• Sixth Android Tools Team Monthly Meeting

From Manas Kashyap@21:1/5 to samyak.jn11@gmail.com on Mon Mar 22 20:40:02 2021
    I am in for monthly meeting.

On Tue, Mar 23, 2021, 1:08 AM Samyak Jain <samyak.jn11@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello, Teams!

I hope everyone is doing well.

The last Thursday of this month is about to knock on the doorstep. Hence,
    the time for the meet \0/
    More precisely, the sixth monthly meeting is scheduled for March 25, 14:00 UTC (Thursday).

Please acknowledge by replying to the same thread who all will be joining
    us for the monthly meeting. Some major agendas involving dealing with
    Gradle, kotlin, et al. (It will be great to have people from the
    debian-java team as well, so we can discuss some of the issues).

And, feel free to add agendas to the same thread.

Those who are joining us for the first time, join #debian-android-tools on OFTC. In case of
    any queries, please feel free to mail back or tag me on the channel. :D

Hope to see you all there at the meeting. :)

Thanks and regards
    Samyak Jain
    (samyak-jn[m])

<div dir="auto">I am in for monthly meeting.</div><br><div class="gmail_quote"><div dir="ltr" class="gmail_attr">On Tue, Mar 23, 2021, 1:08 AM Samyak Jain &lt;<a href="mailto:samyak.jn11@gmail.com">samyak.jn11@gmail.com</a>&gt; wrote:<br></div><
    blockquote class="gmail_quote" style="margin:0 0 0 .8ex;border-left:1px #ccc solid;padding-left:1ex"><div dir="ltr"><div><span style="font-family:monospace">Hello, Teams!</span></div><div><span style="font-family:monospace"><br></span></div><div><span
    style="font-family:monospace">I hope everyone is doing well.<br><br></span></div><div><span style="font-family:monospace">The last Thursday of this month is about to knock on the doorstep. Hence, the time for the meet \0/</span></div><div><span style="
    font-family:monospace">More precisely, the sixth monthly meeting is scheduled for March 25, 14:00 UTC (Thursday).</span></div><div><span style="font-family:monospace"><br></span></div><div><span style="font-family:monospace">Please acknowledge by
    replying to the same thread who all will be joining us for the monthly meeting. Some major agendas involving dealing with Gradle, kotlin, et al. (It will be great to have people from the debian-java team as well, so we can discuss some of the issues).</
    span></div><div><span style="font-family:monospace"><br></span></div><div><span style="font-family:monospace">And, feel free to add agendas to the same thread.</span></div><div><span style="font-family:monospace"><br></span></div><div><span style="font-
    family:monospace">Those who are joining us for the first time, join #debian-android-tools on OFTC.</span><span style="font-family:monospace"> In case of</span></div><div><span style="font-family:monospace">any queries, please feel free to mail back or
    tag me on the channel. :D<br></span></div><div><span style="font-family:monospace"><br></span></div><div><span style="font-family:monospace">Hope to see you all there at the meeting. :)<br></span></div><div><span style="font-family:monospace"><br></span><
    /div><div><div><span style="font-family:monospace">Thanks and regards</span></div><font color="#888888"><font color="#888888"><font color="#888888"><font color="#888888"><span style="font-family:monospace">Samyak Jain<br>(samyak-jn[m])</span></font></
    font></font></font></div></div>
    </blockquote></div>

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Samyak Jain@21:1/5 to All on Mon Mar 22 20:40:02 2021
    Hello, Teams!

More precisely, the sixth monthly meeting is scheduled for March 25, 14:00
    UTC (Thursday).

Those who are joining us for the first time, join #debian-android-tools on OFTC. In case of

Thanks and regards
    Samyak Jain
    (samyak-jn[m])

<div dir="ltr"><div><span style="font-family:monospace">Hello, Teams!</span></div><div><span style="font-family:monospace"><br></span></div><div><span style="font-family:monospace">I hope everyone is doing well.<br><br></span></div><div><span style="font-
    family:monospace">The last Thursday of this month is about to knock on the doorstep. Hence, the time for the meet \0/</span></div><div><span style="font-family:monospace">More precisely, the sixth monthly meeting is scheduled for March 25, 14:00 UTC (
    Thursday).</span></div><div><span style="font-family:monospace"><br></span></div><div><span style="font-family:monospace">Please acknowledge by replying to the same thread who all will be joining us for the monthly meeting. Some major agendas involving 
    dealing with Gradle, kotlin, et al. (It will be great to have people from the debian-java team as well, so we can discuss some of the issues).</span></div><div><span style="font-family:monospace"><br></span></div><div><span style="font-family:monospace">
    And, feel free to add agendas to the same thread.</span></div><div><span style="font-family:monospace"><br></span></div><div><span style="font-family:monospace">Those who are joining us for the first time, join #debian-android-tools on OFTC.</span><span
    style="font-family:monospace"> In case of</span></div><div><span style="font-family:monospace">any queries, please feel free to mail back or tag me on the channel. :D<br></span></div><div><span style="font-family:monospace"><br></span></div><div><span
    style="font-family:monospace">Hope to see you all there at the meeting. :)<br></span></div><div><span style="font-family:monospace"><br></span></div><div><div><span style="font-family:monospace">Thanks and regards</span></div><font color="#888888"><font
    color="#888888"><font color="#888888"><font color="#888888"><span style="font-family:monospace">Samyak Jain<br>(samyak-jn[m])</span></font></font></font></font></div></div>

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Raman Sarda@21:1/5 to Manas Kashyap on Tue Mar 23 09:00:02 2021
    ------5VAYRBRDYKE8N5JF799A53PHOPAN75
    Content-Type: text/plain;
    charset=utf-8
    Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Count me in too.

On 23 March 2021 1:09:18 am IST, Manas Kashyap <manaskashyaptech@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello, Teams!

More precisely, the sixth monthly meeting is scheduled for March 25, 14:00 >> UTC (Thursday).

Those who are joining us for the first time, join #debian-android-tools on >> OFTC. In case of

Thanks and regards
    Samyak Jain
    (samyak-jn[m])

--
    Raman Sarda
    theloudspeaker.home.blog
    ------5VAYRBRDYKE8N5JF799A53PHOPAN75
    Content-Type: text/html;
    charset=utf-8

<html><head></head><body>Count me in too.<br><br><div class="gmail_quote">On 23 March 2021 1:09:18 am IST, Manas Kashyap &lt;manaskashyaptech@gmail.com&gt; wrote:<blockquote class="gmail_quote" style="margin: 0pt 0pt 0pt 0.8ex; border-left: 1px solid rgb(
    204, 204, 204); padding-left: 1ex;">
    <div dir="auto">I am in for monthly meeting.</div><br><div class="gmail_quote"><div dir="ltr" class="gmail_attr">On Tue, Mar 23, 2021, 1:08 AM Samyak Jain &lt;<a href="mailto:samyak.jn11@gmail.com">samyak.jn11@gmail.com</a>&gt; wrote:<br></div><
    blockquote class="gmail_quote" style="margin:0 0 0 .8ex;border-left:1px #ccc solid;padding-left:1ex"><div dir="ltr"><div><span style="font-family:monospace">Hello, Teams!</span></div><div><span style="font-family:monospace"><br></span></div><div><span
    style="font-family:monospace">I hope everyone is doing we
  • From Hans-Christoph Steiner@21:1/5 to All on Wed Mar 24 09:20:01 2021
    I can make it!

Raman Sarda:
    Count me in too.

On 23 March 2021 1:09:18 am IST, Manas Kashyap <manaskashyaptech@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello, Teams!

The last Thursday of this month is about to knock on the doorstep. Hence, >>> the time for the meet \0/
    More precisely, the sixth monthly meeting is scheduled for March 25, 14:00 >>> UTC (Thursday).

Please acknowledge by replying to the same thread who all will be joining >>> us for the monthly meeting. Some major agendas involving dealing with

Those who are joining us for the first time, join #debian-android-tools on >>> OFTC. In case of

Thanks and regards
    Samyak Jain
    (samyak-jn[m])

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Olek Wojnar@21:1/5 to samyak.jn11@gmail.com on Wed Mar 24 17:20:01 2021
    Hi Samyak,

I'm going to try to attend on behalf of the Debian Bazel team. As Bazel in Debian matures, I'm interested to know how our team can help to support
    yours!

-Olek

On Mon, Mar 22, 2021 at 3:38 PM Samyak Jain <samyak.jn11@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello, Teams!

More precisely, the sixth monthly meeting is scheduled for March 25, 14:00 UTC (Thursday).

Thanks and regards
    Samyak Jain
    (samyak-jn[m])

<div dir="ltr">Hi Samyak,<div><br></div><div>I&#39;m going to try to attend on behalf of the Debian Bazel team. As Bazel in Debian matures, I&#39;m interested to know how our team can help to support yours!</div><div><br></div><div>-Olek</div></div><br><
    div class="gmail_quote"><div dir="ltr" class="gmail_attr">On Mon, Mar 22, 2021 at 3:38 PM Samyak Jain &lt;<a href="mailto:samyak.jn11@gmail.com">samyak.jn11@gmail.com</a>&gt; wrote:<br></div><blockquote class="gmail_quote" style="margin:0px 0px 0px 0.8ex;
    border-left:1px solid rgb(204,204,204);padding-left:1ex"><div dir="ltr"><div><span style="font-family:monospace">Hello, Teams!</span></div><div><span style="font-family:monospace"><br></span></div><div><span style="font-family:monospace">I hope everyone
    is doing well.<br><br></span></div><div><span style="font-family:monospace">The last Thursday of this month is about to knock on the doorstep. Hence, the time for the meet \0/</span></div><div><span style="font-family:monospace">More precisely, the sixth
    monthly meeting is scheduled for March 25, 14:00 UTC (Thursday).</span></div><div><span style="font-family:monospace"><br></span></div><div><span style="font-family:monospace">Please acknowledge by replying to the same thread who all will be joining us
    for the monthly meeting. Some major agendas involving dealing with Gradle, kotlin, et al. (It will be great to have people from the debian-java team as well, so we can discuss some of the issues).</span></div><div><span style="font-family:monospace"><br>
    </span></div><div><span style="font-family:monospace">And, feel free to add agendas to the same thread.</span></div><div><span style="font-family:monospace"><br></span></div><div><span style="font-family:monospace">Those who are joining us for the first
    time, join #debian-android-tools on OFTC.</span><span style="font-family:monospace"> In case of</span></div><div><span style="font-family:monospace">any queries, please feel free to mail back or tag me on the channel. :D<br></span></div><div><span style=
    "font-family:monospace"><br></span></div><div><span style="font-family:monospace">Hope to see you all there at the meeting. :)<br></span></div><div><span style="font-family:monospace"><br></span></div><div><div><span style="font-family:monospace">Thanks
    and regards</span></div><font color="#888888"><font color="#888888"><font color="#888888"><font color="#888888"><span style="font-family:monospace">Samyak Jain<br>(samyak-jn[m])</span></font></font></font></font></div></div>
    </blockquote></div>

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Sunil Mohan Adapa@21:1/5 to All on Wed Mar 24 19:50:01 2021

The last Thursday of this month is about to knock on the doorstep. Hence, the time for the meet \0/

Please acknowledge by replying to the same thread who all will be joining us for the monthly meeting. Some major agendas involving dealing with Gradle, kotlin, et al. (It will be great to have people from the debian-java team as well, so we can discuss
    some of the issues).

Hello,

I will join this meeting. I am from the FreedomBox[1] team and we are
    looking to include Jitsi[2] in FreedomBox which requires Kotlin.

As one of the items on the agenda, I would like to us to discuss how to
    deal with the removal of openjdk-8 from Debian[3].

Links:

1) https://wiki.debian.org/FreedomBox
    2) https://wiki.debian.org/FreedomBox/Roadmap2021
    3) https://tracker.debian.org/pkg/openjdk-8

Thanks,

--
    Sunil

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Emmanuel Bourg@21:1/5 to All on Wed Mar 24 21:30:02 2021
    Le 24/03/2021 à 19:33, Sunil Mohan Adapa a écrit :

openjdk-8 has already been removed from the Debian stable releases. It's
    still in unstable to help with the bootstrapping of Kotlin. Until the
    kotlin package builds fine with openjdk-11 it's premature to consider
    the removal of openjdk-8.

Emmanuel Bourg

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Sunil Mohan Adapa@21:1/5 to Emmanuel Bourg on Wed Mar 24 21:40:01 2021
    To: samyak.jn11@gmail.com
    Copy: debian-java@lists.debian.org
    Copy: debian-android-tools@lists.debian.org
    Copy: android-tools-devel@alioth-lists.debian.net

This is an OpenPGP/MIME signed message (RFC 4880 and 3156) --js4F5mWN0Vo0p9jzyA2AciLvRXTxTexW9
    Content-Type: text/plain; charset=utf-8
    Content-Language: en-US

On 24/03/21 1:23 pm, Emmanuel Bourg wrote:
    Le 24/03/2021 à 19:33, Sunil Mohan Adapa a écrit :

openjdk-8 has already been removed from the Debian stable releases. It's still in unstable to help with the bootstrapping of Kotlin. Until the
    kotlin package builds fine with openjdk-11 it's premature to consider
    the removal of openjdk-8.

openjdk-8 appears to been removed from unstable recently[1][2].

Links:

1)
    https://tracker.debian.org/news/1229841/removed-8u275-b01-1-from-unstable/

2) https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=981811

--
    Sunil

--js4F5mWN0Vo0p9jzyA2AciLvRXTxTexW9--

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----

iQIzBAEBCgAdFiEE5xPDY9ZyWnWupXSBQ+oc/wqnxfIFAmBboS0ACgkQQ+oc/wqn xfJmiQ//YeK3g5Cc4d2nUZr4GAujoWMfm9Hq0MnIK2bc9U9DoHI2swCg9vei19ig bAShPrwbjR2xGXmporhrSQau7DK21EEhG7Ikh+FI1Tm7E98UR/4FyiHxb+UDUMz3 i0vYU9iGwZMfhHSSmK+lh5xEkLAZDlrM00PFPIn0Pf7+8iEK1yHVRC41w2E8oAot G/qdWEGGXa5N4B/OLZnFZDp2nEDs/OsKS0goEqQKGXyLGb3yCbwDEeqiSwlZQJRn gn9i5omtAPyMPVhsOxmFM8dFaOAZ/3xuDGtQSybL94iI7dCiAxADKccQS8f2bbu8 9PO7UwZ3DbU/ZyobJCHMTxDxt6lQ2kGtDQaNX9F5djGgIG52LLa2T/XcRx19/CkE ds+JtqhtD4v/imJzAoR83Zd2xetpAeF9dEewpAOowPQVIJC8Lh5zgYX7kT+1qqOe R4KsBVUTBkQBgBOGOraSb2LEovtzo2GA+Oq1XZMU5zx4zcJdGf5jMHcfHuYVLmlQ t9tBCnwvOtBH2Z3oBkz7xMIYYUuzgHLJBQqNqYODS9hyPh2iEUECz2N4PuN6NI9O W826aHtqeG1hArU4xDMWRjFp1cd8JcCWEnuuoUA+bZIbmTffBnhTLRN0mnR6xXX9 Pz6dpQT1pwJspjtR96orJYv2rTqYDpzsUaP8IOQLU5X0/bLwq/0=
    =4MyB
    -----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Thorsten Glaser@21:1/5 to Emmanuel Bourg on Wed Mar 24 22:20:02 2021
    On Wed, 24 Mar 2021, Emmanuel Bourg wrote:

openjdk-8 has already been removed from the Debian stable releases. It's still in unstable to help with the bootstrapping of Kotlin. Until the

It's not, it was removed because it still B-D'd on gcc 9.

I tried to organise updating OpenJDK 8 with Tiago on the
    Ubuntu side and pochu on the (E)LTS side, but pochu did
    not answer and Tiago is no longer in the capacity to
    upgrade this. (I have no idea what Ubuntu will do, when
    8u292 GA comes out, on 20th April.)

I have working builds of 8u282 for bullseye, buster,
    stretch, jessie and wheezy (and precise and trusty).

I can probably (almost certainly) take care of updating
    OpenJDK 8 for some time longer, even on company time,
    but I have no idea how I would upload to (E)LTS.

I can certainly bring it back to unstable, built with
    gcc 10, if there are no major issues involved in making
    it build with GCC 10, if there is interest.

bye,
    //mirabilos
    --
    Infrastrukturexperte • tarent solutions GmbH
    Rochusstraße 2-4, D-53123 Bonn • http://www.tarent.de/
    Telephon +49 228 54881-393 • Fax: +49 228 54881-235
    HRB AG Bonn 5168 • USt-ID (VAT): DE122264941
    Geschäftsführer: Dr. Stefan Barth, Kai Ebenrett, Boris Esser, Alexander Steeg

Mit dem tarent-Newsletter nichts mehr verpassen: www.tarent.de/newsletter

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Emmanuel Bourg@21:1/5 to All on Wed Mar 24 22:50:01 2021
    Le 24/03/2021 à 22:13, Thorsten Glaser a écrit :

We are certainly doomed without openjdk-8 in unstable, we really need it
    back.

Emmanuel Bourg

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Thorsten Glaser@21:1/5 to Emmanuel Bourg on Wed Mar 24 23:10:02 2021

Le 24/03/2021 à 22:13, Thorsten Glaser a écrit :

We are certainly doomed without openjdk-8 in unstable, we really need it back.

Okay. So, unless doko vetos (it was he who was the maintainer
    and he who requested the removal (to be able to remove GCC 9,
    which he is also maintainer of) but I would enter the d-java
    list as team maintainer, with myself as uploader for now) I’ll
    try to get it building with GCC 10 and upload that to unstable.

Hmmm, considering… does this also mean I’ll need to figure out
    how to bootstrap it using JDK 11 as bootstrap compiler? Probably…
    anyway, this will take a while.

bye,
    //mirabilos
    --

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Emmanuel Bourg@21:1/5 to All on Wed Mar 24 23:20:02 2021
    Le 24/03/2021 à 23:03, Thorsten Glaser a écrit :

Good point, if it doesn't build with OpenJDK 11 I suggest building with
    the latest openjdk-8 package from snapshot.debian.org and doing a binary upload.

Emmanuel Bourg

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Samyak Jain@21:1/5 to ebourg@apache.org on Thu Mar 25 14:40:02 2021
    Hi all,

The meeting will be starting in 30 mins from now.

Regards,
    Samyak

On Thu, Mar 25, 2021 at 3:47 AM Emmanuel Bourg <ebourg@apache.org> wrote:

Le 24/03/2021 à 23:03, Thorsten Glaser a écrit :

the latest openjdk-8 package from snapshot.debian.org and doing a binary upload.

Emmanuel Bourg

<div dir="ltr"><div><div><div>Hi all,<br><br></div>The meeting will be starting in 30 mins from now.<br><br></div>Regards,<br></div>Samyak<br></div><br><div class="gmail_quote"><div dir="ltr" class="gmail_attr">On Thu, Mar 25, 2021 at 3:47 AM Emmanuel
    Bourg &lt;<a href="mailto:ebourg@apache.org">ebourg@apache.org</a>&gt; wrote:<br></div><blockquote class="gmail_quote" style="margin:0px 0px 0px 0.8ex;border-left:1px solid rgb(204,204,204);padding-left:1ex">Le 24/03/2021 à 23:03, Thorsten Glaser a é
    crit :<br>

&gt; Hmmm, considering… does this also mean I’ll need to figure out<br> &gt; how to bootstrap it using JDK 11 as bootstrap compiler? Probably…<br> &gt; anyway, this will take a while.<br>

Good point, if it doesn&#39;t build with OpenJDK 11 I suggest building with<br> the latest openjdk-8 package from <a href="http://snapshot.debian.org" rel="noreferrer" target="_blank">snapshot.debian.org</a> and doing a binary<br>
    upload.<br>

Emmanuel Bourg<br>
    </blockquote></div>

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Phil Morrell@21:1/5 to Samyak Jain on Thu Mar 25 16:10:01 2021
    On Tue, Mar 23, 2021 at 01:08:11AM +0530, Samyak Jain wrote:

2021-03-25 samyak-jn, Manas kashyap, The_LoudSpeaker, _hc, Olek, sunilmohan, emorrp1, ebourg, cdesai

Agenda: gradle, kotlin, jdk8, GSoC, platform-tools

# kotlin

**action**: move kotlin to debian-java, as it's absolutely necessary for Debian 12
    **Major blocker still kotlin-reflect.jar** needs someone with solid java/kotlin knowledge
    https://salsa.debian.org/android-tools-team/admin/-/issues/34

https://salsa.debian.org/samyak-jn/kotlin/-/merge_requests/10 - thanks sunilmohan (RFP #757769)
    If openjdk-8 is needed, it can be re-uploaded to unstable
    https://lists.debian.org/debian-java/2021/03/msg00019.html
    Possible alternative bootstrap via old ant-built but compiled binaries likely broken

# gradle

no help from upstream so far https://github.com/gradle/gradle/issues/16439
    even after removing gradle-enterprise, next build error is kotlin-dsl, but could be more after that
    https://salsa.debian.org/android-tools-team/admin/-/issues/32

# platform-tools

platform-tools-latest: https://salsa.debian.org/android-tools-team/admin/-/issues/22
    start with boringssl as that doesn't depend on any other android packages, and then keep adding packages.
    Current goal is to simply move the package without making any other changes (no version updates) -
    this should then limit it to only path changes accounting for the new package making it easier to manage.

Debian 11: updated android-platform-tools-apksig (apksigner)
    GSoC: 2 students joined IRC, but not the jitsi
    bazel: help wanted for 5 more needed for self build-dep (c.f. bazel-bootstrap), upstream supportive!!
    https://salsa.debian.org/bazel-team/meta/-/wikis/Workplan-Part-2
    Debian Bazel Discussion List <debian-bazel@lists.debian.org> apksigcopier: interesting for F-Droid https://github.com/obfusk/apksigcopier/

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----

iHUEABYKAB0WIQSBP39/Unco6Ai78+TbymUJHySObAUCYFynVQAKCRDbymUJHySO bIUyAP4j+6z0VAv3U1q6N80CbW64ykb3WZu0XiZODpL2VphUzgEAlBCnVTRr0zUj sGOpE4j30Z2kHRNP8iw5Pw8wUjDyvAQ=
    =LXGv
    -----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Dimas Yudha P.@21:1/5 to samyak.jn11@gmail.com on Thu Mar 25 17:50:02 2021
    Any meeting link that can be shared here ?

On Thu, Mar 25, 2021, 20:34 Samyak Jain <samyak.jn11@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi all,

The meeting will be starting in 30 mins from now.

Regards,
    Samyak

On Thu, Mar 25, 2021 at 3:47 AM Emmanuel Bourg <ebourg@apache.org> wrote:

Le 24/03/2021 à 23:03, Thorsten Glaser a écrit :

the latest openjdk-8 package from snapshot.debian.org and doing a binary
    upload.

Emmanuel Bourg

<div dir="auto">Any meeting link that can be shared here ?</div><br><div class="gmail_quote"><div dir="ltr" class="gmail_attr">On Thu, Mar 25, 2021, 20:34 Samyak Jain &lt;<a href="mailto:samyak.jn11@gmail.com">samyak.jn11@gmail.com</a>&gt; wrote:<br></
    <blockquote class="gmail_quote" style="margin:0 0 0 .8ex;border-left:1px #ccc solid;padding-left:1ex"><div dir="ltr"><div><div><div>Hi all,<br><br></div>The meeting will be starting in 30 mins from now.<br><br></div>Regards,<br></div>Samyak<br></div><
    <div class="gmail_quote"><div dir="ltr" class="gmail_attr">On Thu, Mar 25, 2021 at 3:47 AM Emmanuel Bourg &lt;<a href="mailto:ebourg@apache.org" target="_blank" rel="noreferrer">ebourg@apache.org</a>&gt; wrote:<br></div><blockquote class="gmail_quote"
    style="margin:0px 0px 0px 0.8ex;border-left:1px solid rgb(204,204,204);padding-left:1ex">Le 24/03/2021 à 23:03, Thorsten Glaser a écrit :<br>

&gt; Hmmm, considering… does this also mean I’ll need to figure out<br> &gt; how to bootstrap it using JDK 11 as bootstrap compiler? Probably…<br> &gt; anyway, this will take a while.<br>

Good point, if it doesn&#39;t build with OpenJDK 11 I suggest building with<br> the latest openjdk-8 package from <a href="http://snapshot.debian.org" rel="noreferrer noreferrer" target="_blank">snapshot.debian.org</a> and doing a binary<br>
    upload.<br>

Emmanuel Bourg<br>
    </blockquote></div>
    </blockquote></div>

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Thorsten Glaser@21:1/5 to Emmanuel Bourg on Thu Mar 25 18:40:02 2021

Le 24/03/2021 à 23:03, Thorsten Glaser a écrit :

Yeah, but let me try it the easier way first.

Right, working on this in between for-customer work.

bye,
    //mirabilos
    --

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05