• I Can't Go Sky Diving & I'm Interested in Advertising Opportunities on

From Charolette Danzig@21:1/5 to All on Mon Jan 17 19:10:02 2022
    This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

I finally racked up the nerves to try skydiving. It was canceled.
    My boyfriend persuaded me into trying dirt biking. We're not allowed to leave the house!
    I know we're all doing our part, but cabin fever HAS REALLY SET IN OVER HERE! How are you holding up?
    I just had a quick question for you :) I have a couple of clients who are interested in advertising on sites like linuxgazette.net so I just thought I'd reach out to see if you ever worked with brands?

If you do just let me know and we can talk about the details.

Cheers,
    CharlotteDon't want emails from us anymore? Reply to this email with the word "UNSUBSCRIBE" in the subject line.

I finally racked up the nerves to try skydiving. It was canceled.<br /><br /> My boyfriend persuaded me into trying dirt biking. We're not allowed to leave the house!<br /><br />
    I know we're all doing our part, but cabin fever HAS REALLY SET IN OVER HERE! How are you holding up?<br /><br />
    I just had a quick question for you :) I have a couple of clients who are interested in advertising on sites like linuxgazette.net so I just thought I'd reach out to see if you ever worked with brands?<br />
     <br />
    If you do just let me know and we can talk about the details.<br />
     <br />
    Cheers,<br />
    Charlotte<br /><br /><br />Don't want emails from us anymore? Reply to this email with the word "UNSUBSCRIBE" in the subject line.<br />

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)