• Components to sale | KALIS

From Cindy@21:1/5 to All on Fri Oct 8 13:50:02 2021
    ----boundary_1846_5579919c-46cf-4233-ae11-e89f853ad71d
    Content-Type: text/plain; charset=utf-8
    Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Hey my friend, Good day. How are you ?
    Glad to hear that you’re on the market for Electronics Parts, I obtained your company name and email address from the Internet.Are you interested in saving some money on importing any of the following?
    --MLCC
    for Murata , Kemet , Yageo , Walsin , Samsung , TDK , AVX , Taiyo...--IC for Microchip, ST, ON ,TI , NXP , Maxim , Xilinx and Altera...--Resistors for Panasonic , Yageo , Vishay , Royal Ohm , UniOhm...
    My contact details are below,and I would be glad to
    hear from you.
    Kindly regards! Cindy
    Company Name: Kalis Electronics Co., Ltd.Tel: +86 0755 28263297Address: 32C, AnLiangRoad Long Gang Dist, ShenZhen , China, 518112

----boundary_1846_5579919c-46cf-4233-ae11-e89f853ad71d
    Content-Type: text/html; charset=utf-8
    Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<!DOCTYPE HTML><html><head><meta HTTP-EQUIV="Content-Type" CONTENT="text/html; charset=UTF-8"/>
    <title>Components to sale | KALIS</title></head><body><P><FONT style="FONT-FAMILY: Verdana">Hey my friend, <BR>Good
    day. How are you ?</FONT></P>
    <P><FONT style="FONT-FAMILY: Verdana">Glad to hear that you’re on the market for <STRONG>Electronics Parts</STRONG>, I obtained your company name and email address from the Internet.<BR>Are you interested in saving some
    money on importing any of the following?</FONT></P>
    <P><FONT style="FONT-FAMILY: Verdana">--<STRONG>MLCC</STRONG> for Murata , Kemet , Yageo , Walsin , Samsung , TDK , AVX , Taiyo...<BR>--<STRONG>IC</STRONG> for Microchip, ST, ON ,TI , NXP , Maxim ,
    Xilinx and Altera...<BR>--<STRONG>Resistors</STRONG> for Panasonic , Yageo , Vishay , Royal Ohm , UniOhm...</FONT></P>
    <P><FONT style="FONT-FAMILY: Verdana">My contact details are below,and I would be glad to hear from you.</FONT></P>
    <P><FONT style="
    FONT-FAMILY: Verdana">Kindly regards! <BR>Cindy</FONT></P>
    <P><FONT style="FONT-FAMILY: Verdana">Company Name: Kalis Electronics Co., Ltd.<BR>Tel: +86 0755 28263297<BR>Address: 32C, AnLiangRoad Long Gang Dist, ShenZhen , China, 518112</FONT></P>
    <P><
    FONT style="FONT-FAMILY: Verdana"></FONT>&nbsp;</P></body></html> ----boundary_1846_5579919c-46cf-4233-ae11-e89f853ad71d--

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)