• Reservation needed........

From Smith Livingston@21:1/5 to All on Tue Sep 6 15:00:01 2016
    This is a multi-part message in MIME format

Hello,

I want to make a booking Reservation for me and my family,do you have any space available right now. Below are the details:
    i. Mr Smith livingston & Mrs.Jessica livingston
    ii. Alfie livingston (21 years)
    iii.Charlie livingston (23years)

I will prefer 2 single rooms and 1 double room or any suitable availability for my family checking in on 19th September 2016 and checking out on 31st September 2016.I will like to have your full rental list in order to enable me secure a reservation
    booking and let me know also what type of credit card you accept in your Hotel.Kindly quote the prices and conditions too.

Furthermore, I will be glad if you can calculate the total sum for my period of stay.Looking forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.

Best Regards,
    Mr Smith livingston

<HTML><HEAD>
    <META name=GENERATOR content="MSHTML 11.00.10586.545"></HEAD>
    <BODY>
    <P><STRONG><EM><FONT size=5>Hello,</FONT></EM></STRONG></P> <P><STRONG><EM><FONT size=5>I want to make a booking Reservation for me and my family,do you have any space available right now. Below are the details:<BR>i.&nbsp; Mr Smith livingston &amp; Mrs.Jessica livingston<BR>ii. Alfie livingston (21 years)<BR>iii.
    Charlie livingston (23years)</FONT></EM></STRONG></P>
    <P><STRONG><EM><FONT size=5>I will prefer 2 single rooms and 1 double room or any suitable availability for my family checking in on 19th September 2016 and checking out on 31st September 2016.I will like to have your full rental list in order to enable
    me secure a reservation booking and let me know also what type of credit card you accept in your Hotel.Kindly quote the prices and conditions too. </FONT></EM></STRONG></P>
    <P><STRONG><EM><FONT size=5>&nbsp;&nbsp; Furthermore, I will be glad if you can calculate the total sum for my period of stay.Looking forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.</FONT></EM></STRONG></P>
    <P><STRONG><EM><FONT size=5>Best Regards,<BR>Mr Smith livingston</FONT></EM></STRONG></P></BODY></HTML>

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)