• New iPhone 13 (iOS v15.3)'s updated datas don't sync to a 13" Intel 202

From Ant@21:1/5 to All on Thu Feb 3 00:09:59 2022
    XPost: misc.phone.mobile.iphone, comp.sys.mac.systems

Hello.

A brand new iPhone 13 (iOS v15.3)'s updated datas won't sync to a 13" Intel 2020 MacBook Pro's Big Sur v11.6.3's Calendar and Contacts. I used old and
    new USB connections (A & C) and tried rebooting both MBP and iPhone. I do
    see it backed up, but no updated datas in macOS Big Sur v11.6.3's Calendar
    and Contacts. Finder shows nothing about copying iPhone to Mac. There are options for Mac onto iPhone which are unchecked since I don't want to
    override iPhone's datas. Also, no wifi and iCloud. :/

Thank you for reading and hopefully answering soon. :)
    --
    :) (L/C)NY (h2o tiger) & Black History Mo. Dang tiredness, sickness, bodies, works, times, colony, nest, tech, life, issues, etc. When will this groundhog day end? :(
    Note: A fixed width font (Courier, Monospace, etc.) is required to see this signature correctly.
    /\___/\ Ant(Dude) @ http://aqfl.net & http://antfarm.home.dhs.org.
    / /\ /\ \ Please nuke ANT if replying by e-mail.
    | |o o| |
    \ _ /
    ( )

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Joerg Lorenz@21:1/5 to All on Thu Feb 3 15:05:08 2022

Am 03.02.22 um 07:09 schrieb Ant:
    Hello.

A brand new iPhone 13 (iOS v15.3)'s updated datas won't sync to a 13" Intel 2020 MacBook Pro's Big Sur v11.6.3's Calendar and Contacts. I used old and new USB connections (A & C) and tried rebooting both MBP and iPhone. I do
    see it backed up, but no updated datas in macOS Big Sur v11.6.3's Calendar and Contacts. Finder shows nothing about copying iPhone to Mac. There are options for Mac onto iPhone which are unchecked since I don't want to override iPhone's datas. Also, no wifi and iCloud. :/

That is no sync anymore. Either you want to sync or you want to copy
    from one device to the other. Your choice.

You think extremely complicated.

--
    De gustibus non est disputandum

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From sms@21:1/5 to Ant on Thu Feb 3 07:00:21 2022

On 2/2/2022 10:09 PM, Ant wrote:
    Hello.

A brand new iPhone 13 (iOS v15.3)'s updated datas won't sync to a 13" Intel 2020 MacBook Pro's Big Sur v11.6.3's Calendar and Contacts. I used old and new USB connections (A & C) and tried rebooting both MBP and iPhone. I do
    see it backed up, but no updated datas in macOS Big Sur v11.6.3's Calendar and Contacts. Finder shows nothing about copying iPhone to Mac. There are options for Mac onto iPhone which are unchecked since I don't want to override iPhone's datas. Also, no wifi and iCloud. :/

Thank you for reading and hopefully answering soon. :)

Please buy a 16" Macbook Pro with an M1 chip. Your 2020 Macbook Pro is obsolete.

Seriously though, try upgrading to Monterey. I think it works with the
    2020 Macbook Pro, though not all features will work.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05