• Regarding OpenMainframe Project Mentorship Program

From Shivank Garg@21:1/5 to All on Sat Jan 25 19:40:01 2020
    Hi All!
    I'm a student at IIT Kanpur, India. I have a deep interest in Operating
    Systems and Computer Architecture. In the past, I did GSoC'19 in The
    FreeBSD Project, and I also have Linux kernel experience through my
    internship in Samsung Semiconductor (Memory Solutions). I also did/doing courses on Linux Kernel Programming and Operating Systems at my university.

I wish to contribute to The Debian Project through this mentorship program
    and wish to take this opportunity to learn and contribute to open-source.

I request the community to suggest the project that I can pursue in
    Z-systems. I will be very happy to solve any issue or develop any new
    feature to support Debian.

Best Regards,
    Shivank

<div dir="ltr"><div dir="ltr"><div dir="ltr">Hi All!<div>I&#39;m a student at IIT Kanpur, India. I have a deep interest in Operating Systems and Computer Architecture. In the past, I did GSoC&#39;19 in The FreeBSD Project, and I also have Linux kernel
    experience through my internship in Samsung Semiconductor (Memory Solutions). I also did/doing courses on Linux Kernel Programming and Operating Systems at my university.</div><div><br></div><div>I wish to contribute to The Debian Project through this
    mentorship program and wish to take this opportunity to learn and contribute to open-source.</div><div><br></div><div>I request the community to suggest the project that I can pursue in Z-systems. I will be very happy to solve any issue or develop any
    new feature to support Debian.</div><div><br></div><div>Best Regards,</div><div>Shivank</div></div></div></div>

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)