• Fwd: How to get 100% secure debian system?

From Roman@21:1/5 to All on Sun Jan 22 18:30:01 2023
    ---------- Forwarded message ---------
    От: Roman <romansouth7@gmail.com>
    Date: вс, 22 янв. 2023 г., 19:47
    Subject: How to get 100% secure debian system?
    To: <security@debian.org>

Hello. I'm a Windows 10 user. Unfortunately, I've used a lot of cracked programs in the past. I want to switch to debian and use only legal
    software. I want to write debian netinst to a flash drive. Is it possible
    that the distribution on the flash drive will be hacked through a Trojan or
    the sources of downloaded files from the server will be changed during installation? I create websites. It is important for me to know that my
    system is 100% secure and information is not shared with third parties.

<div dir="auto"></div><br><div class="gmail_quote"><div dir="ltr" class="gmail_attr">---------- Forwarded message ---------<br>От: <strong class="gmail_sendername" dir="auto">Roman</strong> <span dir="auto">&lt;<a href="mailto:romansouth7@gmail.com">
    romansouth7@gmail.com</a>&gt;</span><br>Date: вс, 22 янв. 2023 г., 19:47<br>Subject: How to get 100% secure debian system?<br>To: &lt;<a href="mailto:security@debian.org">security@debian.org</a>&gt;<br></div><br><br><div dir="auto">Hello. I&#39;m
    a Windows 10 user. Unfortunately, I&#39;ve used a lot of cracked programs in the past. I want to switch to debian and use only legal software. I want to write debian netinst to a flash drive. Is it possible that the distribution on the flash drive will
    be hacked through a Trojan or the sources of downloaded files from the server will be changed during installation? I create websites. It is important for me to know that my system is 100% secure and information is not shared with third parties.<div dir="
    auto"><br></div></div>
    </div>

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)