• Impossible to change user profile under system settings

From =?utf-8?Q?lists=2Edebian=40netc=2Ee@21:1/5 to All on Mon Nov 22 11:10:02 2021
    Hello to all, I just re-installed a new Debian 11 system, and I choose KDE Plasma as my desktop environment. For most part everything is working great, I only having a problem by change my users settings : If I go to "system settings" / "User settings"
    and try to change any information, I have an error that says "error when applying the changes". One time (following an advice from this list), I manage to do it by also adding a system user picture, but latter when I try to change the picture to a
    personal one I had the same "error when applying the changes" error. Now I reinstalled my Debian system, and I'm trying to change directly to a personal picture, but the error persists (also for adding a user email) Can you people help me to figure out
    what is happening? Thanks in advance for all your help, Best regards, Marc

<div>&nbsp;</div>
    <div>Hello to all,<br />
    <br />
    I just re-installed a new Debian 11 system, and I choose <span class="syno-mc-highlight" style="background: rgba(255,245,0,0.7);">KDE</span> Plasma as my desktop environment.</div>
    <div>&nbsp;</div>
    <div>For most part everything is working great, I only having a problem by change my users settings :<br />
    <br />
    If I go to "system settings" / "User settings" and try to change any information, I have an error that says "error when applying the changes".</div>
    <div>One time (following an advice from this list), I manage to do it by also adding a system user picture, but latter when I try to change the picture to a personal one I had the same "error when applying the changes" error.</div>
    <div>&nbsp;</div>
    <div>Now I reinstalled my Debian system, and I'm trying to change directly to a personal picture, but the error persists (also for adding a user email)<br />
    <br />
    Can you people help me to figure out what is happening?<br />
    <br />
    Thanks in advance for all your help,<br />
    <br />
    Best regards,<br />
    Marc</div>
    <div class="syno-mc-signature">&nbsp;</div>

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)