• release-notes, issues - using without role=...

From Martin Bagge / brother@21:1/5 to All on Sat Aug 14 00:00:02 2021
    While translating the issues file I noticed that three occurences of
    fail2ban uses <systemitem> as tag instead of the more common <systemitem role="package">. Looks like only these three lines in the entire repo
    does it like this. Might be an oversight.

Users of <systemitem>fail2ban</systemitem> in combination with <systemitem>bsd-mailx</systemitem> who wish <systemitem>fail2ban</systemitem> to send out e-mail should
    either switch to a different provider for <command>mail</command>
    or [...]

https://salsa.debian.org/ddp-team/release-notes/-/blob/master/en/issues.dbk#L541-543

For the time being I have translated it as it was written in English.

--
    brother
    http://sis.bthstudent.se

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Paul Gevers@21:1/5 to Martin Bagge / brother on Sat Aug 14 06:30:01 2021
    To: debian-doc@lists.debian.org

This is an OpenPGP/MIME signed message (RFC 4880 and 3156) --zxhvCcSWHg10VcxeYoIgHhidTPwR5cw0t
    Content-Type: text/plain; charset=utf-8
    Content-Language: en-US
    Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Hi Martin,

On 13-08-2021 23:53, Martin Bagge / brother wrote:
    While translating the issues file I noticed that three occurences of
    fail2ban uses <systemitem> as tag instead of the more common <systemitem role="package">. Looks like only these three lines in the entire repo
    does it like this. Might be an oversight.

Thanks for your eye for detail. It was also discussed during the review:
    I'm pretty sure it's fine as the same package is mentioned in the same paragraph with the role="package" attribute and I think it's only used
    for cross-referencing from the index.

Paul

--zxhvCcSWHg10VcxeYoIgHhidTPwR5cw0t--

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----

wsB5BAABCAAjFiEEWLZtSHNr6TsFLeZynFyZ6wW9dQoFAmEXRNgFAwAAAAAACgkQnFyZ6wW9dQpm DAgAypnB2IRfue1rUyUzJCi7OjC83VJMZ3SwntWHX3UDAzLYqKPeiXIjVaVJ1tCy4Ptxx/oiAwlN egnB/I2sfwrJENdTGlTV4HpB93sjLPt9L81JHfYhLY6EREaX9CCoVwfbMiBhwKeOTOJ6z4B6O3Ea CjLntPLo58xipT5Jl1n6rZjhzlHErMB61sxGEO7F6Y+7mvotYP/azT8wsFbgEKcXD5rVftmXE1+1 msyLGChqMvvHp1GGWHHiUwiUtSbp45d/u+tLaNUqVAEoooJ1Ao/QUEUxfmHqLoRvRXjiiECILaGD d0yIZ7lPC0o/s1nkLdbttbXIVBMYmn60liCGKUitEQ==
    =JSGy
    -----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)