• Health Insurance Options to consider before you renew

From NANCY TODD@21:1/5 to All on Sat Sep 11 18:20:01 2021
    Good morning Clearwater Elementary West,

My name is Nancy and I'm a health insurance agent. My apologies for emailing you out of the blue. I know you get calls and text constantly and I'm not trying to be one of those. I just want to offer in case I can help. There are big changes happening in
    the marketplace for next year. I offer a private option and can write policies year-round. So if you didn't make the open enrollment deadline, got stuck paying for an expensive plan with limited benefits, are hearing rumblings of your expected increases
    coming, I might be able to get you in a better spot.

Many people do not have a broad selection when it comes to healthcare options. They accept the same coverage year after year because of limited marketplace options. We offer a great option for those who it fits. What I have to offer is a private health
    option as well as some supplemental products which might fill the gap, additional accident coverage to reduce the large deductible on their plan, life coverage, a teledoctor service with unlimited/no charge if on that plan, as well accident disability
    coverage which will help keep things afloat in case of an accident which keeps someone from their job.

I'm sending these emails out personally and it's not part of an automated system. I'm not trying to harass you by any means just looking for a chance to help, save you money, and put you and your family in a better spot coverage-wise. Please let me know
    if you'd like to know more, all of my contact info is below.

I do appreciate your time. Take care and stay safe!

You can request a quote below to compare for yourself or just give me a call at 941-320-1934. Thank you for your time. Should you wish to be removed kindly just respond by saying Unsubscribe and I will remove you immediately.

Nancy Todd
    https://www.USHAgent.com/NancyTodd
    A Division of United Healthcare
    941-320-1934
    101 Paramount Drive
    Sarasota Florida 34232

Kansas3

This transmission is intended only for the person(s) named above. The information contained in this transmission may contain privileged and confidential information. It is intended only for review and/or use by the person(s) named above. If you are not
    the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, dissemination, distribution or duplication of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all
    copies of the original message.

<html xmlns:v="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" xmlns:o="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" xmlns:w="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" xmlns:dt="uuid:C2F41010-65B3-11d1-A29F-00AA00C14882" xmlns:m="http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml"
    xmlns="http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40">
    <head>
    <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=us-ascii">
    <meta name="Generator" content="Microsoft Word 15 (filtered medium)"> <style><!--
    /* Font Definitions */
    @font-face
    {font-family:"Cambria Math";
    panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
    @font-face
    {font-family:Calibri;
    panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
    @font-face
    {font-family:"Liberation Sans";
    panose-1:2 11 6 4 2 2 2 2 2 4;}
    @font-face
    {font-family:"Microsoft YaHei";
    panose-1:2 11 5 3 2 2 4 2 2 4;}
    @font-face
    {font-family:"Segoe UI";
    panose-1:2 11 5 2 4 2 4 2 2 3;}
    @font-face
    {font-family:"\@Microsoft YaHei";}
    /* Style Definitions */
    p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
    {margin:0in;
    font-size:11.0pt;
    font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
    span.InternetLink
    {mso-style-name:"Internet Link";
    mso-style-priority:99;
    color:blue;
    text-decoration:underline;}
    .MsoChpDefault
    {mso-style-type:export-only;
    font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
    @page WordSection1
    {size:8.5in 11.0in;
    margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
    div.WordSection1
    {page:WordSection1;}
    </style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
    <o:shapedefaults v:ext="edit" spidmax="1026" />
    </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
    <o:shapelayout v:ext="edit">
    <o:idmap v:ext="edit" data="1" />
    </o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]-->
    </head>
    <body lang="EN-US" style="word-wrap:break-word">
    <div class="WordSection1">
    <p class="MsoNormal"><span style="font-size:12.0pt;color:black">Good morning Clearwater Elementary West,<o:p></o:p></span></p>
    <p class="MsoNormal"><span style="font-size:12.0pt;color:black"><o:p></o:p></span></p>
    <p class="MsoNormal"><span style="font-size:12.0pt;color:black"><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p>
    <p class="MsoNormal" style="background:white"><span style="font-size:12.0pt;color:black">My name is Nancy and I&#8217;m a health insurance agent. My apologies for emailing you out of the blue. I know you get calls and text constantly and I&#8217;m not
    trying to be one
    of those. I just want to offer in case I can help. There are big changes happening in the marketplace for next year. I offer a private option and can write policies year-round. So if you didn&#8217;t make the open enrollment deadline,&nbsp; got stuck
    paying for an expensive
    plan with limited benefits, are hearing rumblings of your expected increases coming, I might be able to get you in a better spot.<b><o:p></o:p></b></span></p>
    <p class="MsoNormal" style="background:white"><b><span style="font-size:12.0pt;color:black"><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></b></p>
    <p class="MsoNormal" style="background:white"><span style="font-size:12.0pt;color:black">Many&nbsp; people do not have a broad selection when it comes to healthcare options.&nbsp; They accept the same coverage year after year because of limited
    marketplace options. We
    offer a great option for those who it fits. What I have to offer is a private health option as well as some supplemental products which might fill the gap, additional accident coverage to reduce the large deductible on their plan, life coverage, a
    teledoctor
    service with unlimited/no charge if on that plan, as well accident disability coverage which will help keep things afloat in case of an accident which keeps someone from their job.
    <o:p></o:p></span></p>
    <p class="MsoNormal" style="background:white"><span style="font-size:12.0pt;color:black"><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p>
    <p class="MsoNormal" style="background:white"><span style="font-size:12.0pt;color:black">I&#8217;m sending these emails out personally and it&#8217;s not part of an automated system. I&#8217;m not trying to harass you by any means just looking for a
    chance to help, save you
    money, and put you and your family in a better spot coverage-wise. Please let me know if you&#8217;d like to know more, all of my contact info is below.<b><o:p></o:p></b></span></p>
    <p class="MsoNormal" style="background:white"><b><span style="font-size:12.0pt;color:black"><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></b></p>
    <p class="MsoNormal" style="background:white"><span style="font-size:12.0pt;color:black">I do appreciate your time. Take care and stay safe!<b><o:p></o:p></b></span></p>
    <p class="MsoNormal" style="background:white"><span style="font-size:12.0pt;color:black"><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p>
    <p class="MsoNormal"><span style="font-size:12.0pt;color:black">You can request a quote below to compare for yourself or just give me a call at 941-320-1934. Thank you for your time. Should you wish to be removed kindly just respond by saying
    <b>Unsubscribe</b> and I will remove you immediately.&nbsp; </span><span style="font-size:12.0pt;font-family:&quot;Times New Roman&quot;,serif"><o:p></o:p></span></p>
    <p class="MsoNormal"><span style="font-size:12.0pt;color:black"><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p>
    <p class="MsoNormal"><span style="font-size:12.0pt;color:black">Nancy Todd<o:p></o:p></span></p>
    <p class="MsoNormal"><a href="https://www.USHAgent.com/NancyTodd"><span class="InternetLink"><span style="font-size:12.0pt">https://www.USHAgent.com/NancyTodd</span></span></a></p>
    <p class="MsoNormal"><span style="font-size:12.0pt;color:black">A Division of United Healthcare<o:p></o:p></span></p>
    <p class="MsoNormal"><span style="font-size:12.0pt;color:black">941-320-1934</span><span style="font-size:12.0pt;font-family:&quot;Segoe UI&quot;,sans-serif;color:black"><o:p></o:p></span></p>
    <p class="MsoNormal"><span style="font-size:12.0pt;color:black">101 Paramount Drive</span><span style="font-size:12.0pt;font-family:&quot;Segoe UI&quot;,sans-serif;color:black">

</span><span style="font-size:12.0pt;color:black">Sarasota Florida 34232<o:p></o:p></span></p>
    <p class="MsoNormal"><span style="font-size:8.0pt;color:black">Kansas3<o:p></o:p></span></p>
    </div>

<font face="Arial" color="Gray" size="1"><br>
    This transmission is intended only for the person(s) named above. The information contained in this transmission may contain privileged and confidential information. It is intended only for review and/or use by the person(s) named above. If you are not
    the
    intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, dissemination, distribution or duplication of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies
    of
    the original message.<br>
    </font>
    </body>
    </html>

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)