• Fwd: Madrid Nov 26th-30th, Dec 11th-14th

From Jaime Robles@21:1/5 to All on Sun Nov 17 22:00:02 2019
    ---------- Forwarded message ---------
    De: Vagrant Cascadian <vagrant@debian.org>
    Date: dom., 17 nov. 2019 19:40
    Subject: Madrid Nov 26th-30th, Dec 11th-14th
    To: <debian-private@lists.debian.org>

Will be passing through Madrid for a few days in November 26th-30th and December 11th-14th, on my way to the Reproducible Builds Summit in
    Morrocco.

I'd love to meet up with local Debian folk to share food and key
    signing, though both have some considerations to take into account. :)

Also curious if anyone in Madrid have a counch to crash on for some of
    those days? If not, shouldn't be too hard to find a hostel or
    something.

live well,
    vagrant

<div dir="auto"><div><br><br><div class="gmail_quote"><div dir="ltr" class="gmail_attr">---------- Forwarded message ---------<br>De: <strong class="gmail_sendername" dir="auto">Vagrant Cascadian</strong> <span dir="auto">&lt;<a href="mailto:vagrant@
    debian.org">vagrant@debian.org</a>&gt;</span><br>Date: dom., 17 nov. 2019 19:40<br>Subject: Madrid Nov 26th-30th, Dec 11th-14th<br>To: &lt;<a href="mailto:debian-private@lists.debian.org">debian-private@lists.debian.org</a>&gt;<br></div><br><br>Will be
    passing through Madrid for a few days in November 26th-30th and<br>
    December 11th-14th, on my way to the Reproducible Builds Summit in<br> Morrocco.<br>

I&#39;d love to meet up with local Debian folk to share food and key<br> signing, though both have some considerations to take into account. :)<br>

Also curious if anyone in Madrid have a counch to crash on for some of<br> those days?  If not, shouldn&#39;t be too hard to find a hostel or<br> something.<br>

live well,<br>
      vagrant<br>
    </div></div></div>

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)