• DDTSS back online on ddtp2.debian.net . is it working? usable?

From Beatrice Torracca@21:1/5 to All on Tue Jan 28 14:30:01 2020
    Hi all.

I know work is underway to finally have a new host on the debian.org domain for the DDTSS, which is a long awaited good news.

I see that the DDTSS at ddtp2.debian.net is back online.

Before putting work and effort in it I would like to know if it is
    usable. If the translation work done there will be preserved or get
    lost.

Thanks for the work on this

Beatrice

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----

iQIzBAABCAAdFiEEhBuuTqYTMX2CMr6YL+1Y7ldknz8FAl4wNIsACgkQL+1Y7ldk nz8NIBAAhHESFeCH9UPD4b/K20LGFnt2pCberpw/gmslWv1O3lwhkFYEqMtOPa0U vNOfuirVmB4WuTVPSsJqXqcNL5WCG7XgVPEvwPAF0cEwpxp0jX81jT2KmTFkp8W7 MnlYElk0z3t8xY+e45/Ew5Tgzhy0k908JUqMhNnH44zC1IuUCjUoBoFRL2nTNo9Q 1ODkDRfrCebD9nmdgr5vubmwSFTk0xOJ2VkU0XvHH6Px+qURIIjfFs76iiN92HUW 3ZxcjJcTmQhuLmAMq0CiBQ+i4TvhiNuDMWoUDYZrghwuaPDA3osdb/LNOYJCJKKN psT0kR3hAL97S6QerxkFC5QrUv/HYbtc01PR3fSn2G3X36ayOPHADbqcJi/SSIBT GDhsze7xZvktpL7+LxdMxkaMhfeoyX+OyXJa6jBXBh3d6+VFvjXB0UuicriYXRib 4Yn9wNXjsuJBwXx2SSB01AMLWjc5soiKCrSeT6t5HPPinM7TbgMzleIMbpdkRaNr DKw2oCCgnr3MY571qsC/Q9hrvYvJXnU2VaxsiCVELRB0Ag1cljI2RQiO6H9XzQ27 HOVBcBQd2Kf3KxxMRY7cLN6PmepgTDC2MrYLbXTb+S80XJYcYlUV8qFl/XV/WZIY G4QUhNWVjGDqDyTHyiip363kw8t8eJ94Thd0wmfZBZFxDvEiqRs=
    =vmme
    -----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Thomas Vincent@21:1/5 to All on Tue Jan 28 15:40:01 2020
    Hi Beatrice,28 janvier 2020 14:18 "Beatrice Torracca" <beatricet@libero.it> a écrit:> I know work is underway to finally have a new host on the debian.org domain for the DDTSS, which is> a long awaited good news.> > I see that the DDTSS at ddtp2.
    debian.net is back online.> > Before putting work and effort in it I would like to know if it is> usable. If the translation work done there will be preserved or get> lost. The ddtp2.d.n service indeed came back online a few daysago and since the
    ftp-master script is no longer complaining,I assume that everything works as before the outage.About the move to a debian.org domain, we're currently very busytesting the service, fixing bugs and improving some features.Once we're ready to move, we'
    ll inform contributors with a migrationschedule. All work done on the debian.net service will be transferedon the debian.org service so all your translations will be preserved.Thomas

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Andrey Skvortsov@21:1/5 to Beatrice Torracca on Tue Jan 28 22:30:02 2020
    On 20-01-28 14:18, Beatrice Torracca wrote:
    Hi all.

I know work is underway to finally have a new host on the debian.org domain for the DDTSS, which is a long awaited good news.

lost.

Beatrice
    Hi,

ddtp.debian.org is online, but we are still working on some issues
    after migration to Buster. When ddtp.d.o will be ready for migration,
    it'll be announced on the ML and all translated data will be moved
    from ddtp2.d.n to the new host. Until then you can work on ddtp2.debian.net.

--
    Best regards,
    Andrey Skvortsov

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----

iQIzBAABCgAdFiEEQ575tvhxWSXeo3tPAXzLovVIsK0FAl4wpxMACgkQAXzLovVI sK2v7w/9Fw8UZhzBgvdm0bg90mU8biNaHT9jYS/07a2C+GwiN5y7VqvXSlFQI2zU s08aMVafwAE9kwbuOVDFkIUbYJPM/K6sgla5diN/YCl17OPGJ4A0qP5Hpe0k8+E8 JGlO97vgEjjS3XHM2HP4wwQL/g35lrOwHIQwF9R4bdB4TpXENv1VjDaO2XmWAshz 7W1EW4o558H796G1w2Vb6pkLlrByzVRxa7eZU15UEVWdSrCAXdHFc8GSEgeEw5/d D0WU0V+9633zjczVF4zGXDdGS+58p06pXTuLFvvZJR/Lj+mDjvtHwfgbONh1sCQL jOoh4oW2uh4VKYXOaqdHk3hW4pSnVlQ7z7hhQR/ClaRm40BlABOzjT5WeVcJ36vE VxZ8rgWNTSBwj7VKiIstso5iow4SRdGPu9yQdFMCdFVnbGdmDiAUALoEn0vWLDw/ VOnfK55kIFir0LgIC5Rz5pZ/+61O+DGEbBG2w1DAnKZRNHMOKV3iu7zAuyfS+yKu aMbKwWZcxZl0k4hjBpjJr79U2y951/Umi1p5QZ85s5HGak6BGkraajVzFldZJLG7 m2//iSZ8kchT3yrtJEby2d+guzMNwY0d0krZSIO1/7ce3mqQMXbBctaRkHbz1NEZ oOj6hKf0PsmaYrOxKkUGC2RgaZgGie9sM7y5yoQZz0GDEFGSvCA=
    =kNSC
    -----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Joe Dalton@21:1/5 to Beatrice Torracca on Sun Feb 9 19:20:02 2020
    We seems to be down again

bye
    Joe
    Danish

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, debian-l10n-devel@lists.alioth.debian.org and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
    Apache/2.2.22 (Debian) Server at ddtp2.debian.net Port 80

Den tirsdag den 28. januar 2020 22.27.07 CET skrev Andrey Skvortsov <andrej.skvortzov@gmail.com>:

On 20-01-28 14:18, Beatrice Torracca wrote:
    Hi all.

lost.

Beatrice
    Hi,

ddtp.debian.org is online, but we are still working on some issues
    after migration to Buster. When ddtp.d.o will be ready for migration,
    it'll be announced on the ML and all translated data will be moved
    from ddtp2.d.n to the new host. Until then you can work on ddtp2.debian.net.

--
    Best regards,
    Andrey Skvortsov
    <div> We seems to be down again<br><br>bye<br>Joe<br>Danish<br><br><br>Internal Server Error<br><br>The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.<br><br>Please contact the server
    administrator, debian-l10n-devel@lists.alioth.debian.org and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.<br><br>More information about this error may be available in the server error log.<
    <br>Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.<br>Apache/2.2.22 (Debian) Server at ddtp2.debian.net Port 80<br><br><br> </div> <div class="yahoo_quoted" style="
    margin:10px 0px 0px 0.8ex;border-left:1px solid #ccc;padding-left:1ex;"> <div style="font-family:'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;font-size:13px;color:#26282a;"> <div>
    Den tirsdag den 28. januar 2020 22.27.07 CET skrev Andrey Skvortsov &lt;andrej.skvortzov@gmail.com&gt;: </div> <div><br></div> <div><br></div> <div>On 20-01-28 14:18, Beatrice Torracca wrote:<br
    clear="none">&gt; Hi all.<br clear="none">&gt; <br clear="none">&gt; I know work is underway to finally have a new host on the debian.org domain for the DDTSS, which is a long awaited good news.<br clear="none">&gt; <br clear="none">&gt; I see that the
    DDTSS at ddtp2.debian.net is back online.<br clear="none">&gt; <br clear="none">&gt; Before putting work and effort in it I would like to know if it is<br clear="none">&gt; usable. If the translation work done there will be preserved or get<br clear="
    none">&gt; lost.<br clear="none">&gt; <br clear="none">&gt; Thanks for the work on this<br clear="none">&gt; <br clear="none">&gt; Beatrice<div class="yqt0249892607" id="yqtfd62929"><br clear="none">Hi,</div><br clear="none"><br clear="none"><br clear="
    none">ddtp.debian.org is online, but we are still working on some issues<br clear="none">after migration to Buster. When ddtp.d.o will be ready for migration,<br clear="none">it'll be announced on the ML and all translated data will be moved<br clear="
    none">from ddtp2.d.n to the new host. Until then you can work on ddtp2.debian.net.<br clear="none"><br clear="none"><br clear="none">-- <br clear="none">Best regards,<br clear="none">Andrey Skvortsov</div> </div> </div>

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05