• Virgil a poem

From Marcel Perrot@21:1/5 to All on Sun Dec 5 15:27:47 2021
    Virgil Letter
    We’re under the starry heavens, where there is the milky way, and where we stare throughout the way,
    Where we wonder for life, and where we count the days of our lives, and where we ask, will we run out of time,
    I relax, and with others I talk about the world, and where my friend William says, and year, it’s always the same our world,
    We celebrate with success, and where there are new planets found, and where we plan to colonise,
    There is a green meadow over there, and where I take the way, and to where there is town for business,
    I know the world so well, and where I wonder and want to know more, and to where are we headed,

Pierrot Letter
    We comment here about our planet, and what a delight it is, and to where are we headed as well,
    For there was a previous planet, and where called it home, and for we they are fame throughout,
    There the hot sun as well, where I take the shade under a tree, for the heat I cannot bear that well,
    and as I rest, I have to some say, for the day becomes hot, and I breathe for the shade so well,

Virgil Letter
    We make our prayer to God, and we thank him for this world, and where the world is complex, and where we adore it,
    As we dwell under the sun and with happiness, it reminds of old earth, and where there is the light of day to thank,

Pierrot Letter
    O Virgil, you are the best of poets, and where this world of our is a victory, and where we rest in this Kepler home of our,
    Where we remember the old home the earth, as I lay under the tree, to think and make some talk,

Virgil Letter
    We done well as the Romans, where we make rule of our world, and we were legends of law and politics,
    Where we pray, and we thank Jupiter for the chance so well, and where there’s our way of remembrance,

Pierrot Letter
    For Sunday, there’s always music and dance, and where we celebrate the goat song for Jesus Christ,
    Where we meet for prayer and meal, and where we take wine, and the way is so cheerful throughout,

Virgil Letter
    What a wonderful world, where we adore our new home, and where we are forlorn through the world,
    For migrated here to the home Kepler, and where there was hope and fait, where we regret it old earth,
    Where across, there is talk about earth, a previous home which was adore, and where it’s remained famous,
    Where we remember our faith for the New Testament, where we sang our songs for Jesus and heavenly father,

Pierrot Letter
    Here we became the sheperds, and as we care the sheep, and our home Kepler is a wonder, and we sing our songs for joy,
    Where we comment about God, and for he makes a care of our world, and where we win our hundred years,
    and as we comment about God, I like the way for colour, where a black man is all right,
    for we are a half brown people, and where follow next Lord Buddha, and where we feel comfortable, as he remains brown like ourselves,

Virgil Letter
    Yeah, the town is up the road, and where there is business to attend to, and where I am to take my meal,
    and for the way of our country there is the government, where they make sure the people are all right,

Pierrot Letter
    I take a trip to the town, where I took both pleasure and business, and where I took my lunch at midday,
    For my flat, it is way out in the rurals, and where there is the paddock and the cows, where they graze so well,

Virgil Letter
    We are free for a world, and where colour is the way for judgement, and where the enemy are blatantly all about race,
    For as the enemy are pretty well racist, and where colour is a formal way, and where we are grateful,

Pierrot Letter
    For the sun which shines so well, what is her reason, and as we rely on her, and for life and existence,
    Where we pray to God, and where there is promise of warmth, and where there is salvation and hope,

Virgil Letter
    I made my complain to God, and where I asked him, and as we are not happy, what is it for, and as we want a promised peace,
    and you say my good friend, they were wrong to meet ourselves as racists, and where the people feel pain throughout,
    where there is a river which flows, and where we drink it the water, and as we were feeling the thirst,
    here we bathe in the water as well, and where we clean ourselves, and where we respect our way through God,
    and as they drink their wine, they have talked a lot about you, and they kept hearing of your faith for him Jesus,

Pierrot Letter
    I am an old man when, and I comment much about our home, and where there is always memory of earth,
    We dwell here on Kepler, and with thanks and blessing, and where there is fate, and where the old back hole is somewhere as a menace,

Virgil Letter
    That old farm you remember, and it will remain for you, and where the cows have remained ever,
    For the place of dwelling, we thank God, and as we look throughout and explore the new planet,

Pierrot Letter
    I found a creek when a boy, and where it was my adventure, where I played along with my friends, and what a pleasure,
    Where I took a swim in the water, and for enjoyment of the day, I was to remember our joy for it,

Virgil Letter
    As we rest under the tree for relief, the sun has become hot, and we take some time out and pleasure,
    We comment about Jupiter, the heavenly God, and where he won we the way, and as he was forever and ever there,
    For the street of our neighborhood, we talked a lot, and where there is always the peace among ourselves,
    For with our neighbours, we take a cup of tea for talk and happiness, and where we catch up and about life,

Virgil Letter
    For as well, there are flowers about in the garden,, and where they blossom with hope, and where they promise,
    God will may each flower a way for life and existence, where the bee becomes a collector for harmony as a creature,

Pierrot Letter
    I took to bed again, and where I slept well, and I was to wonder about this happy world of our,
    I took to my dream, where is see our world, where I take my time round, and where I wander throughout,

Pierrot Letter
    I see there the seagulls, where they are begging for food, and where they hang there,
    I threw them some bread, where they went mad, and it was a lottery, and with pleasure I watch them eat away,

Virgil Letter
    The seas are full of fish, and as they make our staple diet, where I like grilled fish with some tomato sauce,
    I take fish, and with some bread as well, where I thank God, for I remember the miracle of Jesus delivering fish and bread,

Pierrot Letter
    I take a rest to cool a little, and I take relief in the shade, for the weather is hot, and what world it becomes,
    In the same way, the earth has a hot sun, and where the men and women would rejoice for the sun and the day,

Virgil Letter
    When they took Jesus to court, it was a memory, and we remember it so well, and we thank him as the saviour,
    For he was executed, and we follow him, and we make prayer, for we love him all the way as the son of God,
    In the same way, Jesus is for Kepler, and for was always there for the day of reckoning, and where take our Sunday meal,

Pierrot Letter
    We ate the fruit, some golden delicious apples, and we took some time out, for Jesus was always the way, and as you comment yourself,

Pierrot Letter
    I remember the story of Adam and Eve, and we thank God for this story as well, and for they are both a remembrance,

Virgil Letter
    There is a foundation of harmony where flowers, for this new world of our, where throughout there is friendship,
    You comment about planet Harold somewhere, you know them so well, and here they are for historical record somewhere,

Pierrot Letter
    For the milk, I thank and praise the cow, and she is animal who cares we, and as a young Hindu man says,
    For he said, she is always sacred, where we nourish her our milk, and where I care her for thanks,

Virigl Letter
    Here we are forlorn, and where there is the hope of our prayer, and where we wait for the promise of salvation,
    and where is this planet Harold, for it is the world away where we plan, and where we look forward,

Pierrot Letter
    I took a walk through the hills, where I came to a farm, and where I saw the cow, where I approach, where it ran away,

Virgil Letter
    Colour for a way is the greatness kindness and toleration, and like sheperds we care the earth, and for the people are sheep,
    and with common cheer, we make it our victory to tolerate people, and where we always offer a kindness,
    we prepare a roast beef for a feast, and where we look forward to a meal, and where Jupiter is to thank,

Pierrot Letter
    As well. For our Sunday meal it’s a roast beef, and we cannot wait, and where we to thank God,

Virgil Letter
    For the summer has come again, and where we enjoy the sun for warmth, and where we take to the beach for swimming,
    It was all right as well, for there are no sharks here, and as we take to waves, and as they come and go,

Pierrot Letter
    The cows who graze on the hill, they have a way, and for the peace, and as they chew the grass,
    Where I wonder, what do they wonder about, and do they prefer to eat away the grass than to have a consciousness,
    and I agree about the beech, and we appear to sunbathe, and the creator God is always to thank for good weather,

Virgil Letter
    Remember, we run a court, for judgement and sentencing, and we took an iron fist on matters,
    In a fair way, we executed another Christian, for we took legal matters, and without mercy,

Pierrot Letter
    The farms and plains are our home, where we wander the world, and where we want to see the whole of it,

Pierrot Letter
    The cow is our care, for she provides us both milk and beef, and she’s always the feast to remember,
    and as we are happy to have won this world, and where there is service on Sunday as well, where God is thanked,

Virgil Letter
    For the multitude across our country, we follow for the love of Venus and with sweet kisses for herself,
    We have an own enemy though, we remember, and as they want to steal her away from own possession,

Virgil Letter
    The flowers of Kepler are flourishing and with our pride and joy, and throughout the peace is represented,
    For a garden of eden, we cultivate and care her, and in the same way as earth, and where we have memory,

Pierrot Letter
    We remember well the earth, and we love and admire her, where there is our way, and where our existence matters,
    For they paved the way, coming from earth, and where they are thanked for setting all this up, and where the world is blessed,

Virgil Letter
    We thank the farmer, and where he makes sure of our roast beef, and where we thank him for this,

Pierrot Letter
    I took a job on the farm, and with a sheep dog I explored, and as we ran onto the paddock and for fun,
    The famer says, the sheep are merely animals, and they provide us the wool and meat,

Pierrot Letter
    I took a beer, and I joined my mate, and as the music played, and where we enjoyed the afternoon,
    A wonderful way has the world, and where we feel forlorn, and here though, there is much promise, and where Harold is somewhere out there,

Virgil Letter
    Jupiter gave me the blessing here, I came forth, I drank my red wine, and commented about Harold,
    For it is a brilliant new world, and where life will have a fantastic way, and where we celebrate him coming,
    For Jesus knows where Harold lies, and he makes it his mission to win our world himself,

Pierrot Letter
    I praise Lord Krishna, for I give myself the hope for religion, for he promises peace, and where we feast again and chant,

Pierrot Letter
    I love him so well my father, for he was an Englishman, and he took values, and I would always listen to himself,

Pierrot Letter
    The sheep dog chases the sheep along the grass, and what a timeless way, and where they are rounding the sheep again,
    It always barks in a pleasant way, and where it’s always happy, and where I took enjoyment and watched on,

Virgil letter
    I remember hearing, you went insane, for you took an adventure to town, and where you explored the hilly suburbs,
    and where you checked into hospital, and where you needed care, and where doom came,

Pierrot Letter
    For I lost my way, I was not well, where I said, it was the coffee, and someone somewhere has drugged me,
    I came round to meet the psychiatrist, and where she said, it’s all right, and I asked her, tell me what is happening,
    I took a drink of water, and I said, it was all a mistake, and I regret it, and I was merely confused,

Virgil Letter
    The jungle my friend, is a place where people explore, and that town, yeah it sounds like a jungle,
    and yeah, beware of the alligator, and beware of the anaconda, and take care, and follow the stream to safety,

Pierrot Letter
    and though I was unwell, I know as well, they found recently two hundred further planets, where we have hope for our mission,

virgil Letter
    we went to the park, and we lay there on the grass, and we commented of the planets as well,
    for our home Kepler is becoming, and as we have thought a lot about they, and we make they our mission,

Pierrot Letter
    Through the trees of our Kepler, we have found ourselves lost before, and yeah, in the same way, the new planets are our mission,
    and for we, the way is green, and where our environment is important, and we must make it safe,

Virgil Letter
    We thank God, and as we perform our music, for he makes a fair way, and we enjoy the many new planets, for they were found throughout,
    For we always took hope, and the world was before forlorn, and Jesus gave we healing, and as he promised us the salvation,

Virgil Letter
    I took my wine, and where existence became a pleasure, and where life was again, I said some things on our hope,
    and where some became drunk, and as we looked to the starry heaven, and we ask, where is Harold, and for he is promised always,

Pierrot Letter
    and for peace, I ask in the same way as Harold, and where I Brandon, and for the harmony is where we wonder of astronomy,

Virgil Letter
    They lay there, and as I was there at the park, and I rested, and where the sun shone well,
    Our home Kepler is always becoming, and as we thank Lord Jesus, and for he has lead the way to here,

Pierrot Letter
    Where there is love for humanity, and where God is the way, and where we touch the father for prayer,
    We are in awe of the power throughout, and where he blesses our Kepler, and where he promises,

Virgil Letter
    and for Christmas, there is to be a feast, and where we remember old earth, and where they still delight the way,
    and as the music plays for loves way, and where take our meal, and as we said, Jesus was always special,

Pierrot Letter
    For the birds are singing throughout, and as Christmas nears they make music, and where there is the peace,
    For it’s morning here, and what the community are saying is heard, and where truth and existence make way,

Virgil Letter
    So my mother gave me a present for Christmas, and though you know, we were not Christians,
    For admiration though, we take up the earths’ mission, and Jesus was at the end of the day, a man who we remembered and loved,

Pierrot Letter
    Yeah, and I make prayer to God, for he is the father, and with my family I make sure of this love,
    For God I promise this love, and where I am asked to make prayer on each evening before bed,

Virgil Letter
    As well, for we celebrate Lord Jesus, and for though we murdered him, we apologise and with a tear,

Pierrot Letter
    For our home Kepler there is our birthday, and where some of we follow Jesus, and where others follow Krishna,
    We chant the name Krishna across the world, and where we advocate the peace and the way for love,

Virgil Letter
    I took a visit to the rurals of Rome, and here the sheep graze, and they prove both wool and food,
    and what have the sheep thought, and I guess they have some reflection about the God provider of the day,

Pierrot Letter
    For our town and throughout, there is Jesus and his love, and where we make him our joy and where celebrate himself,
    For as the prophet, he is the way, and where he remains for we, and where he cares we like the sheperd caring the sheep,

Virgil Letter
    They the sheep, they wonder along the hill and through the rain, and where they have a mission themselves,
    They may live through the bad weather, and where the need survive, and where God is willing they,

Virgil Letter
    For God looks after our home Kepler, and as we take prayer, and where we wonder for our salvation and way,

Pierrot Letter
    The flowers they flourish everywhere, and for both town and country, and throughout for a way,
    and we seek our own aesthetics, where we love beauty and life, and where Gods’ will is the way,

virgil Letter
    for home Kepler we have heart and passion, and where the way is ours, and where the truth remains Jupiter,
    and over the one hundred years, is where we prove a following for God, and where we seek next Harold, and for the future and beyond,

Pierrot Letter
    Here God plans to free us evermore, and where we were forlorned, and where we were doomed, and where God has liberated,
    Where we look to the stars, and where more planets are out there, and for exploring and colonizing,

Virgil Letter
    Yeah, and again they will arrive, and where they trip it from earth, and where we are to welcome they,
    For our religion is lord Jesus, and where we feast and rejoice, and where for him they are welcome,

Pierrot Letter
    Well Harold is out there, and we must find him, and for wherever he is we seek, and as we plan to roam to where he is,
    and for we are not far away, and we are merely looking for him, and where is out there in the distant way,

virgil Letter
    and like flowers in the wild way, we flourish throughout a world, and where we are white and half white,
    and for the love of Jesus, we love they who black and brown, and for himself, he says, human beings are all love,
    for the hundred years, we have the hope for Jesus, and where we rule the planet, and where we Jesus blesses,

Pierrot Letter
    For we’re a country who concern the peace and the war, and for another thing, our army may form if need be,
    For the Earth is about the history of war and peace itself, and where they took education for Jehovah as the will,

Pierrot Letter
    We take courage and prayer for God, and where from home Kepler, we see him there, and his name is Harold,
    Where again we feel forlorn, and though God keeps promising we the path to freedom and liberty,
    Another who we keep following about this, all the way is Lord Buddha, and where nirvana is something adored there,

Virgil Letter
    We follow the path of Lord Buddha, and where he promises the peace of nirvana, and where death does not matter,

Virgil Letter
    What went wrong for our world? and where famine and racism has struck our earth, and where it became ugly,
    and as we remember the great war, and with regret, and for we favour peace ourselves as Rome,

Pierrot Letter
    For the colourist way, it’s to reign across the planet, and where colour may be a respect throughout,
    For some of we, we are banning the racisms of what the earth was about, and for care and harmony of our world,

Pierrot Letter
    I took a walk along the paddock, where the cow was there, and as I approached wanting to see what it will do,
    and the cow ran for its’ life, for it sensed a danger, and I merely wanted to touch it there, and where I was not sure,

Virgil Letter
    The seas are a wonder as well, where within itself there is a mystery, and they have a pure way,
    It supplies we a diet of seafood, both fish and shellfish, and where the fisherman takes in the daily catch,

Virgil Letter
    and where we plan to colonise other worlds, and where we look to where Brandon is, and here another world we know of,
    where we plan a mission, and where there is inspiration all over again, and where we develop a hope throughout,

Pierrot Letter
    I thank my father and mother as well, and as they were both half white, and where they both cared and loved me,
    Here we are proud, and where the world is white and half white, and where colour is the way throughout and beyond,

Virgil Letter
    We must meet good friend, and for we need to talk, and I have plenty of wine for us both, and we’ll have a feast as well,
    and as we both wonder about this place our world, where we make it our way, and where Jesus wants to sheperd we ourselves,

Pierrot Letter
    I sat under the tree, for the sun was so hot, and where I needed shade for hot it was there,
    and yeah cool, we need to meet and for pleasure, and for there is relief, and there is both hope and promise for this earth,

virgil Letter
    where I walk out in the country, and where I smell the cows, and as they make the way of the country life,
    and where we ought to meet soon, and for the country I am so fond, and where there is an earth to see and explore,

Pierrot Letter
    Yeah, and we will meet maybe in a month, and where this day, I took another walk in the old town park,
    Where there is a stream which flows, and where the ducks float, and where there are people taking enjoyment and pleasure,

Pierrot Letter
    Lastly, my mother I remember, and as early as there was, I would suckle her tit for milk, and for need and love,
    and for our world of Kepler, there is the way of our happiness, and there is the life of people, and here happiness is becoming,

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)