• Reasons Why your Website Linuxassist.net is Not Doing Good?

From Saswat@21:1/5 to All on Mon May 31 13:30:01 2021
    Hello *Linuxassist.net* Team,

I would like to have a discussion with you regarding the web promotion
    strategy for your website Linuxassist.net. We wish to work out a proposal
    to strengthen the online presence of your website, via a strategically
    planned web promotion campaign. In today’s online era, you should be
    focusing on the new revolutionary ways of generating traffic (and
    subsequently, leads).

We are curious to know if you are aware that a few issues bugging your
    website and sorting out these will help you get the best returns out of
    your website.

1. Your website seems to be attracting traffic, but this traffic is almost stagnant and limited, which affects potential sales as you move forward.
    2. Your website doesn’t feature in Google's first search page for some of
    the major keywords in your niche, which affects visibility and your
    business.
    3. Your website has been diagnosed with On-Page and On-Site issues, which affects the ranking.
    4. Your backlinks profile is not efficient enough to help your search
    engine visibility.
    5. Your website is currently not being properly promoted online according
    to Google’s new guidelines (after latest Google Panda & Penguin update), which is affecting your marketing strategy and goals.
    6. Your presence in the social media platform is minimal. This is depriving
    you of a huge market of prospective referral clients.
    7. Your website may be penalized by Google.
    8. Social media profiles are not updated regularly.
    9. A low number of internal and external quality links present on your
    website.
    10. Not updating fresh contents for your website and blogs as per the
    latest Google guideline (Penguin & Panda).
    And many more...

We are expert in running a promotional online marketing campaign for
    websites. We have a host of ethical services and techniques, which you can utilize to improve your website's performance.

Also, let me update you that our service prices are very affordable and cost-effective which will come up within your budget.

We are also doing website designing and redesigning at affordable cost and
    fast delivery within 2 weeks. As we are familiar with search
    engine guidelines, so the website will be search engine friendly and technically sound. Also, we are giving 3 months of free website maintenance service.

If there is/are any bad reviews regarding you/your website, our ORM
    campaign will help you to push down the bad reviews from 1st page to 3rd
    page within 45 days of the campaign.

If my proposal sounds interesting for your business goal, feel free to
    email me, or can provide me with your phone number, Whatsapp number or
    Skype Id and the best time to call you.

I would be very glad to hear back from you.

Best Regards,
    Saswat
    Search Engine Consultant ------------------------------------------------------------ --------------------
    PS: If you are not interested please write me back with the subject line "Remove", and I'll never contact you.
    Note: To show you the issues we can prepare an Audit report for your
    website Linuxassist.net. If you'll need this audit report please write me
    back, our technical team will forward to you as soon as possible. <#m_8577394524980854576_DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>

<div dir="ltr"><div dir="ltr"><div dir="ltr"><div dir="ltr"><div dir="ltr"><br><div><font face="georgia, serif">Hello </font><font face="georgia, serif"><font color="#000000"><b>Linuxassist.net</b></font> Team,</font></div><div><font face="georgia,
    serif"><br></font></div><div><font face="georgia, serif">I would like to have a discussion with you regarding the web promotion strategy for your website Linuxassist.net. We wish to work out a proposal to strengthen the online presence of your website,
    via a strategically planned web promotion campaign. In today’s online era, you should be focusing on the new revolutionary ways of generating traffic (and subsequently, leads).<br></font></div><div><font face="georgia, serif"><br></font></div><div><
    span style="font-family:georgia,serif">We are curious to know if you are aware that a few issues bugging your website and sorting out these will help you get the best returns out of your website.</span><br></div><div><font face="georgia, serif"><br></
    font></div><div><font face="georgia, serif">1. Your website seems to be attracting traffic, but this traffic is almost stagnant and limited, which affects potential sales as you move forward.</font></div><div><font face="georgia, serif">2. Your website
    doesn’t feature in Google&#39;s first search page for some of the major keywords in your niche, which affects visibility and your business.</font></div><div><font face="georgia, serif">3. Your website has been diagnosed with On-Page and On-Site issues,
    which affects the ranking.</font></div><div><font face="georgia, serif">4. Your backlinks profile is not efficient enough to help your search engine visibility.</font></div><div><font face="georgia, serif">5. Your website is currently not being properly
    promoted online according to Google’s new guidelines (after latest Google Panda &amp; Penguin update), which is affecting your marketing strategy and goals.</font></div><div><font face="georgia, serif">6. Your presence in the social media platform is
    minimal. This is depriving you of a huge market of prospective referral clients.</font></div><div><font face="georgia, serif">7. Your website may be penalized by Google.</font></div><div><font face="georgia, serif">8. Social media profiles are not
    updated regularly.</font></div><div><font face="georgia, serif">9. A low number of internal and external quality links present on your website.</font></div><div><font face="georgia, serif">10. Not updating fresh contents for your website and blogs as per
    the latest Google guideline (Penguin &amp; Panda).</font></div><div><font face="georgia, serif">And many more...</font></div><div><font face="georgia, serif"><br></font></div><div><font face="georgia, serif">We are expert in running a promotional online
    marketing campaign for websites. We have a host of ethical services and techniques, which you can utilize to improve your website&#39;s performance. </font></div><div><font face="georgia, serif"><br></font></div><div><font face="georgia, serif">Also,
    let me update you that our service prices are very affordable and cost-effective which will come up within your budget. </font></div><div><font face="georgia, serif"><br></font></div><div>We are also doing website designing and redesigning at affordable
    cost and fast delivery within 2 weeks. As we are familiar with search engine guidelines, so the website will be search engine friendly and technically sound. Also, we are giving 3 months of free website maintenance service.<br></div><div><br></div><div>
    If there is/are any bad reviews regarding you/your website, our ORM campaign will help you to push down the bad reviews from 1st page to 3rd page within 45 days of the campaign.<br></div><div><font face="georgia, serif"><br></font></div><div><font face="
    georgia, serif">If my proposal sounds interesting for your business goal, feel free to email me, or can provide me with your phone number, Whatsapp number or Skype Id and the best time to call you.</font></div><div><span style="font-family:georgia,serif">
    <br></span></div><div><span style="font-family:georgia,serif">I would be very glad to hear back from you.</span></div><div><br></div><div><font face="georgia, serif"><br></font></div><div><div style="color:rgb(0,0,0)"><font face="georgia, serif" color="#
    0000ff">Best Regards,</font></div><div style="color:rgb(0,0,0)"><span style="color:rgb(32,33,36);font-family:&quot;Google Sans&quot;,Roboto,RobotoDraft,Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:16px;letter-spacing:0.29px;text-align:center;white-space:nowrap">
    Saswat</span><font face="georgia, serif"><b style="color:rgb(0,0,255);white-space:nowrap"><br></b></font><span style="color:rgb(0,0,255);font-family:georgia,serif">Search Engine Consultant</span></div><div style="color:rgb(0,0,0)"><span style="color:rgb(
    0,0,255);font-family:georgia,serif">------------------------------</span><span style="color:rgb(0,0,255);font-family:georgia,serif">------------------------------</span><span style="color:rgb(0,0,255);font-family:georgia,serif">--------------------</span>
    <br></div><div style="color:rgb(0,0,0)"><font face="georgia, serif" color="#0000ff"><b></b></font></div></div>

<div style="font-family:arial,sans-serif"><font color="#0000ff" size="1">PS: If you are not interested please write me back with the subject line &quot;Remove&quot;, and I&#39;ll never contact you.</font></div><div style="font-family:arial,sans-serif"><
    font color="#0000ff" size="1">Note: To show you the issues we can prepare an Audit report for your website Linuxassist.net. If you&#39;ll need this audit report please write me back, our technical team will forward to you as soon as possible.</font></div>
    <table style="border-top:1px solid rgb(211,212,222)"><tbody><tr><td style="width:55px;padding-top:13px"></td></tr></tbody></table></div></div><div id="gmail-m_8577394524980854576DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2"><a href="#m_8577394524980854576_
    DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2" width="1" height="1"></a></div></div></div></div>

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)