1 & 2. Srimad Bhagavatam with the text of Sridhar with Visisitaadvaita and Dvaita Readings Vol. I Skandhas 1- 7 & Vol. 2 Skandhas 8-12./ Ed.by T.R. Krishnacharya/ ISBN.978-81-920763-0-0/ (SET) /Rs. 800
3. Brihat Jataka of Varaha Mihira. Translated by N.C. Aiyar. ISBN.978-81-920763-3-1 / Rs. 500
5. The Twelve Principal Upanisads with Notes from the Commentaries of Sankaracharya and the Gloss/ Trans. into English by E.Roer, E.B.Cowell, Rajendra Lal Mitra./ ISBN.978-81-920763-5-5/ Rs.800
6 & 7. The Brahma Vaivarta Purana , 2 Vols.- (Brahma and Prakriti Khandas Vol.I.)., (Ganesa and Krishna Janma Khandas. Vol.II) / Trans.into English by Rajendra Nath Sen, 978-81-920763-8-6 (SET) / Set.Rs.1000
9 & 10. The Brihat Samhita of Varaha Mihira, 2 Vols.- Eng.Trans/ N.Chidambaram Iyer.(2 Parts.)ISBN 978-93-81218-17-4(SET) / Set. Rs 600
11. Bhakti Ratnawali with the Commentary of Vishnu Puri Translated by a Professor of Sanskrit, ISBN.978-93-81218-29-7 / Rs. 300
12. An Introduction to the Yoga Philosophy/ Srisa Chandra Vasu, ISBN.978-93-81218-28-0/ Rs.120
13, The Brihat Jatakam of Varaha Mihira.Eng.Trans. by Swami Vijnananda. ISBN. 978-93-81218-27-3. Rs. 500
15. Sri Narada Pancaratram - The Jnanamrita sara Samhita/ English Translation Swami Vijnananda/ ISBN 978-93-81218-25-9 / Rs.400
16-24..Sriman Mahabhartam- A New edition mainly based on the South Indian texts with footnotes and readings ( 9 vol. with a Descriptive contents & Alphabetical Index of Sriman Mahabharatam) Ed. T.R.Krishnacharya & T.R.Vyasacharya. / 9 Vols.Set. ISBN.
978-93-81218-39-6 (set). Rs.3000
25. Lalitaarchana-Chandrika-Hymns to Lalita, form of Tripurasundari, Hindu Deity for Worship and Associated rituals/ Trans.Prof.S.K.Ramachandara Rao. 2nd ed. ISBN.978-93-219-45-7. Rs. 300
26. Pratyabhijnahrdayam of Ksemaraja- The Essence of Self-Recognition/ Introduction with practical notes/Dmitri Semenov.ISBN.978-93-81218-47-1. Rs 250
27,28,29. Vastu- Silpa Kosha
Encyclopaedia of Hindu Temple Architecture and Vastu / Prof. S. K.Ramachandra Rao. ,
978-93-81218-51-8,(SET). 3 Vols. Set. Rs.2000
The Vastu-shilpa-kosha is a three volume encyclopedic work .
The first volume has explained comprehensively the fundamentals of the Indian architecture. It deals with the Agama tradition, the various kinds of Agama texts, the Alaya tradition and the concept of Vastu.
The second volume has a detailed description of Vastu illustrations and symbolic representations. The third volume focuses on the architectural and scuptural ideas. It deals with Vastu Vidya, the rituals of Alaya-sthapana and other details.
30. Bhavopanishad -Text with Translation and Explanation./ S. K. Ramachandra Rao. ISBN.978-93-81218-56-3. / Rs.600
31. Sri Sukta-Text with Translation and Explanation./ Prof.S.K.Ramachandra Rao.ISBN.978-93-81218-55-6. / Rs.200
32. The Teachings of the Odd-Eyed One- A Study and Translation of the Virupaksapancasika, with the Commentary of Vidyacakravartin/ David Peter Lawrence . / Rs. 600
A study and translation of a tantric contemplative manual and the commentary on it.
This book offers the first published translation of the contemplative manual Virupaksapañcasika, written circa the twelfth century CE, and the commentary on it, Vivrti by Vidyacakravartin. These late works from the Pratyabhijña tradition of monistic
and tantric Kashmiri Saiva philosophy focus on means to deindividualize and disclose the primordial, divine essential natures of the human ego and body-sense.
33. The Advaita Worldview- God, World, and Humanity/ Anantanand Rambachan/ Rs. 400
2007 CHOICE Outstanding Academic Title
A new interpretation of Hindu tradition focusing on the nature of God, the value of the world, and the meaning of liberation.
34. Meditation on Lalita Sahsaranama/ Prof.S.K.Ramachandra Rao. / Rs 400
* The Philosophy Sadhana- with Special Reference to the Trika Philosophy of Kashmir/ Deba Brata Sen Sharma. Foreword Paul Muller Ortega. / Rs. 450
* Singing Krishna – Sound becomes sight in Paramanand's Poetry/ A Whitney Sanford/ RS. 600
Singing Krishna introduces Paramanand, one of north India's greatest medieval poet-saints, whose poetry has been sung from the sixteenth century to the present in ritual service to the Hindu deity Krishna.
* Jivanmukti in Transformation- Embodied Liberation in Advaita and Neo Vedanta/ Andrew O Fort/ Rs. 600
The Book Examines the Hindu concept of liberation while living from the perspective of the Advaita Vedanta school from the Upanisads to modern times.
* Yoga and the Luminous- Patanjali's Spiritual Path to Freedom/ Christopher Key Chapple/ Rs. 500
Divine Books on Perfumery and Cosmetics Series
1. A Comprehensive Treatise on Perfumery-
A Complete Detailed Description of the Raw Materials and Apparatus used in the Perfumer's Art/ R S Cristiani/ Rs. 1450, Edition 2012
2. A Practical Treatise on the Manufacture of Perfumery:
Illustrated by Twenty-Eight Engravings Dr. C. Deite,/ translated from the German by William T. Brannt,/ Rs. 1450 , Edition 2012
3. The Art of Perfumery and the Methods of Obtaining the Odours of Plants-
The Growth and General Flower Farm System of raising fragrant Herbs with Instructions for the Manufacture of Perfumes, and Cosmetics etc.with an appendix on preparing artificial Fruit-Essences/ G. W. Septimus Piesse, / Rs. 1450, Edition 2012
Sri Garib Das Ayurveda Series
3. Ayurvedic Care & Cure of the Digestive System/ Prof. Dr.P. H.Kulkarni. ISBN.978-03-81218-19-8 / Rs.300
4. Experiments with Drugs of Ayurveda/ Dr.P.H. Kulkarni/978-93-81218-20-4 / Rs.300
5.Ayurveda Philosophy and Practice/ Prof. P.H.Kulkarni., 978-93-81218-41-9/ Rs.250
6. Encyclopedia of Ayurvedic Massage/ John Douillard/
978-93-81218-40-2/ Rs. 900
This book features more than 15 massage treatments, each described in step-by-step detail and some synchronized with two therapists for up to two hours in length. It provides the reader with all the tools necessary to begin Ayurvedic treatments as a part
of a spa menu or massage therapy program.
Dr. John Douillard is the author of The 3-Season Diet & Body, Mind, & Sport, which has sold over 60,000 copies & has been printed in six languages. John received his Ayurvedic training in India and holds a Ph.D. in Ayurvedic medicine. He
co-directed Deepak Chopra's Ayurvedic center for eight years and has trained over 2000 Western doctors in Ayurvedic medicine. He has been teaching Ayurvedic medicine, natural health, fitness, and nutrition internationally for seventeen years. Currently
he directs the LifeSpa School of Ayurveda and practices Ayurvedic and chiropractic medicine at LifeSpa in Boulder, Colorado.
"With great clarity and precision, Dr. John Douillard has provided a detailed guidebook to the profound system of Ayurvedic massage, bringing this ancient method of yogic healing into practical focus for everyone to use in its many
different forms." - Dr. David Frawley
7. Ayurveda Nidana -The Diagnosis & Pathology. / Prof. P.H.Kulkarni, ISBN 978-93-81218-57-0./ Rs.300
8. Positive Health in Ayurveda/ S. R. Sudarshan, ISBN.978-93-81218-58-7. / Rs.300
9. Obesity and Ayurveda- Care and Cure /Prof. Ajay Kumar Sharma , Dr. Amit Kumar Sharma. ISBN.978-93-81218-58-4./ Rs.500
10. Hindu Bioethics for the Twenty First Century/ S. Cromwell Crawford /
Explores contemporary controversies in bioethics from a Hindu perspective.
"No study on Bioethics will be complete and no problem of Bioethics will amicably be solved until and unless Hindu Bioethics for the Twenty-first Century is referred to." — Vedic Science
"…provides an excellent introduction to contemporary Hindu philosophy and religion, helping the reader to gain important insights into the manner in which these issues are addressed." — New Jersey Medicine
11. Mettalic and Mineral Drugs in Ayurveda/ S. R. Sudarshan/ Rs. 500
12. Introduction to Ayurveda/ Prof. S. K. Ramachandra Rao/ Rs. 500
13. Fundamentals of Ayurvedic Medicine/ Prof. Dr. P.H. Kulkarni. / Rs. 300
Divine Buddhist Texts and Studies Series
1. The Dhammapada & Sutta Nipata (Collection of Verses & Discourses). Translated into English by F Max Muller & V. Fausball. , ISBN.978-93-81218-09-9/ Rs.500
2. Analysis of the Abhisamayalamkara / E.Obermiller.
ISBN. 978-93-81218-18-1. / Rs. 700
3. The Life of Buddha by Ashvaghosha Bodhisattva - Translated from Chinese into English by Samuel Beal. / ISBN 978-93- 81218-14-3 / Rs.450
4. Buddhist Suttas/ English Translation by T.W. Rhys Davids.
ISBN 978-93-81218-02-0 / Rs.450
5. Hand Book of Colloquial Tibetan/ Graham Sandberg.
6. Buddha Carita of Asvaghosha / English Translation by E.B.Cowell.
ISBN 978-93-81218-04-4/ Rs.300
7. The Larger Sukhavati-Vyuha, Smaller Sukhavati-Vyuha,
Vajracchedika, Larger Prajna Paramita Hridaya Sutra, Smaller Prajna Paramita Hridaya Sutra /Trans. F. Max Muller,
The Amitaayur Dhyana Sutra Translated by J.Takakusu, (The Buddhist Mahayana Text)/ Delhi,2011. ISBN.978-93-81218-03-7, / Rs.500
8- 10. Vinaya Texta/ Translated by T.W. Rhys Davids & Hermann Oldenberg, 3 Vols.
(VOL I- The Patimokkha, The Mahavagga I-IV.), (VOL. II-The Mahavagga,V-X, The Culavagga I-III), (VOL. III- The Culavagga IV-XII)
11. The Lotus Sutra - English translation of Saddharma-Pundrika Sutra/ Trans.H.Kern/ ISBN 978-93-81218-01-3 / Rs. 450
13 & 14. The Questions of King Milinda.Trans. T.W.Rhys Davids. 2 Vols. 978-93-81218-24-2. (Set.) Rs. 600 Per Vols.,/ Rs. 1200 (set)
15. Buddhist Texts from Japan. Ed. F.Max Muller, ISBN. 978-93-81218-43-3./ Rs.600
16. Experiencing Buddhism - Ways of Wisdom and Compassion / by Ruben L. F. Habito / . ISBN.978-93-81218-46-4.Rs. 450
This book engages the reader with its story-telling style as it illustrates the principles of Buddhism with concrete examples. Paying special attention to the rise of Buddhist practice in the West, Habito introduces the novice to Buddhist experience in
its historical unity and the variety of traditions that reflect its essence. Integrated into Habito's text are five personal accounts by practicing Buddhists: on being a Therevada Buddhist by the Venerable Dhammananda, Dr. Chatsumarn Kabilsing; on being
a Zen Buddhist by Jan Chozen Bays; on being a Tibetan Buddhist by Judith Simmer Brown; on being a Pure Land Buddhist by Kenneth Tanaka; and on living the Lotus by Virginia Straus
17. Nagarjuna & the Philosophy of Openness/ Nancy McCagney/ Rs. 400
Nancy McCagney demonstrates that the concept of space ('akasa') in early Indian Mahayana Buddhism is the root metaphor for Nagarjuna's understanding of 'sunyata', or openness. Nagarjuna's use of the term 'sunyata' was new, and contrasted with the word's
use in Pali Buddhist literature. By using the word to mean 'openness,' Nagarjuna was able to elucidate, through a deeper analysis of impermanence, a consistent philosophical foundation for the truth and efficacy of Gautama's Middle Way. McCagney's book
will be important for those studying Indian philosophy, Buddhism, and the philosophy of religion.
18. Mediating the Power of Buddhas- Ritual in the Manjusrimulakalpa / Glenn Wallis/ Rs. 600
Analyzes a seventh-century ritual manual that provides both a rich source of information of medieval Buddhist life and addresses the ongoing concern of how an adherent can encounter the power of a buddha.
Mediating the Power of Buddhas offers a fascinating analysis of the seventh-century ritual manual, the Mañjusrimulakalpa. This medieval text is intended to reveal the path into a ritual universe where the power of a buddha abides. Author Glenn Wallis
traces the strategies of the Mañjusrimulakalpa to enable its committed reader to perfect the promised ritual, uncovering what conditions must be met for ritual practice to succeed and what personal characteristics practitioners must possess in order to
realize the ritual intentions of the Buddhist community. The manual itself was written at a key point in Buddhist history, one when Hindu forms of practice were still imitated and on the cusp of the shift from Mahayana to Vajrayana (or Tantric) Buddhism.
In addition, the Mañjusrimulakalpa presents a rich compendium of Buddhist life in an earlier era, containing information on a variety of its readers' concerns: astrology, astronomy, medicine and healing, ritual practice, iconography, devotion, and