• Issue with spider-bts (dl10n script)

From Laura Arjona Reina@21:1/5 to All on Thu Dec 12 16:50:02 2019
    Hi
    I answer myself:

It's the subject of the mail where they wrote the wrong package name

I'll mail debian-l10n-french

Cheers

El 12 de diciembre de 2019 16:37:33 CET, Laura Arjona Reina <larjona@debian.org> escribió:
    Hi all

We obtain messages like the one below when somebody adds a translation update against the wrong package, but in this case I believe the package name is correct in the bug, and wrong in the dl10n database.

Any idea about the cause or how to sve this?

Kind regards

-------- Mensaje Original --------
    De: root@tye.debian.org
    Enviado: 12 de diciembre de 2019 16:16:49 CET
    Para: larjona@debian.org, brother@debian.org, faw@debian.org, taffit@debian.org
    Asunto: Cron <debian-i18n@tye> run-parts --report /srv/i18n.debian.org/etc/cron.hourly/

/srv/i18n.debian.org/etc/cron.hourly//spiderbts:
    Warning: #946622 filled against rpki-trust-anchors (source: rpki-trust-anchors) but rpki-trust-anchor is in the database /srv/i18n.debian.org//dl10n/git/../data/spiderbts/data/tmp

--
    Laura Arjona Reina
    https://wiki.debian.org/LauraArjona
    Sent with K-9 mail

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Laura Arjona Reina@21:1/5 to All on Thu Dec 12 16:40:01 2019
    Hi all

We obtain messages like the one below when somebody adds a translation update against the wrong package, but in this case I believe the package name is correct in the bug, and wrong in the dl10n database.

Any idea about the cause or how to sve this?

Kind regards

-------- Mensaje Original --------
    De: root@tye.debian.org
    Enviado: 12 de diciembre de 2019 16:16:49 CET
    Para: larjona@debian.org, brother@debian.org, faw@debian.org, taffit@debian.org Asunto: Cron <debian-i18n@tye> run-parts --report /srv/i18n.debian.org/etc/cron.hourly/

/srv/i18n.debian.org/etc/cron.hourly//spiderbts:
    Warning: #946622 filled against rpki-trust-anchors (source: rpki-trust-anchors) but rpki-trust-anchor is in the database /srv/i18n.debian.org//dl10n/git/../data/spiderbts/data/tmp

--
    Laura Arjona Reina
    https://wiki.debian.org/LauraArjona
    Sent with K-9 mail

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)