• What is a "reserved domain"?

From stephenmorters@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Thu Jan 21 13:37:09 2016
    Hi.
    I keep getting a failed log in, try later for MS, try to re-register but it says my email address is a reserved domain, @Hotmail.co.uk.

I CAN'T LOG ON TO MS TO ASK THEIR SUPPORT SERVICES which is us on forums anyway as they are cheap so tried Googling it.

And NO to anyone suggesting a new email address, had mine for years and just do not intend to change it, why should I.

So does anyone know what a reserved domain is?
    Does anyone know why me and apparently others can't get into our MS account?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From bradymaureen376@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Mon Feb 29 02:32:50 2016
    Please can you tell me what a reserved domain is I have had my email address for years at live.co.uk but now can't access it and keep getting this message Please advise

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From zbuckone1@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Sun Dec 17 00:50:11 2017
    Bradyma's question:
    On Monday, February 29, 2016 at 2:32:51 AM UTC-8, bradyma...@gmail.com wrote: Please can you tell me what a reserved domain is I have had my email address for years at live.co.uk but now can't access it and keep getting this message Please advise

Bradyma, your live.co.uk account is a reserved domain because it is also being used for other email accounts such as hotmail.com. The part of these email addresses is the part that follows the @ which makes them a part of the reserved domain. Actually
    Live is the main domain which is reserved so that other domains may be added to it at its' discretion.
    I hope things aren't quite as muddy now.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From priyanka234775@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Mon Jun 8 07:09:46 2020
    Hi...I wanta favor from u all my account has been not opened..it's showing doesn't exist...plz help me out how can get it again.plz

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05