• Request to join java-team on salsa

From Nilesh Patra@21:1/5 to All on Tue Jul 6 17:00:02 2021
    Hi,

I am Nilesh and I am a Debian Developer, and work mostly with Debian
    med.
    I wante to work on java packages with common
    intersection with the med team, for instance a target med-team java packages whose dependencies are in the java team.

I also work on reproducible builds and cross-buildability, and joining
    the team would make it easier for me to simply commit and do a team
    upload when need be.

I have already requested access on the salsa UI a few weeks ago. Please consider to add me in.

Nilesh

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----

iQIzBAEBCgAdFiEEPpmlJvXcwMu/HO6mALrnSzQzafEFAmDkbjEACgkQALrnSzQz afGN4A/+Jo6MyzTwQO9wr0xKVJroHkUaGI/qXApdK2K4ovruo7UAe+8hGIFrRkWr PgoyZctJdPtcDlkm5se4mQwlzcumeZ1cuwiqfqnJM3AgWL14NSdL6iRJSVOpFRRe lrtguQa5V7WEWmvH8MuqvFcGSweMwL38HVYmamiY7FdjPrVz6/DB6R59K3508XrW 94TZPwe5y/Iz1/FtoocV9Ni0ek40NK5TTsupEYXuRqJDmdJAbl41cTN6DYNllCT5 J0imqoTUm4lL7m8dCHC3MnIF5axhSXUbPB80zsNvoATFfErNSk0rpeAY4VF57BZ5 OQLj7qG4ixkwISn3+v6KiMN5YiVERVSNuNOaTu4BSHByrt1ua5N8pBnx7SbA/BwG OVZGib2pFoZpEowD2Tl5KBC3ChzrFNlJ6P1NfsR9AeVMbKNKTcId+Mshl66NxoG/ 5O0qpZyMdgZeneaNsvy5gABN2gCAFPC3HVp+Wsp/mbVhSRwIB8e/WJZHA7LfvqDF WogE9bSbl28DYF/iyuMZl8etCiOaRz7HWTde7gKOR1jtnIWawDypBFxx8fCKkSUJ JNG9QV82uyTtNxwkp4SEtoZTYwZbcGtPViemy/osKb4zcZTjjiIc1w8Ice0QNvGZ JeOxKFvO/5xU2mC6e8jy4VZJGeaE2E/E1JtmItllzMOWuT0oYwE=
    =2bWg
    -----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Nilesh Patra@21:1/5 to Nilesh Patra on Tue Jul 6 17:20:01 2021
    On Tue, 6 Jul 2021 at 20:22, Nilesh Patra <nilesh@debian.org> wrote:

Hi,

med.
    intersection with the med team, for instance a target med-team java
    packages
    whose dependencies are in the java team.

upload when need be.

I have already requested access on the salsa UI a few weeks ago. Please consider to add me in.

Ah, missed two things: My salsa username is "nilesh"
    And since I'd intend to enable salsa-ci for every package I'd work on,
    please consider to bump my access level to maintainer

Thanks,
    Nilesh

<div dir="ltr"><div dir="ltr"><br></div><br><div class="gmail_quote"><div dir="ltr" class="gmail_attr">On Tue, 6 Jul 2021 at 20:22, Nilesh Patra &lt;<a href="mailto:nilesh@debian.org">nilesh@debian.org</a>&gt; wrote:<br></div><blockquote class="gmail_
    quote" style="margin:0px 0px 0px 0.8ex;border-left:1px solid rgb(204,204,204);padding-left:1ex">Hi,<br>

I am Nilesh and I am a Debian Developer, and work mostly with Debian<br> med.<br>
    I wante to work on java packages with common<br>
    intersection with the med team, for instance a target med-team java packages<br>
    whose dependencies are in the java team.<br>

I also work on reproducible builds and cross-buildability, and joining<br>
    the team would make it easier for me to simply commit and do a team<br>
    upload when need be.<br>

I have already requested access on the salsa UI a few weeks ago. Please<br> consider to add me in.<br></blockquote><div><br></div><div>Ah, missed two things: My salsa username is &quot;nilesh&quot;</div><div>And since I&#39;d intend to enable salsa-ci for every package I&#39;d work on, please consider to bump my access level to
    maintainer</div><div><br></div><div>Thanks,<br></div><div>Nilesh<br></div></div></div>

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From tony mancill@21:1/5 to Nilesh Patra on Sun Jul 11 01:20:01 2021
    Hi Nilesh,

On Tue, Jul 06, 2021 at 08:25:08PM +0530, Nilesh Patra wrote:

Hi,

med.
    intersection with the med team, for instance a target med-team java packages

upload when need be.

And since I'd intend to enable salsa-ci for every package I'd work on,
    please consider to bump my access level to maintainer

I have added you to the team as a Maintainer. Thank you for
    contributing!

Be aware that there is not consensus among members of the Java Team
    regarding use of salsa-ci, so please discuss on-list before enabling for
    large numbers of team-maintained packages.

Cheers,
    tony

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----

iQIzBAABCgAdFiEE5Qr9Va3SequXFjqLIdIFiZdLPpYFAmDqKesACgkQIdIFiZdL PpbxeQ//Vg9+RMcSP22mAOqXHr14zB7ngih4sZl8ijSq4Cjo+IpgJf/0tEA4k3W5 Wz4neGhbqlZMaEwMowUeW3UZguCOHuyAob6LQvdFEsOfnegUl8KjkeWKLbGHgLGp j0MFEEbj2mA3jdOf5c+u7e5kaXudxmrN+UIrPmXn3Ugn72v+MgImQty+jMUACqN1 PaiuwD5BtKSg5yRYOsyS1nmGghUYrGkHjrsbLKazo4j9Gq248gdbH2hIVrFiBxY4 nQcisukELKOPvW3kznwHff9MbceGsi4ttWgUUgc35UZwrTpY1h2nsaYT1m731gWZ +wMwa5ddTKjqrzlaNpSx3ciRRQf99H+NJg0CBkMi8hLb1PF5kGEh7YD8VfA2r7Bp YdGto3HA7mTpn6dWvfTzlOT/5Lyr0izG+RBu/s76kmPFHBizpFMCrneXdx1BTTjI yTVUS2IcUsEF9ZtHqZNncDe2I70wko+w7eOqkD6IKjbdKNIoM439h3ojQFLJKcL9 ALm0O46DKxUfb0vLIciutJoBJ3zubeYt5XRNbD2VcktBy6CyCffgO8DJEkpdCBjn ukVUr4SaszrjNTHB6w8HXijjH2RdLMWr7s5E3IWr5IQ5w6VB2JHJCCHo8dZOcK11 bYHPW5Q+qZtIAzmgeSADKWtD1TaitbevQ3/iQTIhj5IxGYwcLb0=
    =5RP1
    -----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Nilesh Patra@21:1/5 to tony mancill on Sun Jul 11 10:00:01 2021
    On Sun, 11 Jul 2021 at 04:44, tony mancill <tmancill@debian.org> wrote:

Hi Nilesh,

On Tue, Jul 06, 2021 at 08:25:08PM +0530, Nilesh Patra wrote:

Hi,

med.
    intersection with the med team, for instance a target med-team java packages

I also work on reproducible builds and cross-buildability, and joining the team would make it easier for me to simply commit and do a team upload when need be.

And since I'd intend to enable salsa-ci for every package I'd work on, please consider to bump my access level to maintainer

I have added you to the team as a Maintainer. Thank you for
    contributing!

Thanks a lot!

Be aware that there is not consensus among members of the Java Team
    regarding use of salsa-ci, so please discuss on-list before enabling for large numbers of team-maintained packages.

ACK!

Nilesh

<div dir="ltr"><div dir="ltr"><br></div><br><div class="gmail_quote"><div dir="ltr" class="gmail_attr">On Sun, 11 Jul 2021 at 04:44, tony mancill &lt;<a href="mailto:tmancill@debian.org">tmancill@debian.org</a>&gt; wrote:<br></div><blockquote class="
    gmail_quote" style="margin:0px 0px 0px 0.8ex;border-left:1px solid rgb(204,204,204);padding-left:1ex">Hi Nilesh,<br>

On Tue, Jul 06, 2021 at 08:25:08PM +0530, Nilesh Patra wrote:<br>
    &gt; On Tue, 6 Jul 2021 at 20:22, Nilesh Patra &lt;<a href="mailto:nilesh@debian.org" target="_blank">nilesh@debian.org</a>&gt; wrote:<br>
    &gt; <br>
    &gt; &gt; Hi,<br>
    &gt; &gt;<br>
    &gt; &gt; I am Nilesh and I am a Debian Developer, and work mostly with Debian<br>
    &gt; &gt; med.<br>
    &gt; &gt; I wante to work on java packages with common<br>
    &gt; &gt; intersection with the med team, for instance a target med-team java<br>
    &gt; &gt; packages<br>
    &gt; &gt; whose dependencies are in the java team.<br>
    &gt; &gt;<br>
    &gt; &gt; I also work on reproducible builds and cross-buildability, and joining<br>
    &gt; &gt; the team would make it easier for me to simply commit and do a team<br>
    &gt; &gt; upload when need be.<br>
    &gt; &gt;<br>
    &gt; &gt; I have already requested access on the salsa UI a few weeks ago. Please<br>
    &gt; &gt; consider to add me in.<br>
    &gt; &gt;<br>
    &gt; <br>
    &gt; Ah, missed two things: My salsa username is &quot;nilesh&quot;<br>
    &gt; And since I&#39;d intend to enable salsa-ci for every package I&#39;d work on,<br>
    &gt; please consider to bump my access level to maintainer<br>

I have added you to the team as a Maintainer.  Thank you for<br> contributing!<br></blockquote><div><br></div><div>Thanks a lot!<br></div><div> </div><blockquote class="gmail_quote" style="margin:0px 0px 0px 0.8ex;border-left:1px solid rgb(204,204,204);padding-left:1ex">
    Be aware that there is not consensus among members of the Java Team<br> regarding use of salsa-ci, so please discuss on-list before enabling for<br> large numbers of team-maintained packages.<br></blockquote><div><br></div><div>ACK!</div><div><br></div><div>Nilesh<br></div></div></div>

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05