Syncro Soft announces the release of Version 1.3 of Oxygen Feedback. This version introduces the Enterprise self-managed edition of the Oxygen Feedback commenting system, which allows you to install the platform software on your own servers.
Release date: October 7, 2020
Syncro Soft, the developer of the Oxygen XML suite of products, is proud to announce the immediate availability of version 1.3 of Oxygen Feedback, including the new Enterprise edition.
Some of the most important features found in Oxygen Feedback version 1.3 include:
* The new Enterprise edition Platform Admin account provides access to a special administration area to view and manage all of the site configurations for your organization.
* The Enterprise edition offers the ability to enable and configure LDAP authentication for your organization.
* The Enterprise edition is compatible with the old Oxygen WebHelp PHP-based commenting system, which means that you can migrate your database without losing any information.
* A helpful Dashboard page aggregates information about all of your existing site configurations and provides easier access to relevant parts of the interface.
* The Dashboard includes a site pane that you can use to visualize information about your site configurations, navigate to them for management purposes, and create new ones.
* The Dashboard has an activity stream pane that shows information about the most recent activities performed by members of your team or community.
* The Dashboard also contains some statistics panes (such as statistics for Page Views and Comments) that make it easy to analyze your community's usage data.
The Oxygen Feedback commenting platform provides a simple and efficient way for your community to interact and offer feedback. Its modern, stylish appearance looks great on any website, it is very easy to configure and integrate, and it includes a user-
friendly interface and numerous useful features for both Commenters and Administrators.
It is specialized for technical documentation and can be easily integrated with Oxygen XML Editor/Author to make it more efficient for content authors to manage comments and react to community feedback.
* Oxygen Feedback Enterprise Special Offer for Existing Customers *
If you already own an Oxygen XML Editor, Oxygen XML Author, Oxygen XML Developer, Oxygen WebHelp, or Oxygen Publishing Engine license key, you are eligible to get a 50% discount off the Oxygen Feedback Enterprise edition for the first year of
subscription. This promotion applies to every Oxygen Feedback Enterprise edition subscription plan and requests must be received by 31 December 2020.
To see if you are eligible to obtain this discount, visit: http://www.oxygenxml.com/oxygen_feedback_enterprise/special_offer.html
About Syncro Soft
Syncro Soft develops the industry-acclaimed Oxygen XML Editor, facilitating teams in small businesses, Fortune 500 enterprises, universities, government agencies, and international organizations in authoring documents, publishing in different formats,
collaborating with team members, and managing content. At the same time, Oxygen enables XML developers to develop advanced style-sheets, edit schema, generate documentation, debug files, and connect databases. It is the only tool that supports all XML
schema languages. It provides the widest coverage of state-of-the-art XML technologies, complies with standards of World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) and of other organizations, and enhances productivity through an intuitive and innovative authoring and
Oxygen is a registered trademark of Syncro Soft in the U.S and other countries. Any other trademarks or service marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners.
SOURCE: Syncro Soft SRL
--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
* Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)