• Hi my name is Elijah

From EliserPlayz@21:1/5 to All on Mon May 17 21:30:01 2021
    So i have connected a USB webcam to my linux based chromebook and am not
    sure on how to activate it.

Thank you for taking the time to read this email. Have a great day.

<div dir="ltr">So i have connected a USB webcam to my linux based chromebook and am not sure on how to activate it. <div><br></div><div>Thank you for taking the time to read this email. Have a great day.</div></div>

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Maximilian Sauer@21:1/5 to EliserPlayz on Tue May 18 01:10:02 2021
    Dear Elijah,

This mailing list is dedicated to the debian project, not Chromebook.

You may refer to the Google help pages to get your problem solved.

Kind regards

EliserPlayz <nameselijah@gmail.com> schrieb am Mo., 17. Mai 2021, 21:22:

<div dir="auto"><div>Dear Elijah,<div dir="auto"><br></div><div dir="auto">This mailing list is dedicated to the debian project, not Chromebook.</div><div dir="auto"><br></div><div dir="auto">You may refer to the Google help pages to get your problem
    solved.</div><div dir="auto"><br></div><div dir="auto">Kind regards</div><br><br><div class="gmail_quote"><div dir="ltr" class="gmail_attr">EliserPlayz &lt;<a href="mailto:nameselijah@gmail.com">nameselijah@gmail.com</a>&gt; schrieb am Mo., 17. Mai 2021,
    21:22:<br></div><blockquote class="gmail_quote" style="margin:0 0 0 .8ex;border-left:1px #ccc solid;padding-left:1ex"><div dir="ltr">So i have connected a USB webcam to my linux based chromebook and am not sure on how to activate it. <div><br></div><
    Thank you for taking the time to read this email. Have a great day.</div></div>
    </blockquote></div></div></div>

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From EliserPlayz@21:1/5 to sauermaximilian11@gmail.com on Tue May 18 02:20:01 2021
    Thank you, I will do that.

On Mon., May 17, 2021, 6:27 p.m. Maximilian Sauer, < sauermaximilian11@gmail.com> wrote:

Dear Elijah,

This mailing list is dedicated to the debian project, not Chromebook.

You may refer to the Google help pages to get your problem solved.

Kind regards

EliserPlayz <nameselijah@gmail.com> schrieb am Mo., 17. Mai 2021, 21:22:

<div dir="auto">Thank you, I will do that. </div><br><div class="gmail_quote"><div dir="ltr" class="gmail_attr">On Mon., May 17, 2021, 6:27 p.m. Maximilian Sauer, &lt;<a href="mailto:sauermaximilian11@gmail.com">sauermaximilian11@gmail.com</a>&gt; wrote:
    <br></div><blockquote class="gmail_quote" style="margin:0 0 0 .8ex;border-left:1px #ccc solid;padding-left:1ex"><div dir="auto"><div>Dear Elijah,<div dir="auto"><br></div><div dir="auto">This mailing list is dedicated to the debian project, not
    Chromebook.</div><div dir="auto"><br></div><div dir="auto">You may refer to the Google help pages to get your problem solved.</div><div dir="auto"><br></div><div dir="auto">Kind regards</div><br><br><div class="gmail_quote"><div dir="ltr" class="gmail_
    attr">EliserPlayz &lt;<a href="mailto:nameselijah@gmail.com" target="_blank" rel="noreferrer">nameselijah@gmail.com</a>&gt; schrieb am Mo., 17. Mai 2021, 21:22:<br></div><blockquote class="gmail_quote" style="margin:0 0 0 .8ex;border-left:1px #ccc solid;
    padding-left:1ex"><div dir="ltr">So i have connected a USB webcam to my linux based chromebook and am not sure on how to activate it. <div><br></div><div>Thank you for taking the time to read this email. Have a great day.</div></div>
    </blockquote></div></div></div>
    </blockquote></div>

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05