• I need help my acct was hacked

From Scarlett Kelley@21:1/5 to All on Fri Sep 3 08:10:01 2021
    My email account sk21renee37@gmail.com and scarlettdickinson27@gmail.com
    were hacked and they stole all of my crypto and used github and created an
    app called crypto kitties and the character octocat on GitHub I do not know
    how to take back my accounts and get justice for this matter. I do not know
    how to code on GitHub and my trademark has been stolen and registered under different names and accounts. Any information or guidance would be greatly appreciated. If you could tell me the next step to take or someone I could contact regarding this matter I would greatly appreciate it thank you. My
    name is Scarlett Kelley and my telephone number is 18129012893 my email is sk21renee376@gmail.com or scarlettk261@gmail.com or sk21renee3@gmail.com.

<div dir="auto">My email account <a href="mailto:sk21renee37@gmail.com">sk21renee37@gmail.com</a> and <a href="mailto:scarlettdickinson27@gmail.com">scarlettdickinson27@gmail.com</a> were hacked and they stole all of my crypto and used github and created
    an app called crypto kitties and the character octocat on GitHub I do not know how to take back my accounts and get justice for this matter. I do not know how to code on GitHub and my trademark has been stolen and registered under different names and
    accounts. Any information or guidance would be greatly appreciated. If you could tell me the next step to take or someone I could contact regarding this matter I would greatly appreciate it thank you. My name is Scarlett Kelley and my telephone number
    is 18129012893 my email is <a href="mailto:sk21renee376@gmail.com">sk21renee376@gmail.com</a> or <a href="mailto:scarlettk261@gmail.com">scarlettk261@gmail.com</a> or <a href="mailto:sk21renee3@gmail.com">sk21renee3@gmail.com</a>. </div>

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Andrew M.A. Cater@21:1/5 to Scarlett Kelley on Fri Sep 3 13:10:02 2021
    On Fri, Sep 03, 2021 at 12:42:52AM -0500, Scarlett Kelley wrote:
    My email account sk21renee37@gmail.com and scarlettdickinson27@gmail.com
    were hacked and they stole all of my crypto and used github and created an app called crypto kitties and the character octocat on GitHub I do not know how to take back my accounts and get justice for this matter. I do not know how to code on GitHub and my trademark has been stolen and registered under different names and accounts. Any information or guidance would be greatly appreciated. If you could tell me the next step to take or someone I could contact regarding this matter I would greatly appreciate it thank you. My name is Scarlett Kelley and my telephone number is 18129012893 my email is sk21renee376@gmail.com or scarlettk261@gmail.com or sk21renee3@gmail.com.

Hello Scarlett,

I'm not sure that this is the right place or people to ask. This group is primarily about the Debian Linux operating system and issues to do with copyrights/patents/software licences and how these relate to the software
    that we build and distribute as Debian Linux.

This sounds like an issue to take to your local law enforcement or similar
    it's not something we can help with.

All the very best, as ever,

Andy Cater

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)