• Increase your sales growth

From camryn.reese@techinstallbase.com@21:1/5 to All on Mon Aug 31 17:20:01 2020
    Hi,

Are looking for a customer bases of your Competitors Installed Base which
    you to reach niche target and also helps you to grab new clients for your latest service and products?

*We also have an exclusive database of:*

1. Cloud Service Providers- CSPs

2. Independent Software Vendors- ISVs

3. System Integrators- SIs and more

4. Managed Service Providers- MSPs

5. Managed Security Service Providers- MSSPs and more

Data can be customized based upon your requirement (e.g. Job title,
    Verticals, Geography etc.)

*Data Fields we provide*: Name, Company's Name, Phone Number, Fax Number,
    Job Title, Email address, Complete Mailing Address, SIC code, Company
    revenue, size, Web address etc.

Please feel free to get back to me with your target criteria if your
    criteria is different from the above mentioned applications let me know we
    have close to 5000+ technology
    installations.

*Best Regards,*

*Camryn Reese*

*Marketing Executive*

Note: This email is not expected to be a spam. It would be ideal if you acknowledge our conciliatory sentiments and answer in the subject taking
    with leave off to be expelled from our Mailing list. Why not try it/us out?

<div dir="ltr"><p class="MsoNormal" style="margin:0in 0in 8pt;line-height:107%;font-size:11pt;font-family:Calibri,sans-serif">Hi,</p>

<p class="MsoNormal" style="margin:0in 0in 8pt;line-height:107%;font-size:11pt;font-family:Calibri,sans-serif">Are looking for a customer bases of your Competitors
    Installed Base which you to reach niche target and also helps you to grab new clients for your latest service and products?</p>

<p class="MsoNormal" style="background-image:initial;background-position:initial;background-size:initial;background-repeat:initial;background-origin:initial;background-clip:initial;margin:0in 0in 8pt;line-height:107%;font-size:11pt;font-family:Calibri,
    sans-serif"><b><u>We also have an exclusive database of:</u></b></p>

<p class="gmail-MsoListParagraphCxSpFirst" style="margin:0in 0in 0.0001pt 0.5in;line-height:107%;font-size:11pt;font-family:Calibri,sans-serif">1.<span style="font-variant-numeric:normal;font-variant-east-asian:normal;font-stretch:normal;font-size:7pt;
    line-height:normal;font-family:&quot;Times New Roman&quot;">       </span>Cloud Service Providers- CSPs</p>

<p class="gmail-MsoListParagraphCxSpMiddle" style="margin:0in 0in 0.0001pt 0.5in;line-height:107%;font-size:11pt;font-family:Calibri,sans-serif">2.<span style="font-variant-numeric:normal;font-variant-east-asian:normal;font-stretch:normal;font-size:7pt;
    line-height:normal;font-family:&quot;Times New Roman&quot;">       </span>Independent Software Vendors- ISVs</p>

<p class="gmail-MsoListParagraphCxSpMiddle" style="margin:0in 0in 0.0001pt 0.5in;line-height:107%;font-size:11pt;font-family:Calibri,sans-serif">3.<span style="font-variant-numeric:normal;font-variant-east-asian:normal;font-stretch:normal;font-size:7pt;
    line-height:normal;font-family:&quot;Times New Roman&quot;">       </span>System Integrators- SIs and more</p>

<p class="gmail-MsoListParagraphCxSpMiddle" style="margin:0in 0in 0.0001pt 0.5in;line-height:107%;font-size:11pt;font-family:Calibri,sans-serif">4.<span style="font-variant-numeric:normal;font-variant-east-asian:normal;font-stretch:normal;font-size:7pt;
    line-height:normal;font-family:&quot;Times New Roman&quot;">       </span>Managed Service Providers- MSPs </p>

<p class="gmail-MsoListParagraphCxSpLast" style="margin:0in 0in 8pt 0.5in;line-height:107%;font-size:11pt;font-family:Calibri,sans-serif">5.<span style="font-variant-numeric:normal;font-variant-east-asian:normal;font-stretch:normal;font-size:7pt;line-
    height:normal;font-family:&quot;Times New Roman&quot;">       </span>Managed Security Service Providers- MSSPs and
    more</p>

<p class="MsoNormal" style="margin:0in 0in 8pt;line-height:107%;font-size:11pt;font-family:Calibri,sans-serif">Data can be customized based upon your requirement (e.g. Job
    title, Verticals, Geography etc.)</p>

<p class="MsoNormal" style="margin:0in 0in 8pt;line-height:107%;font-size:11pt;font-family:Calibri,sans-serif"><b><u>Data Fields
    we provide</u></b>: Name, Company&#39;s Name, Phone Number, Fax Number, Job Title, Email
    address, Complete Mailing Address, SIC code, Company revenue, size, Web address etc.</p>

<p class="gmail-MsoNoSpacing" style="margin:0in 0in 0.0001pt;font-size:11pt;font-family:Calibri,sans-serif">Please feel free to get back to me with your target
    criteria if your criteria is different from the above mentioned applications let me know we have close to 5000+ technology installations.                                                                                                  

</p>

<p class="gmail-MsoNoSpacing" style="margin:0in 0in 0.0001pt;font-size:11pt;font-family:Calibri,sans-serif"><b><i>Best Regards,</i></b></p>

<p class="gmail-MsoNoSpacing" style="margin:0in 0in 0.0001pt;font-size:11pt;font-family:Calibri,sans-serif"><b><i>Camryn Reese</i></b></p>

<p class="gmail-MsoNoSpacing" style="margin:0in 0in 0.0001pt;font-size:11pt;font-family:Calibri,sans-serif"><b><i>Marketing Executive</i></b></p>

<p class="MsoNormal" style="margin:0in 0in 8pt;line-height:107%;font-size:11pt;font-family:Calibri,sans-serif"> </p>

<p class="MsoNormal" style="margin:0in 0in 8pt;line-height:107%;font-size:11pt;font-family:Calibri,sans-serif"><span style="font-size:9pt;line-height:107%;font-family:Arial,sans-serif;color:rgb(156,194,229)">Note:
    This email is not expected to be a spam. It would be ideal if you acknowledge our conciliatory sentiments and answer in the subject taking with leave off to be expelled from our Mailing list. Why not try it/us out?</span></p>

<span style="font-size:11pt;line-height:107%;font-family:Calibri,sans-serif">                                                                                </span><br></div>

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)