• Michael Delahoyde talks about Twelfth Night epiphanies

From Arthur Neuendorffer@21:1/5 to All on Mon Jan 17 11:42:32 2022
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMCL0mnwHsc ----------------------------------------------------------------
    Alan Green's "Dee-Coding Shakespeare" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=upzjM7-83LE

got me thinking about the mis-pagination of page:
    273/265 : https://tinyurl.com/yxdc4cfb : https://tinyurl.com/ran8vpa

and discovered: {M}[MASONS]{r} skip 33 = 264/(273-265) : --------------------------------------------------------------
    . Twelfth Night (First Folio, 1623) top of page 264: II, v
    {M}al. Ioue knowes I loue, but who, Lips do not [M]ooue, no
    . man must know. No man must know. Wh[A]t followes?
    . The numbers alter'd: No man mu[S]t know,
    . If this should be thee Maluolio?
    T[O]. Marrie hang thee brock(E).
    Mal. I may comma[N]d where I adore, but silenc(E) like a Lucre[S]se knife:
    . . With bloodlesse st(R)oke my hea{r}t doth gor(E),
    . . {M}.O.A.I. d{O}th sw{A}y my l{I|F|E).
    Fa. *A FUSTIAN RIDDLE*! ........................................................
    ............ <= 33 = {264/(273-265)} =>
    . {M} alIou. e kn o. w e s I l. o. uebu. t w h o L i p. sdonot
    . [M] oouen. o ma n. m u s t k. n. owNo. m a n m u s t. knowWh
    . [A] tfoll. o we s. T h e n u. m. bers. a l t e r d N. omanmu
    . [S] tknow. I ft h. i s s h o. u. ldbe. t h e e M a l. uolioT
    . [O] Marri. e ha n. g t h e e. b. rock (E)M a l I m a. ycomma
    . [N] dwher. e Ia d. o r e b u. t. sile. n c(E)l i k e. aLucre
    . [S] sekni (F)eW i. t h b l o. o. dles. s e s t(R)o k. emyhea
    . {r} tdoth. g or(E){M O A I}d {O} thsw {A}y m y l{I|F)(E)
    {M}[MASONS]{r} 33
    (FREE) -35,18 : Prob. of both here ~ 1 in 135
    {MOAI} 5,1
    ----------------------------------------------
    . [MASTER MASONS] Masonic *SQUARE* ..............................................
    . . . . . <= 21 =>
    . (U) P o n t h e L i n e s a n d L i f e o f
    . (T) H e F a m o u s S c e n i c k e P o e t
    . [M A S T E R] W I L L I A M S H A K E S P E
    . [A] R E T h o s e h a n d s w h i c h y o u
    . [S] O c l a p t g o n o w a n d w r i n g Y
    . [O] u B r i t a i n e s b r a v e f o r d o
    . [N] e a r e S h a k e s p e a r e s d a y e
    . [S]

[MASONS] 21 : Prob. at start of poem ~ 1 in 9460 --------------------------------------------------
    . . Hamlet (Quarto 2, 1604) : III, iv
    Hamlet: I[F] tho[U] can[S]t mu[T]ine [I]n a M[A]tro[N]s bones,
    . To flaming youth let VER(tu)E be as wax
    . And melt in her owne fire, proclaime no shame
    . When the compulsiue ardure giues the charge,
    . Since frost it selfe as actiuely doth burne,
    . And reason *PARDONS WILL*.
    . .<= 4 =>
    . I [F] t h
    . o [U] c a
    . n [S] t m
    . u [T] i n
    . e [I] n a
    . M [A] t r
    . o [N] s b
    . o .n. e s,
    [FUSTIAN] 4 : Prob. in these 7 lines ~ 1 in 161,000
    Prob. in Shakespeare’s complete works
    consisting of 118,406 lines. ~ 1 in 10 ------------------------------------------------------------
    https://sites.google.com/site/zprime21/

Masonic Secret Word: Not to be confused with the password. The Word (always capitalized) is so secret that initiates are taught it one letter at a time. First they learn A, then O, then M, and finally I. The Word is *IAOM*. You never get a straight story
    as to what it means. As best as anyone can figure, it is the ineffable name of god, or some approximation thereof. The Word (or Name) is a internal linktongue-internal linktwister. It takes some practice to get it right.
    _Masonry and Its Symbols in the Light of Thinking and Destiny_
    . by Harold Waldwin Percival (15 April 1868 - 6 March 1953):

https://tandd.org/hlib/masonry-and-its-symbols/section06.html

<<The Word, an English translation of the Logos, as used by St. John, is not the Name. It is an expression of the full Triune Self powers, each of the three parts being represented in it by a sound, and the perfect body in which the Triune Self dwells
    being also represented by a sound. The Doer part is expressed as A, the Thinker part as U or O, the Knower part as M, and the perfect body as I. The Word is I-A-O-M, in four syllables or letters. The expression of the perfect body and the Triune Self as
    these sounds is an expression of the Conscious Light of the Intelligence through that Self and body. When a part in its physical body sounds as *IAOM* each of the parts sounds AOM, and each represents a Logos. The Knower is then the First Logos, the
    Thinker the Second Logos and the Doer the Third Logos.

The Word is symbolized by a circle in which are a hexad of two interlaced triangles, and the point in the center. The point is the M, the triangle Aries, Leo, Sagittary is the A, the triangle Gemini, Libra, Aquarius is the U or the O, and the circle is
    the fully expressed point M as well as the line of the body I. The hexad is made up of the macrocosmic signs standing for the sexless triad and the androgynous triad, the triangle of God as Intelligence and the triangle of God as nature. These letters *
    IAOM* are symbolized in Masonry by the *SQUARE* and compass or the emblem of the interlaced triangles.

There is a succinct relationship of the Word with the Ineffable Name. The Word is feeling-and-desire, the Doer. The Doer is lost in the body of flesh and blood in the world of life and death. Thus the Doer is the lost Word. The body, when perfected,
    serves as the instrument through which the Doer pronounces the Ineffable Name. The Ineffable Name and the embodied Word, when one is fitted to speak it, is *IAOM*. By so doing the body is raised from a horizontal to an upright position.

The Name is pronounced as follows: It is started by opening the lips with an “ee” sound graduating into a broad “a” as the mouth opens wider with the lips forming an oval shape and then graduating the sound to “o” as the lips form a circle,
    and again modulating to an “m” sound as the lips close to a point. This point resolves itself to a point within the head. Expressed phonetically the Name is “EE-Ah-Oh-Mmm” and is pronounced with one continuous outbreathing with a slight nasal
    tone in the manner described above. It can be correctly and properly expressed with its full power only by one who has brought his physical body to a state of perfection, that is, balanced and sexless.>>
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    . . . The Freemasons’ Guide and Compendium http://www.masoniclib.com/images/images0/850094449654.PDF
    <<When the King issued a written authority to his agents for the impressment of [MASONS] to work on some big building no mason could say him nay unless in the authority it was made quite clear that [MASONS] within the fee of the Church were exempt. When
    no such clause was included the church mason, as any other mason, had to join the band of impressed men and tramp off to where their services were awaited. Others of the great employers-the Church and nobles-sometimes impressed [MASONS] to work at a
    distance.

We believe that the earliest-known writ of impressment is dated 1333, and for the next 300 years or so the system was used from time to time. Here are a few examples: In 1360 thirteen sheriffs were ordered by the Crown to send 568 [MASONS] to Windsor; in
    1361 seventeen sheriffs were ordered to send 1360 [MASONS]. Many more were wanted in following years, says Douglas Knoop, "either because the [MASONS] at Windsor had been attracted elsewhere by higher wages or had died of plague." (It is difficult to see
    how the King's impressed men could have been attracted elsewhere.)

A year or two later Thomas de *MUSGRAVE*, Sheriff of York, who had been directed to send more [MASONS] to Windsor Castle, submitted a statement of expenses in which 50s. was charged for thirty red caps "with other liveries of dyed ffrustyan [FUSTIAN],"
    lest the [THIRTY MASONS] chosen and taken "should escape from the custody of the conductor." But the Crown refused to pay it! (It does not look as though the [MASONS] enjoyed impressment.>>
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    . . . . Othello (1623, First Folio) II, iii
    Cas. I will rather sue to be despis'd, then to deceiue
    . so good a Commander, with so slight, so drunken, and so
    . indiscreet an Officer. Drunke? And speake Parrat? And
    . squabble? Swagger? Sweare? And *discourse FUSTIAN*
    . with ones owne shadow? Oh thou invisible spirit of
    . Wine, if thou hast no name to be knowne by, let vs call
    . thee Diuell. ----------------------------------------------------------------- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_Sackville,_1st_Earl_of_Dorset

<<Thomas Sackville, 1st Earl of Dorset (1536 – 19 April 1608) was
    an English statesman, poet, & dramatist. He was the son of Richard
    Sackville, a cousin to Anne Boleyn.In the year 1572 he was one of
    the Peers that sat on the trial of Thomas Howard, 4th Duke of Norfolk.
    In 1586 he was selected to convey to Mary, Queen of Scots, the
    sentence of death confirmed by the English Parliament.

Sackville was created Baron Buckhurst, of Buckhurst in the County
    of Sussex, in 1567, and Earl of Dorset in 1604. Sackville was
    an advocate of stronger enforcement of the Sumptuary Laws, which
    regulated the types of clothing allowed to be worn by the various
    social classes, within the military. Specifically, he dictated that
    only soldiers holding the rank of Colonel or above should be permitted
    to wear silk and velvet, and that Captains and all ranks below should:

"make do with *FUSTIAN* and spend the remaining money on their arms.">> ----------------------------------------------------------------------

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)