• Electronics Parts' Exporter | Kalis Electronics

From Lucia Deng@21:1/5 to All on Fri Oct 8 13:50:02 2021
    ----boundary_1862_1e34e39c-9dbe-4ca2-ba29-06af5b3c4491
    Content-Type: text/plain; charset=utf-8
    Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Hello dear purchaser, Good day. Are you busy today?
    May I know do you have any components parts need to quote ? Try our best to support you.We are major in​ MLCC for Murata,Samsung, Kemet, AVX, TDK,Yageo, Walsin,Vishay, Taiyo Yuden,Panasonic and IC
    for Microchip, ST, TI, ON, NXP, Infineon,Linear, Cypress, Xilinx and Altera. Our advantage:1. Do our best to Meet your TP2. Short lead time within 3 days, some parts are long lead time3. Free samplesIf you are interested, pls feel free to contact me.
    Thank you.
    ( Motto:Not to find a reason for failure, to find a way to success. :)) Kindly Rgds, Lucia DengComapny Name: Kalis Electronics Co., Ltd.Tel: +86 0755 28263297Address: 32C, AnLiangRoad Long Gang Dist, ShenZhen , China, 518112
    ----boundary_1862_1e34e39c-9dbe-4ca2-ba29-06af5b3c4491
    Content-Type: text/html; charset=utf-8
    Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<!DOCTYPE HTML><html><head><meta HTTP-EQUIV="Content-Type" CONTENT="text/html; charset=UTF-8"/>
    <title>Electronics Parts' Exporter | Kalis Electronics</title></head><body><P><FONT style="FONT-FAMILY: Verdana">
    Hello dear purchaser, <BR></FONT><FONT style="FONT-FAMILY: Verdana">Good day. </FONT><FONT style="FONT-FAMILY: Verdana">Are you busy today?</P></FONT>
    <P><FONT style="FONT-FAMILY: Verdana">May I know do you have any components parts need to quote ? Try
    our best to support you.<BR></FONT><FONT style="FONT-FAMILY: Verdana"><BR>We are major in​&nbsp; MLCC for Murata,Samsung, Kemet, AVX, TDK,Yageo, Walsin,Vishay, Taiyo Yuden,Panasonic and IC for Microchip, ST, TI, ON, NXP, Infineon,Linear, Cypress,
    Xilinx and Altera.</FONT></P>
    <P><FONT style="FONT-FAMILY: Verdana">Our advantage:<BR>1. Do our best to Meet your TP<BR>2. Short lead time within 3 days, some parts are long lead time<BR>3. Free samples<BR>If you are interested, pls feel free to contact
    me. Thank you.</FONT></P>
    <P><FONT style="FONT-FAMILY: Verdana">( Motto:Not to find a reason for failure, to find a way to success. :))</FONT></P>
    <P><BR><FONT style="FONT-FAMILY: Verdana">Kindly Rgds, <BR>Lucia Deng<BR>&nbsp;<BR>Comapny Name:
    Kalis Electronics Co., Ltd.<BR>Tel: +86 0755 28263297<BR>Address: 32C, AnLiangRoad Long Gang Dist, ShenZhen , China, 518112</FONT></P></body></html>
    ----boundary_1862_1e34e39c-9dbe-4ca2-ba29-06af5b3c4491--

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)