• What do I think.

From Marco Valli@21:1/5 to All on Sat Jan 22 13:50:01 2022
    I think there are fools who have been using Debian for 20 years and still haven't realized it is the only Linux distribution with a Social Contract and
    a Constitution; that are something very different from a code of conduct and are the most "political" things there are.

I think there are fools who have been using Debian for 20 years and still haven't figured out that Debian is not a rolling release.

I think there are fools so stupid that they are throwing shit on the work of kde maintainers in Debian (before their great man) without realizing it. Or maybe they realize it and in that case they are just assholes.

My sympathy goes to the members of the Debian KDE team who have to put up with the aforementioned fools or assholes.

Regards

--
    Marco Valli

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Luc Castermans@21:1/5 to All on Sat Jan 22 14:40:02 2022
    Using such words really does not help to get your message across. If you've
    a message to share please state it clearly and use polite wording, if not please be silent.

Op za 22 jan. 2022 13:49 schreef Marco Valli <marco@bastardi.net>:

I think there are fools who have been using Debian for 20 years and still haven't realized it is the only Linux distribution with a Social Contract
    and
    a Constitution; that are something very different from a code of conduct
    and
    are the most "political" things there are.

I think there are fools who have been using Debian for 20 years and still haven't figured out that Debian is not a rolling release.

I think there are fools so stupid that they are throwing shit on the work
    of
    kde maintainers in Debian (before their great man) without realizing it.
    Or
    maybe they realize it and in that case they are just assholes.

My sympathy goes to the members of the Debian KDE team who have to put up with
    the aforementioned fools or assholes.

Regards

--
    Marco Valli

<div dir="auto">Using such words really does not help to get your message across. If you&#39;ve a message to share please state it clearly and use polite wording, if not please be silent. <div dir="auto"><br></div><div dir="auto"><br></div></div><br><
    div class="gmail_quote"><div dir="ltr" class="gmail_attr">Op za 22 jan. 2022 13:49 schreef Marco Valli &lt;<a href="mailto:marco@bastardi.net">marco@bastardi.net</a>&gt;:<br></div><blockquote class="gmail_quote" style="margin:0 0 0 .8ex;border-left:1px #
    ccc solid;padding-left:1ex">I think there are fools who have been using Debian for 20 years and still <br>
    haven&#39;t realized it is the only Linux distribution with a Social Contract and <br>
    a Constitution; that are something very different from a code of conduct and <br>
    are the most &quot;political&quot; things there are.<br>

I think there are fools who have been using Debian for 20 years and still <br> haven&#39;t figured out that Debian is not a rolling release.<br>

I think there are fools so stupid that they are throwing shit on the work of <br>
    kde maintainers in Debian (before their great man) without realizing it. Or <br>
    maybe they realize it and in that case they are just assholes. <br>

My sympathy goes to the members of the Debian KDE team who have to put up with <br>
    the aforementioned fools or assholes.<br>

Regards<br>

-- <br>
    Marco Valli<br>

</blockquote></div>

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Norbert Preining@21:1/5 to All on Sat Jan 22 14:50:01 2022
    I think it is high time to flag the OP to listmasters due to consistent
    breach of CoC and normally acceptable behaviour.

Norbert

--
    PREINING Norbert https://www.preining.info
    Fujitsu Research + IFMGA Guide + TU Wien + TeX Live
    GPG: 0x860CDC13 fp: F7D8 A928 26E3 16A1 9FA0 ACF0 6CAC A448 860C DC13

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05