• Official Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini GT-I8190 Stock Rom

From Terresa Bottone@21:1/5 to All on Mon Nov 27 15:14:36 2023
    How to Download and Install Official Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini GT-I8190 Stock Rom If you are looking for a way to restore your Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini GT-I8190 to its original factory settings, you may want to download and install the official stock rom. The stock rom is the official firmware that comes pre-installed on your device
    when you buy it. It contains the operating system, apps, and settings that are optimized for your device. Installing the stock rom can help you fix various issues such as bootloop, lag, battery drain, or malware infection. It can also help you unroot
    your device or revert back to the official software if you have flashed a custom rom.

In this article, we will show you how to download and install the official Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini GT-I8190 stock rom using Odin, a Windows-based tool that can flash firmware files to Samsung devices. Before you proceed, make sure you have backed up your
    important data, as this process will wipe everything on your device. You also need to have a Windows PC, a USB cable, and a fully charged battery. Follow the steps below carefully and do not interrupt the process once it starts.

Official Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini GT-I8190 Stock Rom
    Download File https://urluss.com/2wGKWy

Step 1: Download the Official Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini GT-I8190 Stock Rom
    The first step is to download the official stock rom for your device model and region. You can find the stock rom files on various websites such as SamMobile or Samsung Updates. Make sure you download the correct file that matches your device model
    number (GT-I8190) and region code (such as XEU for Europe). The file should have a .tar.md5 extension and should be around 700 MB in size.

Step 2: Download and Install Odin
    The next step is to download and install Odin on your Windows PC. Odin is a tool that can flash firmware files to Samsung devices in download mode. You can download the latest version of Odin from here. Extract the zip file and run the Odin.exe file as
    administrator. You should see a window like this:

Do not change any settings in Odin except for the ones mentioned in the next step.

Step 3: Prepare Your Device for Flashing
    The third step is to prepare your device for flashing. To do this, you need to put your device in download mode. Download mode is a special mode that allows Odin to communicate with your device and flash firmware files. To enter download mode, follow
    these steps:

Turn off your device completely.
    Press and hold the Volume Down, Home, and Power buttons simultaneously for a few seconds.
    When you see a warning screen, release all the buttons and press Volume Up to confirm.
    You should see a screen like this:

Now connect your device to your PC using a USB cable. Odin should recognize your device and show a blue or green box under ID:COM. If not, make sure you have installed the Samsung USB drivers on your PC.

Step 4: Flash the Stock Rom
    The final step is to flash the stock rom using Odin. To do this, follow these steps:

In Odin, click on the AP button and browse to the stock rom file that you downloaded in step 1. It should have a .tar.md5 extension.
    Make sure that only Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time are checked under Options. Click on Start and wait for the process to finish. It may take several minutes. When the process is done, you should see a green PASS message on Odin and your device should reboot automatically.
    Disconnect your device from your PC and wait for it to boot up normally.

Congratulations! You have successfully downloaded and installed the official Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini GT-I8190 stock rom on your device. You can now enjoy the original firmware that came with your device when you bought it.
    35727fac0c

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)