• PuTTY Windows Problem

From Mian Salahuddin@21:1/5 to All on Tue Aug 3 04:04:15 2021
    Hi,

I'm trying to load my private PPK key as usual on my PuTTY program on my Windows 10 laptop. It's been working fine but all of sudden since yesterday when I try loading the PPK file the program refuses to load the file and makes the usual windows sound
    when you do something that will no work. There is no window to display what the problem maybe, just the sound.

The strange thing is that this is also happening on another windows laptop I have that runs PuTTY. Both laptops recently had Windows 10 updates and I'm thinking has this broken this PuTTY file load feature?

Any help much appreciated.

Thanks,

Mian

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Mian Salahuddin@21:1/5 to Mian Salahuddin on Tue Aug 3 04:35:37 2021
    Sorry forgot to add that I have tried to load this on both the 0.75 and 0.76 versions of PuTTY on both my laptops.

Mian

On Tuesday, August 3, 2021 at 12:04:16 PM UTC+1, Mian Salahuddin wrote:
    Hi,

I'm trying to load my private PPK key as usual on my PuTTY program on my Windows 10 laptop. It's been working fine but all of sudden since yesterday when I try loading the PPK file the program refuses to load the file and makes the usual windows sound
    when you do something that will no work. There is no window to display what the problem maybe, just the sound.

The strange thing is that this is also happening on another windows laptop I have that runs PuTTY. Both laptops recently had Windows 10 updates and I'm thinking has this broken this PuTTY file load feature?

Any help much appreciated.

Thanks,

Mian

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)