    -----<br>From: &quot;Graham Inggs&quot; &lt;ginggs@debian.org&gt;<br>To: debian-ports@lists.debian.org<br>Cc: &quot;Debian release team&quot; &lt;debian-release@lists.debian.org&gt;,
    &quot;Debian Development&quot; &lt;debian-devel@lists.debian.org&gt;<br>Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: Porter roll call for Debian Bookworm<br>Date: Thu, Dec 23, 2021 6:22 PM<br> &nbsp;</span><br><tt><span style=" font-size:10pt">Hi<br><br>A friendly reminder
    about the porter roll call for bookworm.<br><br>On Sat, 2 Oct 2021 at 11:57, Graham Inggs &lt;ginggs@debian.org&gt; wrote:<br>&gt; We are doing a roll call for porters of all prospective release<br>&gt; architectures. &nbsp;If you are an active porter
    behind one of these<br>&gt; architectures [1] and intend to continue for the development cycle
    of<br>&gt; Debian Bookworm (est. release mid-2023), please respond with a signed<br>&gt; email containing the following before Saturday, January 1, 2022:<br><br>Please note we don't automatically assume that porters for previous<br>releases will continue
    to do so.<br>If you were a porter for a previous release, we'd like you to sign up<br>again for bookworm.<br><br>Please refer to the architecture requalification page [1] for the<br>current status.<br><br>Graham, on behalf of the release team<br><br><br>[
    1] </span></tt><a href="https://release.debian.org/bookworm/arch_qualify.html" target="_blank"><tt><span style=" font-size:10pt;color:blue"><u>https://release.debian.org/bookworm/arch_qualify.html</u></span></tt></a><tt><span style=" font-size:10pt"></
    span></tt><span style=" font-size:10pt;font-family:Arial"><br> </span><br><span style=" font-size:10pt;font-family:Arial">&nbsp;</span><br><BR>

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)