From Lukas Larsson@21:1/5 to sgolovan@gmail.com on Tue Mar 26 13:40:01 2024
    On Tue, Mar 26, 2024 at 1:21 PM Sergei Golovan <sgolovan@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi, Lukas!

Hello!

Thank you for pointing out the PR request! I'm planning to upload
    Erlang 27 for trixie, but currently it requires some additional tools
    missing in Debian. So, I'll add this fix in the meantime for Erlang

Sounds like a good plan.

Feel free to reach out to me if you think any adjustments on our side would help you to update to 27.

Thanks for the work you do to keep Erlang packages in Debian up to date!

Lukas

<div dir="ltr"><div dir="ltr">On Tue, Mar 26, 2024 at 1:21 PM Sergei Golovan &lt;<a href="mailto:sgolovan@gmail.com">sgolovan@gmail.com</a>&gt; wrote:<br></div><div class="gmail_quote"><blockquote class="gmail_quote" style="margin:0px 0px 0px 0.8ex;
    border-left:1px solid rgb(204,204,204);padding-left:1ex">Hi, Lukas!<br></blockquote><div><br></div><div>Hello!</div><div> </div><blockquote class="gmail_quote" style="margin:0px 0px 0px 0.8ex;border-left:1px solid rgb(204,204,204);padding-left:1ex">
    Thank you for pointing out the PR request! I&#39;m planning to upload<br> Erlang 27 for trixie, but currently it requires some additional tools<br> missing in Debian. So, I&#39;ll add this fix in the meantime for Erlang<br> 25.<br></blockquote><div><br></div><div>Sounds like a good plan.</div><div><br></div><div>Feel free to reach out to me if you think any adjustments on our side would help you to update to 27.</div><div><br></div><div>Thanks for the work you do to keep
    Erlang packages in Debian up to date!</div><div><br></div><div>Lukas</div></div></div>

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)