• Snit: Comes down to AZ Cypher confuses the herd

From Steven Carrolll 9612@21:1/5 to All on Fri Feb 18 07:44:07 2022
    So what is Gremlin's imaginary friend HHI's system for the flooding deluge? Access? That is the only tool he knows, and it is a joke. He must be using
    it to write these goofy "group-killer" idiotic threads. Here is my hypothesis, Gremlin's imaginary friend HHI took a PGP program that he pirated and blamed Snit for... he is feeding it content from this group, grabbing offensive paragraphs, then editing those using the Viterbi algorithm and then he actively posts them because his obsessiveness enables him to do that almost constantly. I'm about to give up on him, myself. Like all losers, he's repeatably looking for some way to abuse, no matter how silly the charge. I will not listen
    to his response to this post. He's humiliated, wants to pretend he is innocent, and will vilify. Most likely opening with a dismissive "<crickets>", as if
    what I have written is *so* offensive. That BADish "strategy" was the final indignity, for me.

You hacked it and read multiple reviews and your "professional opinions"
    lead you to that opinion, did they?

Sooner or later, if you bother to pay attention... you'd see that Gremlin's imaginary friend HHI's plan is to 'casually' incite people and then play 'victim'.

--
    E-commerce Simplified!! https://www.google.com/search?q=steve%20carroll%20narcissistic%20bigot
    Dustin Cook: Functional Illiterate Fraud

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)