• Qualys IT Security Users List

From Abigail Mills@21:1/5 to All on Wed Aug 17 19:20:01 2022
    Hi,

Would you be interested in *Qualys IT security *contact information for
    your unlimited marketing campaigns?

We provide Top Decision Makers information like Name, Email, Title, Phone
    and company details of companies using *Qualys IT security*.

If you are looking for particular titles from your target geography please
    let me know and I will get back to you with more information regarding the same.

We also have other technology users like:
    *Rapid7, Tenable, Inc., Mimecast, FireEye, SolarWinds, ServiceNow,
    Veracode, Proofpoint, Inc, Fortinet, SailPoint Technologies, Sophos, Palo
    Alto Networks etc.*
    Please review and let me know your selection.

Appreciate your time and look forward to hear from you.

Regards,

*Abigail Mills*
    *Marketing and Communications*
    If you don't want to include yourself in our mailing list, please reply
    back “Leave Out" in a subject line

<p class="MsoNormal"><span lang="EN-PH" style=""><font color="#1f4e79">Hi,</font><br></span><span style="font-size:10pt"><br><font color="#1f4e79">Would you be interested in </font></span><b style="font-size:10pt;color:rgb(31,78,121)">Qualys IT security <
    <span style="font-size:10pt;color:rgb(31,78,121)">contact information
    for your unlimited marketing campaigns?<br></span><span style="font-size:10pt;color:rgb(31,78,121)"><br>We provide Top Decision Makers information like Name, Email, Title,
    Phone and company details of companies using </span><b style="font-size:10pt;color:rgb(31,78,121)">Qualys IT security</b><span style="font-size:10pt;color:rgb(31,78,121)">.<br></span><span style="color:rgb(31,78,121);font-size:10pt"><br>If you are
    looking for particular titles from your target geography
    please let me know and I will get back to you with more information regarding the same.<br></span><span style="font-size:10pt;color:rgb(31,78,121)"><br>We also have other technology users like: </span><span style="font-size:10pt;color:rgb(31,78,121)"><b>Rapid7, Tenable, Inc.,
    Mimecast, FireEye, SolarWinds, ServiceNow, Veracode, Proofpoint, Inc, Fortinet, SailPoint Technologies, Sophos, Palo Alto Networks etc.<br></b></span><span style="color:rgb(31,78,121);font-size:10pt"><b><br></b>Please review and let me know your selection.<br></span><span style="color:rgb(31,78,121);font-size:10pt"><br>Appreciate
    your time and look forward to hear from you.<br></span><span style="color:rgb(31,78,121);font-size:10pt"><br>Regards,<br></span><b style="font-size:10pt"><span style="color:#1f4e79">Abigail Mills<br></span></b><span style="font-size:10pt"><span lang="EN-
    PH" style=""><font color="#1f4e79"><b>Marketing and Communications<br></b></font></span></span><span style="font-size:10pt"><font color="#1f4e79"><b><br></b></font><font color="#bdd6ee">If you don&#39;t want to include yourself in our mailing
    list, please reply back “Leave Out&quot; in a subject line</font></span></p>

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)