• Ansys client records

From gloria.griffin@databaseb2bonline.co@21:1/5 to All on Sat Apr 22 01:50:01 2017
    --f4030435c05800c7cc054db4c484
    Content-Type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8; format=flowed; delsp=yes

Hi,

I know we haven't been in contact before, but I'm writing to you in order
    to determine your interest in obtaining a contact list of* Ansys users list* *.*

The information fields we offer include: First/Last Name, Job Title,
    Company, Location, Primary Industry, SIC Code, Number of Employees, Email Address, Income, and Web Address.

Please let me know whether you'd like to acquire this information, or
    contact info for any other developments customer databases or IT leaders
    (C-, V-, D-, and M-level).

Warm regards,
    *Gloria*

Demand Generation

To stop, please respond with "Remove."

--f4030435c05800c7cc054db4c484
    Content-Type: text/html; charset=UTF-8
    Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir="ltr">

<p class="gmail-msonospacing" style="margin-left:0.5in"><span style="font-size:10pt;font-family:&quot;arial&quot;,sans-serif;color:rgb(13,13,13)">Hi,<br>

I know we haven&#39;t been in contact before, but I&#39;m writing to you in order to
    determine your interest in obtaining a contact list of</span><b><span style="font-size:10pt;font-family:&quot;arial&quot;,sans-serif;background:white none repeat scroll 0% 0%"> Ansys users list</span></b><b><span style="font-size:10pt;font-family:&quot;
    arial&quot;,sans-serif;color:rgb(34,34,34)">.</span></b><span style="font-family:&quot;arial&quot;,sans-serif;color:rgb(34,34,34)"></span></p>

<p class="gmail-msonospacing" style="margin-left:0.5in"><span style="font-size:10pt;font-family:&quot;arial&quot;,sans-serif;color:rgb(13,13,13)">The information fields we
    offer include: First/Last Name, Job Title, Company, Location, Primary Industry, SIC Code, Number of Employees, Email Address, Income, and Web Address.<br>

Please let me know whether you&#39;d like to acquire this information, or contact
    info for any other developments customer databases or IT leaders (C-, V-, D-, and M-level).<br>

Warm regards,<br>
    <b>Gloria</b></span></p>

<p class="gmail-msonospacing" style="margin-left:0.5in"><span style="font-size:10pt;font-family:&quot;arial&quot;,sans-serif;color:rgb(13,13,13)">Demand Generation <span class="gmail-apple-converted-space"> </span></span></p>

<p class="MsoNormal"><span style="font-size:10pt;line-height:107%;font-family:&quot;arial&quot;,sans-serif;color:rgb(242,242,242);background:white none repeat scroll 0% 0%"><span>            </span><span> </span></span><span style="font-size:
    10pt;line-height:107%;font-family:&quot;arial&quot;,sans-serif;color:rgb(217,217,217);background:white none repeat scroll 0% 0%">To stop, please respond with
    &quot;Remove.&quot;</span></p>

</div>
    <p>&nbsp;</p><a style='display: block; margin: 32px 0 40px 0; padding: 10px; font-size: 1em; text-align: center; border: 0; border-top: 1px solid gray; ' href='https://goo.gl/2ksdRv'>powered by GSM. Free mail merge and email marketing software for Gmail.<

--f4030435c05800c7cc054db4c484--

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)