• Re: Body sculpture stabilizator

From Barbara Hawrot@21:1/5 to All on Fri Dec 31 00:10:01 2021
    By the way
    Joanna's Emsley son went through simmilar experience.
    I have his drawing called DEATHRUN 3.0 vs meh. It's about suicididal
    thoughts by jumping from high building.

He was sleeping with his parents much longer than a healthy child.
    I used to be a friend of that family so no diagnosis. Just impression there
    is something really wrong with the brave young citzen.

Kind regards
    Barbara Hawrot Lejda

czw., 30 gru 2021, 23:44 użytkownik Barbara Hawrot <bhawrot@gmail.com> napisał:

czw., 30 gru 2021, 23:42 użytkownik Barbara Hawrot <bhawrot@gmail.com> napisał:

To whom it may concerne

I am child adolescent psychiatrist from Poland.
    Disabled for 2 years.
    The victim of cyber harassment and Havana Syndrom struggles.

Actually I would love to have no Mind Control panel.
    But I know I would have to wait.
    And there were many attempts to jump through the window me.
    I am in so called DEATHRUN.

Know nothing more for sure.
    Posessed but people. I look at shelves with alcohol and at women butts.

Sort of product placement and started useless law cases.
    The Cult was such an idiot heresy that not to mention here.

But anuria 2x 24 hours, bradycardia many times, delirium BNO many times.
    Something called in Polish powidoki, as I think epilepsy attacks from
    retina.
    Simillar to flash backs in some psychoactive substances profile, but no
    change of negative positive photo type.
    You see somethings few seconds longer. Can't drive.

Now I would describe myself as
    Organic Delusional disorder simillar to catatonic schizophrenia
    Trans & possesion
    Delirium BNO in anamnesis
    Multiple personality
    Derealisation depersonalisation
    Dysmorphophobia
    Attempts to make me anorectic
    Attempts to make me alcohol dependent

Before it started
    Melancholia
    PTSD
    Panic attacks but only 4x lifetime
    I had twice depression so not on Wellbutrin while started.

Because of coincidence of cyber harassment on my devices, Predator SG and
    possibile Pegasus by NSO I started to behave in a very cautious way.
    Hospitalized as delusional disorder, because nobody is following me.
    Don't laugh yet.
    Pegasus gate in Poland started a week ago.

IoT was the first. I think UK. Old friends joke coupe loop Letterman or
    SQL Apache developer still message I am delusional.
    As if I didn't know Robert Bicknell used to work in a cassino.

I suppose but don't know for sure if he was responsible for Mind Control
    panel, might be Minecraft Xbox with Agnieszka Kolman and Joanna Emsley.

But body sculpture stabilizator?
    Must be sport or TV.
    Don't know. Might be Minecraft Xbox massive Cruise Katie Holmes hacked.

Anyway.

Do you have solutions for me?
    Children commit suicides.

Now I have so many parasites alkoholics psychopaths
    I stay dirty for many days.

Tortures. An attempt to kill me with my own pharyngitis.

So.
    How much money?
    Why so expensive?

And
    If you get my message in a bottle

Can you send it to the English Police?

Or to Pulse GB, they tried to do their best to make me safe.
    Now, but how can I be ever sure about it, I got another proposal of job
    in Oxford.

Before I go, I would love to know somebody wants me to come.

And by the way.
    Can you profile me?

Barbara Hawrot Lejda
    Psychiatrist
    Child adolescent psychiatrist
    Aestetic Medicine doctor
    Psychoterapeutist

NIP 6921387824
    PESEL 73021410341

<div dir="auto">By the way<div dir="auto">Joanna&#39;s Emsley son went through simmilar experience.</div><div dir="auto">I have his drawing called DEATHRUN 3.0 vs meh. It&#39;s about suicididal thoughts by jumping from high building.</div><div dir="auto">
    <br></div><div dir="auto">He was sleeping with his parents much longer than a healthy child.</div><div dir="auto">I used to be a friend of that family so no diagnosis. Just impression there is something really wrong with the brave young citzen.</div><div
    dir="auto"><br></div><div dir="auto">Kind regards</div><div dir="auto">Barbara Hawrot Lejda</div></div><br><div class="gmail_quote"><div dir="ltr" class="gmail_attr">czw., 30 gru 2021, 23:44 użytkownik Barbara Hawrot &lt;<a href="mailto:bhawrot@gmail.
    com">bhawrot@gmail.com</a>&gt; napisał:<br></div><blockquote class="gmail_quote" style="margin:0 0 0 .8ex;border-left:1px #ccc solid;padding-left:1ex"><div dir="auto"></div><br><div class="gmail_quote"><div dir="ltr" class="gmail_attr">czw., 30 gru 2021,
    23:42 użytkownik Barbara Hawrot &lt;<a href="mailto:bhawrot@gmail.com" target="_blank" rel="noreferrer">bhawrot@gmail.com</a>&gt; napisał:<br></div><blockquote class="gmail_quote" style="margin:0 0 0 .8ex;border-left:1px #ccc solid;padding-left:1ex"><
    div dir="auto">To whom it may concerne<div dir="auto"><br></div><div dir="auto">I am child adolescent psychiatrist from Poland.</div><div dir="auto">Disabled for 2 years.</div><div dir="auto">The victim of cyber harassment and Havana Syndrom struggles.</
    <div dir="auto"><br></div><div dir="auto">Actually I would love to have no Mind Control panel.</div><div dir="auto">But I know I would have to wait.</div><div dir="auto">And there were many attempts to jump through the window me.</div><div dir="auto">
    I am in so called DEATHRUN.</div><div dir="auto"><br></div><div dir="auto">Know nothing more for sure.</div><div dir="auto">Posessed but people. I look at shelves with alcohol and at women butts.</div><div dir="auto"><br></div><div dir="auto">Sort of
    product placement and started useless law cases.</div><div dir="auto">The Cult was such an idiot heresy that not to mention here.</div><div dir="auto"><br></div><div dir="auto">But anuria 2x 24 hours, bradycardia many times, delirium BNO many times.</div>
    <div dir="auto">Something called in Polish powidoki, as I think epilepsy attacks from retina.</div><div dir="auto">Simillar to flash backs in some psychoactive substances profile, but no change of negative positive photo type.</div><div dir="auto">You
    see somethings few seconds longer. Can&#39;t drive.</div><div dir="auto"><br></div><div dir="auto"><br></div><div dir="auto">Now I would describe myself as</div><div dir="auto">Organic Delusional disorder simillar to catatonic schizophrenia</div><div dir=
    "auto">Trans &amp; possesion</div><div dir="auto">Delirium BNO in anamnesis</div><div dir="auto">Multiple personality</div><div dir="auto"> Derealisation depersonalisation</div><div dir="auto">Dysmorphophobia</div><div dir="auto">Attempts to make me
    anorectic</div><div dir="auto">Attempts to make me alcohol dependent</div><div dir="auto"><br></div><div dir="auto"><br></div><div dir="auto">Before it started</div><div dir="auto">Melancholia</div><div dir="auto">PTSD</div><div dir="auto">Panic attacks
    but only 4x lifetime</div><div dir="auto">I had twice depression so not on Wellbutrin while started. </div><div dir="auto"><br></div><div dir="auto">Because of coincidence of cyber harassment on my devices, Predator SG and possibile Pegasus by NSO I
    started to behave in a very cautious way.</div><div dir="auto">Hospitalized as delusional disorder, because nobody is following me.</div><div dir="auto">Don&#39;t laugh yet.</div><div dir="auto">Pegasus gate in Poland started a week ago.</div><div dir="
    auto"><br></div><div dir="auto">IoT was the first. I think UK. Old friends joke coupe loop Letterman or SQL Apache developer still message I am delusional.</div><div dir="auto">As if I didn&#39;t know Robert Bicknell used to work in a cassino.</div><div
    dir="auto"><br></div><div dir="auto">I suppose but don&#39;t know for sure if he was responsible for Mind Control panel, might be Minecraft Xbox with Agnieszka Kolman and Joanna Emsley.</div><div dir="auto"><br></div><div dir="auto">But body sculpture
    stabilizator?</div><div dir="auto">Must be sport or TV.</div><div dir="auto">Don&#39;t know. Might be Minecraft Xbox massive Cruise Katie Holmes hacked.</div><div dir="auto"><br></div><div dir="auto">Anyway.</div><div dir="auto"><br></div><div dir="auto">
    Do you have solutions for me?</div><div dir="auto">Children commit suicides.</div><div dir="auto"><br></div><div dir="auto">Now I have so many parasites alkoholics psychopaths</div><div dir="auto">I stay dirty for many days.</div><div dir="auto"><br></
    <div dir="auto">Tortures. An attempt to kill me with my own pharyngitis.</div><div dir="auto"><br></div><div dir="auto"><br></div><div dir="auto">So.</div><div dir="auto">How much money?</div><div dir="auto">Why so expensive?</div><div dir="auto"><br>
    </div><div dir="auto">And</div><div dir="auto">If you get my message in a bottle</div><div dir="auto"><br></div><div dir="auto">Can you send it to the English Police?</div><div dir="auto"><br></div><div dir="auto">Or to Pulse GB, they tried to do their
    best to make me safe.</div><div dir="auto">Now, but how can I be ever sure about it, I got another proposal of job in Oxford.</div><div dir="auto"><br></div><div dir="auto">Before I go, I would love to know somebody wants me to come.</div><div dir="auto">
    <br></div><div dir="auto">And by the way.</div><div dir="auto">Can you profile me?</div><div dir="auto"><br></div><div dir="auto">Barbara Hawrot Lejda</div><div dir="auto">Psychiatrist</div><div dir="auto">Child adolescent psychiatrist</div><div dir="
    auto">Aestetic Medicine doctor</div><div dir="auto">Psychoterapeutist</div><div dir="auto"><br></div><div dir="auto">NIP 6921387824</div><div dir="auto">PESEL 73021410341</div><div dir="auto"><br></div><div dir="auto"><br></div></div>
    </blockquote></div>
    </blockquote></div>

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)