• Look what's happened now art!

From Rene Greville@21:1/5 to All on Thu Feb 10 11:24:29 2022
    Hi Art.

I hope you and your family are safe and well.

Some years since we corresponded but I see you haven't changed - thank goodness.

If you Google "Rene Greville" the first thing that will come up will be a Daily Mail article about my 12 year pursuit of Fulke's swords.

Since then Merlin double-crossed me I sued them and got a judgement they sought leave to appeal and I'm waiting for a hearing to finish them off.

Suddenly, under strong pressure from me, the have admitted that the 7m pound sword is gone from the strongroom of Warwick Castle. I've reported it to the police and have offered a one million pound reward.

If you tell me your email I'll send you my website which is not on the search engines yet.

I'm hoping to recruit you Art in my new "Social Media Army" so watch out.

Very best wishes

Rene

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Arthur Neuendorffer@21:1/5 to Rene Greville on Thu Feb 10 12:02:42 2022
    Ah...so you're the mysterious AWL Saunders!

Let me peruse again the book you so kindly sent me so many years ago and I'll get back to you.

Art
    ---------------------
    On Thursday, February 10, 2022 at 2:24:30 PM UTC-5, Rene Greville wrote:
    Hi Art.

Some years since we corresponded but I see you haven't changed - thank goodness.

If you Google "Rene Greville" the first thing that will come up will be a Daily Mail article about my 12 year pursuit of Fulke's swords.

Since then Merlin double-crossed me I sued them and got a judgement they sought leave to appeal and I'm waiting for a hearing to finish them off.

Suddenly, under strong pressure from me, the have admitted that the 7m pound sword is gone from the strongroom of Warwick Castle. I've reported it to the police and have offered a one million pound reward.

If you tell me your email I'll send you my website which is not on the search engines yet.

Very best wishes

Rene

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From chris greville@21:1/5 to acne...@gmail.com on Sun Dec 4 04:30:00 2022
    On Thursday, February 10, 2022 at 8:02:43 PM UTC, acne...@gmail.com wrote:

Let me peruse again the book you so kindly sent me so many years ago and I'll get back to you.

Art
    ---------------------
    Hi Art.

Very best wishes

Rene

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From chris greville@21:1/5 to acne...@gmail.com on Sun Dec 4 04:28:36 2022
    On Thursday, February 10, 2022 at 8:02:43 PM UTC, acne...@gmail.com wrote:

Art
    ---------------------
    Hi Art.

Very best wishes

Rene

Hello Rene
    It would be nice to meet up as I need a couple of answers to questions I have about our family.
    Kindest Regards
    Christopher B F-Greville

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From chris greville@21:1/5 to Rene Greville on Sun Dec 4 05:11:55 2022
    On Thursday, February 10, 2022 at 7:24:30 PM UTC, Rene Greville wrote:
    Hi Art.

Very best wishes

Rene

Dear Rene

It is of great pleasure to inform you that our investigation into the mystery surrounding the birth of Peter Charles Algernon Ascroft Greville born 1916 at Ankerwycke Priory has turned up results to prove he was the second son of Charles Beresford Fulke
    Greville, 3rd Baron Greville of Westmeath.

Ronald Fulke Greville 4th Baron Greville passed away in 1987 leaving no known issue, but unbeknown to many there was a second brother who was conceived in September 1915, the mother being Cecil Violet Enid Greville, youngest daughter to Brooke Southwell
    Greville, Kings Messenger. This lady was the neice to Charles Beresford Fulke Greville 3rd Baron Greville. The mother Cecil Violet Enid Greville was sent by the senior Greville family members to Ankerwycke Priory the home of her cousin Lord Guy Elliot
    Harcourt. The baby was born June 27th 1916 and named Peter Charles Algernon Greville Ascroft. The Greville family paid for his schooling and the child was sent to his first boarding school aged just four years of age.

The family secret remained secret for many years until the young Peter was told in 1947 by his aunt Lady Margaret Greville of Polesdon Lacey who his real father was. Young Peter then changed his name correctly to Peter Charles Algernon Greville, married
    in 1950 a June Palmer and had five Children. The eldest son was Christopher Brooke Fulke Greville born 1951, was birth registered Christopher Brooke Fulke-Greville, (so as to never lose the name Fulke-Greville, there was placed a hyphon).

Peter Charles Algernon Greville should have been entitled to the estate and Barony of the late Ronald Fulke Greville, his older brother, after Baron Greville died in 1987. Upon the death of Peter Charles Algernon Greville in 2007, the Barony should have
    been passed on to his eldest son Christopher Brooke Fulke-Greville.

Debrett's and Burkes Peerage recognised this direct lineage and placed this family into the 2003 edition. Charles Kidd the editor met with certain stone walls from other members of the Greville family because they never knew the existence of this family
    mystery. Now it is known Christopher B Fulke-Greville has obtained DNA samples and results and is determined to regain the Barony and it's estates.

Kindest Regards

Chris Greville.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05