Preliminary Design for Teaching Latin and Artificial Intelligence
From firstname.lastname@example.org@21:1/5 to All on Sun Jun 28 09:24:36 2020
1. Stage One: Linguistics and Neuroscience
Teach the students the idea of a sentence and also the idea of a neuronal structure that generates a sentence.
2. Stage Two: Introduce a Particular Programming Language
or ar learning such a language. If the host institution uses a particular programming language to introduce computer programming to students in general, then perhaps use the same coding language for teaching Latin AI.
3. Stage Three: Teach Vocabulary as an Array of Concepts
4. Stage Four: Teach Pronunciation as an Array of Phonemic Words
5. Stage Five: Teach Noun-Declension and the Noun-Phrase Mind-Module
6. Stage Six: Teach Verb-Conjugation and the Verb-Phrase Mind-Module