• Lance Haffner Games

From wtpfefferle@gmail.com@21:1/5 to ECCI LR on Mon Mar 20 13:54:48 2017
    I would do ANYTHING to play pro and college hoops again!

Is Shannon still monitoring this?

On Wednesday, September 15, 1999 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-4, ECCI LR wrote:
    I have noticed that there is not much activity or discussion on Lance Haffner Games, or for that matter, any of the other text-based sims. Anyways, we at Haffner Games are working to find out what it is that you, the gamer, is looking for a desiring in future modifications of our gaming line. Already there is college and pro football, college and pro basketball, baseball, hockey, wrestling, and nascar.

I am looking for programming ideas and input on ways to improve, enhance, and modify the above-mentioned titles. Let us know what you think.......ideas, suggestions, comments, and yes, even criticism.

The computer gaming world has undergone a vast transformation over the twelve years that I have been personally been involved and I don't see that changing any time soon.

Another two questions to throw out for email or discussion.........if you've stopped playing Haffner games........I would genuinely like to know why and secondly, what would it take for you to try them again?

Thanks,
    Shannon

shannon@LHgames.com

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From tahsildhardbpur1@gmail.com@21:1/5 to ECCI LR on Mon Apr 30 04:26:25 2018
    On Wednesday, September 15, 1999 at 12:00:00 AM UTC-7, ECCI LR wrote:
    I have noticed that there is not much activity or discussion on Lance Haffner Games, or for that matter, any of the other text-based sims. Anyways, we at Haffner Games are working to find out what it is that you, the gamer, is looking for a desiring in future modifications of our gaming line. Already there is college and pro football, college and pro basketball, baseball, hockey, wrestling, and nascar.

I am looking for programming ideas and input on ways to improve, enhance, and modify the above-mentioned titles. Let us know what you think.......ideas, suggestions, comments, and yes, even criticism.

The computer gaming world has undergone a vast transformation over the twelve years that I have been personally been involved and I don't see that changing any time soon.

Another two questions to throw out for email or discussion.........if you've stopped playing Haffner games........I would genuinely like to know why and secondly, what would it take for you to try them again?

Thanks,
    Shannon

shannon@LHgames.com

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From blacklab3@frontier.com@21:1/5 to ECCI LR on Sat Mar 2 18:21:06 2019
    On Wednesday, September 15, 1999 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-4, ECCI LR wrote:

Thanks,
    Shannon

shannon@LHgames.com

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From johnword79@gmail.com@21:1/5 to ECCI LR on Wed Dec 25 11:09:11 2019
    On Wednesday, September 15, 1999 at 2:00:00 AM UTC-5, ECCI LR wrote:

Thanks,
    Shannon

shannon@LHgames.com

Would love to be able to play them on Windows 10. I have 3-in-1 football, Basketbal: the pro game, Full Count Baseball and basketball the College Game

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05