• no scruple of a scruple

From Arthur Neuendorffer@21:1/5 to All on Wed Jul 21 12:24:33 2021
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    Alan Green - presenting "Dee-Coding Shakespeare" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=upzjM7-83LE

got me thinking about the mispagination of page: 273/265 http://internetshakespeare.uvic.ca/Library/facsimile/book/SLNSW_F1/283/?zoom=850

So I did an ELS search for the top of page: 264 http://internetshakespeare.uvic.ca/Library/facsimile/book/SLNSW_F1/282/?zoom=850

...and discovered: {M}[MASONS]{r} skip 33 = 264/(273-265) : --------------------------------------------------------------
    . Twelfth Night (First Folio, 1623) top of page 264: II, v
    {M}al. Ioue knowes I loue, but who, Lips do not [M]ooue, no
    . man must know. No man must know. Wh[A]t followes?
    . The numbers alter'd: No man mu[S]t know,
    . If this should be thee Maluolio?
    T[O]. Marrie hang thee brock(E).
    Mal. I may comma[N]d where I adore, but silenc(E) like a Lu-
    . cre[S]se knife:
    . With bloodlesse st(R)oke my hea{r}t doth gor(E), {M}.O.A.I. d{O}th
    . sw{A}y my l{I|F|E).
    Fa. *A FUSTIAN RIDDLE*! ........................................................
    ............ <= 33 = 264/(273-265) =>
    . {M} alIou. e kn o. w e s I l. o. uebu. t w h o L i p. sdonot
    . [M] oouen. o ma n. m u s t k. n. owNo. m a n m u s t. knowWh
    . [A] tfoll. o we s. T h e n u. m. bers. a l t e r d N. omanmu
    . [S] tknow. I ft h. i s s h o. u. ldbe. t h e e M a l. uolioT
    . [O] Marri. e ha n. g t h e e. b. rock (E)M a l I m a. ycomma
    . [N] dwher. e Ia d. o r e b u. t. sile. n c(E)l i k e. aLucre
    . [S] sekni (F)eW i. t h b l o. o. dles. s e s t(R)o k. emyhea
    . {r} tdoth. g or(E){M O A I}d {O} thsw {A}y m y l{I|F)(E)
    {M}[MASONS]{r} 33 : [MASONS] Prob. here ~ 1 in 1470
    (FREE) -35,18 : Prob. of both here ~ 1 in 135
    {MOAI} 5,1
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    There are 33 degrees in Scottish Rite Freemasonry

The House of the Temple, Home of The Supreme Council, 33°,
    {A}ncient & {A}ccepted Scottish Rite of Freemasonry in D.C.,
    has 33 outer columns which are each 33 feet high.

A normal human spine has 33 vertebrae when the
    bones that form the coccyx are counted individually

33 is the number of years that it takes for the Lunar phase to
    return to its original position in relation to the Solar calendar.

33 is the largest positive integer that cannot be
    expressed as a sum of different triangular numbers.

33 is the sum of the first four positive factorials.

33 is the sum of the sum of the divisors of the first 6 positive integers.

33 is the first double digit centered dodecahedral number. -------------------------------------------------------------
    https://sites.google.com/site/zprime21/

Masonic Secret Word: Not to be confused with the password. The Word (always capitalized) is so secret that initiates are taught it one letter at a time. First they learn A, then O, then M, and finally I. The Word is *IAOM*. You never get a straight story
    as to what it means. As best as anyone can figure, it is the ineffable name of god, or some approximation thereof. The Word (or Name) is a internal linktongue-internal linktwister. It takes some practice to get it right.
    _Masonry and Its Symbols in the Light of Thinking and Destiny_
    by Harold Waldwin Percival (15 April 1868 - 6 March 1953):

https://tandd.org/hlib/masonry-and-its-symbols/section06.html

<<The Word, an English translation of the Logos, as used by St. John, is not the Name. It is an expression of the full Triune Self powers, each of the three parts being represented in it by a sound, and the perfect body in which the Triune Self dwells
    being also represented by a sound. The Doer part is expressed as A, the Thinker part as U or O, the Knower part as M, and the perfect body as I. The Word is I-A-O-M, in four syllables or letters. The expression of the perfect body and the Triune Self as
    these sounds is an expression of the Conscious Light of the Intelligence through that Self and body. When a part in its physical body sounds as *IAOM* each of the parts sounds AOM, and each represents a Logos. The Knower is then the First Logos, the
    Thinker the Second Logos and the Doer the Third Logos.

The Word is symbolized by a circle in which are a hexad of two interlaced triangles, and the point in the center. The point is the M, the triangle Aries, Leo, Sagittary is the A, the triangle Gemini, Libra, Aquarius is the U or the O, and the circle is
    the fully expressed point M as well as the line of the body I. The hexad is made up of the macrocosmic signs standing for the sexless triad and the androgynous triad, the triangle of God as Intelligence and the triangle of God as nature. These letters in
    which the perfect Self sounds, are symbolized in Masonry by the square and compass or the emblem of the interlaced triangles.

There is a succinct relationship of the Word with the Ineffable Name. The Word is feeling-and-desire, the Doer. The Doer is lost in the body of flesh and blood in the world of life and death. Thus the Doer is the lost Word. The body, when perfected,
    serves as the instrument through which the Doer pronounces the Ineffable Name. The Ineffable Name and the embodied Word, when one is fitted to speak it, is IAOM. By so doing the body is raised from a horizontal to an upright position.

The Name is pronounced as follows: It is started by opening the lips with an “ee” sound graduating into a broad “a” as the mouth opens wider with the lips forming an oval shape and then graduating the sound to “o” as the lips form a circle,
    and again modulating to an “m” sound as the lips close to a point. This point resolves itself to a point within the head.

Expressed phonetically the Name is “EE-Ah-Oh-Mmm” and is pronounced with one continuous outbreathing with a slight nasal tone in the manner described above. It can be correctly and properly expressed with its full power only by one who has brought
    his physical body to a state of perfection, that is, balanced and sexless.>> ----------------------------------------------------
    hreget wrote:

http://home.uchicago.edu/~jorgea/untitled%20folder/Riddle%20simplified.pdf ----------------------------------------------- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mowgli

<<In Rudyard Kipling's The Jungle Book stories, the name Mowgli is said to mean "frog", describing his lack of fur. Kipling made up the name, and it "does not mean 'frog' in any language that I know of." Kipling stated that the first syllable of "Mowgli"
    should rhyme with "cow" rather than "mow.">> -----------------------------------------------
    *MA[LVOL]IO* : *MO[VOLL]AI* : *MO[FULL]AI* -----------------------------------------------
    Twelfe Night, Or what you will.
    Actus Primus, Scaena Prima.
    Enter Orsino Duke of Illyria, Curio, and other
    Lords.

Duke : IF Musicke be the food of Loue, play on,!
    Giue me excesse of it: that surfetting,
    The appetite may sicken, and so dye.
    That straine agen, it had a dying fall:
    O, it came ore my eare, like the sweet sound
    That breathes vpon a banke of Violets;
    Stealing, and giuing Odour. Enough, no more,
    'Tis not so sweet now, as it was before.
    O spirit of Loue, how quicke and fresh art thou,
    That notwithstanding thy capacitie,
    Receiueth as the Sea. Nought enters there,
    Of what validity, and pitch so ere,
    But falles into abatement, and low price
    Euen in a minute; so [FULL] of shapes is fancie,
    That it alone, is high fantasticall. .......................................................
    *MA[LVOL]IO* : *MO[VOLL]AI* :
    I haue lymde her, but it is Ioues doing, and Ioue make me
    thanke[FULL]. And when she went away now, let this Fel-
    low be look'd too: Fellow? not *MA[LVOL]IO*, nor after my
    degree, but Fellow. Why [EVERY] thing adheres togither,
    that no dramme of a scruple, no scruple of a scruple, no
    obstacle, no incredulous or vnsafe circumstance: What
    can be saide? Nothing that can be, can come betweene
    me, and the [FULL] prospect of my hopes. Well Ioue, not I,
    is the doer of this, and he is to be thanked. .......................................................
    Toby : That defence thou hast, betake the too't: of what
    nature the wrongs are thou hast done him, I knowe not:
    but thy intercepter [FULL] of despight, bloody as the Hun-
    ter, attends thee at the Orchard end: dismount thy tucke,
    be yare in thy preparation, for thy assaylant is quick, skil-
    [FULL], and deadly.
    -------------------------------------------------------
    Art Neuendorffer

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)