• Guest article pitch - will you please take a look?

From Vanessa Holwell@21:1/5 to All on Mon Mar 4 08:40:01 2019
    Hi there!

When it comes to your home, you likely know what spring cleaning is. But
    did you know you can spring clean your career?

If your inbox overfloweth, there’s a job you didn’t go after because your resume is a mess, or you’re ready for a career change, but you don’t know where to start, then it’s time for a career spring clean.

The question, of course, is how to get started. That’s what I’d like to share with your readers. If you’re open to it, I’ll send over a guest article with tips on how they can spring clean their careers.

Please let me know what you think. As soon as I hear from you, I’ll get started on the article.

Thank you!

Vanessa

Hiringsquad.net <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1b8hQanTjI9uLf3CMwkyAmvzUz7aAyA3qfEGokEV2kd4/edit?ts=5c339c99>

vanessa.holwell@hiringsquad.net

Ready. Aim. Hire!

<div dir="ltr"><br clear="all"><div><div dir="ltr" class="gmail_signature" data-smartmail="gmail_signature"><div dir="ltr"><div><div dir="ltr"><div dir="ltr"><div dir="ltr"><span><p dir="ltr" style="line-height:1.38;margin-top:0pt;margin-bottom:0pt"><
    span style="font-size:11pt;font-family:Arial;color:rgb(0,0,0);background-color:transparent;font-weight:400;font-style:normal;font-variant:normal;text-decoration:none;vertical-align:baseline;white-space:pre-wrap">Hi there!</span></p><p dir="ltr" style="
    line-height:1.38;margin-top:0pt;margin-bottom:0pt"><b style="font-weight:normal"><br></b></p><p dir="ltr" style="line-height:1.38;margin-top:0pt;margin-bottom:0pt"><span style="font-size:11pt;font-family:Arial;color:rgb(0,0,0);background-color:
    transparent;font-weight:400;font-style:normal;font-variant:normal;text-decoration:none;vertical-align:baseline;white-space:pre-wrap">When it comes to your home, you likely know what spring cleaning is. But did you know you can spring clean your career?</
    span></p><p dir="ltr" style="line-height:1.38;margin-top:0pt;margin-bottom:0pt"><b style="font-weight:normal"><br></b></p><p dir="ltr" style="line-height:1.38;margin-top:0pt;margin-bottom:0pt"><span style="font-size:11pt;font-family:Arial;color:rgb(0,0,0)
    ;background-color:transparent;font-weight:400;font-style:normal;font-variant:normal;text-decoration:none;vertical-align:baseline;white-space:pre-wrap">If your inbox overfloweth, there’s a job you didn’t go after because your resume is a mess, or youâ€
    ™re ready for a career change, but you don’t know where to start, then it’s time for a career spring clean. </span></p><p dir="ltr" style="line-height:1.38;margin-top:0pt;margin-bottom:0pt"><b style="font-weight:normal"><br></b></p><p dir="ltr" style=
    "line-height:1.38;margin-top:0pt;margin-bottom:0pt"><span style="font-size:11pt;font-family:Arial;color:rgb(0,0,0);background-color:transparent;font-weight:400;font-style:normal;font-variant:normal;text-decoration:none;vertical-align:baseline;white-space:
    pre-wrap">The question, of course, is how to get started. That’s what I’d like to share with your readers. If you’re open to it, I’ll send over a guest article with tips on how they can spring clean their careers. </span></p><p dir="ltr" style="
    line-height:1.38;margin-top:0pt;margin-bottom:0pt"><b style="font-weight:normal"><br></b></p><p dir="ltr" style="line-height:1.38;margin-top:0pt;margin-bottom:0pt"><span style="font-size:11pt;font-family:Arial;color:rgb(0,0,0);background-color:
    transparent;font-weight:400;font-style:normal;font-variant:normal;text-decoration:none;vertical-align:baseline;white-space:pre-wrap">Please let me know what you think. As soon as I hear from you, I’ll get started on the article.</span></p><p dir="ltr"
    style="line-height:1.38;margin-top:0pt;margin-bottom:0pt"><b style="font-weight:normal"><br></b></p><p dir="ltr" style="line-height:1.38;margin-top:0pt;margin-bottom:0pt"><span style="font-size:11pt;font-family:Arial;color:rgb(0,0,0);background-color:
    transparent;font-weight:400;font-style:normal;font-variant:normal;text-decoration:none;vertical-align:baseline;white-space:pre-wrap">Thank you!</span></p><p dir="ltr" style="line-height:1.38;margin-top:0pt;margin-bottom:0pt"><span style="font-size:11pt;
    font-family:Arial;color:rgb(0,0,0);background-color:transparent;font-weight:400;font-style:normal;font-variant:normal;text-decoration:none;vertical-align:baseline;white-space:pre-wrap">Vanessa</span></p><p dir="ltr" style="line-height:1.38;margin-top:0pt;
    margin-bottom:0pt"><b style="font-weight:normal"><br></b></p><p dir="ltr" style="line-height:1.38;margin-top:0pt;margin-bottom:0pt"><a href="https://docs.google.com/document/d/1b8hQanTjI9uLf3CMwkyAmvzUz7aAyA3qfEGokEV2kd4/edit?ts=5c339c99" style="text-
    decoration:none" target="_blank"><span style="font-size:11pt;font-family:Arial;color:rgb(17,85,204);background-color:transparent;font-weight:400;font-style:normal;font-variant:normal;text-decoration:underline;vertical-align:baseline;white-space:pre-wrap">
    Hiringsquad.net</span></a><span style="font-size:11pt;font-family:Arial;color:rgb(0,0,0);background-color:transparent;font-weight:400;font-style:normal;font-variant:normal;text-decoration:none;vertical-align:baseline;white-space:pre-wrap"> </span></p><p
    dir="ltr" style="line-height:1.38;margin-top:0pt;margin-bottom:0pt"><a href="mailto:vanessa.holwell@hiringsquad.net" style="text-decoration:none" target="_blank"><span style="font-size:11pt;font-family:Arial;color:rgb(17,85,204);background-color:
    transparent;font-weight:400;font-style:normal;font-variant:normal;text-decoration:underline;vertical-align:baseline;white-space:pre-wrap">vanessa.holwell@hiringsquad.net</span></a></p><p dir="ltr" style="line-height:1.38;margin-top:0pt;margin-bottom:0pt">
    </p><p dir="ltr" style="line-height:1.38;margin-top:0pt;margin-bottom:0pt"><span style="font-size:11pt;font-family:Arial;color:rgb(0,0,0);background-color:transparent;font-weight:400;font-style:normal;font-variant:normal;text-decoration:none;vertical-
    align:baseline;white-space:pre-wrap">Ready. Aim. Hire!</span></p><div><span style="font-size:11pt;font-family:Arial;color:rgb(0,0,0);background-color:transparent;font-weight:400;font-style:normal;font-variant:normal;text-decoration:none;vertical-align:
    baseline;white-space:pre-wrap"><br></span></div></span></div></div></div></div></div></div></div></div>

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)