• Paragon NTFS for Mac stopped to work after installing the last MacOS up

From Juan I. Cahis@21:1/5 to All on Sat Jul 24 18:53:38 2021
    Paragon NTFS for Mac stopped to work after installing the last MacOS update
    of today.

Also I downloaded the last package from Paragon WEB site, and it refuses to install

Do you know of a good alternative?

Thanks a lot again.

--
    Enviado desde mi iPad usando NewsTap, Juan I. Cahis, Santiago de Chile.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Percival John Hackworth@21:1/5 to All on Sat Jul 24 23:03:21 2021
    On 24-Jul-2021 at 3:53:38PM PDT, "Juan I. Cahis" <jicahis.SINBASURA@gmail.com> wrote:

Paragon NTFS for Mac stopped to work after installing the last MacOS update of today.

Also I downloaded the last package from Paragon WEB site, and it refuses to install

Do you know of a good alternative?

Thanks a lot again.

I stopped using Paragon's software quite some time ago. I don't like what they did with the interface and the fact I had to pay for multiple upgrades. When I had a similar problem shortly after an upgrade, I asked for refund. They refused. But my credit card company did a charge back.

So far my "I refuse acceptance of this sale per UCC § 2-606" continues to work. I worked with NordVPN when their update VPN from stopped working and I was past the 30 day money back guarrantee. If you paid for Paragon's update, ask for your money back and quote "I refuse acceptance of this sale per UCC § 2-606". They'll say they're not a US company and bound by UCC, but the credit card company is.

https://www.law.cornell.edu/ucc/2/2-606

I use Tuxera's NTFS. It's been rock solid.

As an aside, I still use Paragon's exfs before they changed the interface. It still works on10.13. Don't know about 10.15 or 10.11.
    --
    DeeDee, don't press that button! DeeDee! NO! Dee...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)