• Re: nospam is always right

From Andy Burnelli@21:1/5 to badgolferman on Mon Dec 20 16:09:30 2021
    XPost: misc.phone.mobile.iphone

On Sun, 19 Dec 2021 18:14:43 -0000 (UTC), badgolferman wrote:

I have no desire to filter out nospam. He often has useful things to
    provide and I like his dry sense of humor.

While it can change, the only people I filter out are Alan Baker, Snit, and
    Rod Speed simply because they have never in their entire lives added value.

Seemingly half the nyms in this thread are from Alan Baker & Rod Speed by
    the way (at least based on how they try to out childishly insult the other).

Joerg Lorenz is in that of zero value individuals although Joerg can
    actually think independently outside of what Apple tells people to think.

By filtering that set (Alan, Rod, Snit, and Joerg), the technical value of
    this newsgroup instantly goes up as each post from them is negative value.

It's different with Lewis and Jolly Roger because, while neither owns an IQ that would approach even something as low as 60, they "think" they're utter geniuses, which at least endows them with the confidence to read and parrot back _exactly_ what Apple feeds them (even down to the exact sentences).

As mindless parrots for Apple, both Lewis & Jolly Roger are technically
    useful, although they resort to instant kindergarten insults the moment the facts show that Apple lied to them (as the facts nearly almost do show).

Yet, they're both rather useful as parrots of how Apple _wants_ people to think, so I don't generally filter them out (where you can include a longer list of worthless pieces of shit like Hemidactylus & YourName in that mix).

(As an aside to the google groups comments, Jolly Roger thankfully filters himself out of Google groups, last I checked, using an X-no-archive header).

NewsTap cannot filter *out* anyone, merely place a mark by their name.
    But even so, filtering people out isn't that useful when you can see
    their messages in other people's replies. My desktop newsreader has an
    aptly named function called Bozo Bin which has a couple slots reserved
    for Lewis and Jolly Roger that may indeed be occupied someday.

By way of stark contrast, as you have noted, nospam is a peculiarly
    interesting individual in that he has been endowed by the creator with
    perhaps almost an average intelligence so he does appear to own the minimum
    IQ capacity to add technical value to the threads in this newsgroup.

However, nospam will always defend everything Apple says, to the death (just
    as Lewis and Jolly Roger and Alan Baker do), so he's more like a sleazy scheming used-car salesman than a real technical asset on this newsgroup.

Others who seem to own at least somewhat approaching near the lower end of barely average intelligence would be people like Alan Browne & Chris, who generally don't resort to insults the instant they figure out Apple lied to them.

Still others, like you, even sms, and Ant, are just kind of normal people
    who still own the rather important capacity for independent thought
    processes outside of what Apple (admittedly brilliantly) feeds them.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From YK@21:1/5 to All on Mon Dec 20 21:42:30 2021
    XPost: misc.phone.mobile.iphone

Unlike Andy Burnelli <spam@nospam.com> (Or Arlen Holder) who believes he
    is always right?

On 12/20/21 11:09 AM, Andy Burnelli wrote:

BS snipped

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Steven - frelwizzer@21:1/5 to Andy Burnelli on Wed Dec 29 02:13:53 2021
    On Monday, December 20, 2021 at 9:09:34 AM UTC-7, Andy Burnelli wrote:

I have no desire to filter out nospam. He often has useful things to provide and I like his dry sense of humor.

While it can change, the only people I filter out are Alan Baker, Snit, and Rod Speed simply because they have never in their entire lives added value.

Seemingly half the nyms in this thread are from Alan Baker & Rod Speed by
    the way (at least based on how they try to out childishly insult the other).

Joerg Lorenz is in that of zero value individuals although Joerg can
    actually think independently outside of what Apple tells people to think.

By filtering that set (Alan, Rod, Snit, and Joerg), the technical value of this newsgroup instantly goes up as each post from them is negative value.

It's different with Lewis and Jolly Roger because, while neither owns an IQ that would approach even something as low as 60, they "think" they're utter geniuses, which at least endows them with the confidence to read and parrot back _exactly_ what Apple feeds them (even down to the exact sentences).

As mindless parrots for Apple, both Lewis & Jolly Roger are technically useful, although they resort to instant kindergarten insults the moment the facts show that Apple lied to them (as the facts nearly almost do show).

Yet, they're both rather useful as parrots of how Apple _wants_ people to think, so I don't generally filter them out (where you can include a longer list of worthless pieces of shit like Hemidactylus & YourName in that mix).

(As an aside to the google groups comments, Jolly Roger thankfully filters himself out of Google groups, last I checked, using an X-no-archive header).

NewsTap cannot filter *out* anyone, merely place a mark by their name.
    But even so, filtering people out isn't that useful when you can see
    their messages in other people's replies. My desktop newsreader has an aptly named function called Bozo Bin which has a couple slots reserved
    for Lewis and Jolly Roger that may indeed be occupied someday.

By way of stark contrast, as you have noted, nospam is a peculiarly interesting individual in that he has been endowed by the creator with perhaps almost an average intelligence so he does appear to own the minimum IQ capacity to add technical value to the threads in this newsgroup.

However, nospam will always defend everything Apple says, to the death (just as Lewis and Jolly Roger and Alan Baker do), so he's more like a sleazy scheming used-car salesman than a real technical asset on this newsgroup.

Others who seem to own at least somewhat approaching near the lower end of barely average intelligence would be people like Alan Browne & Chris, who generally don't resort to insults the instant they figure out Apple lied to them.

Still others, like you, even sms, and Ant, are just kind of normal people
    who still own the rather important capacity for independent thought
    processes outside of what Apple (admittedly brilliantly) feeds them.

The only way that I could disregard ClamXav's constant need for customizing because of UI problems or badly written design flaws is if I consumed the constant number of pipe dreams its users have been pushing since 2018.

The 423.491.1448 number belongs to Dustin Cook. Use that number when you
    make prank calls with Snit sock HWSNBN's confirmed lies about him.

Snit sock HWSNBN wants to punish the whole group: If he can't play here
    then nobody will. Out-and-out phooey by an uninformed, fabricating, deceitful, conspiring mouth-breather who would not be honest no matter what his socks/shills
    say. It's Snit sock HWSNBN's problem and he has to want to deal with it. Obviously he would rather blame DBD than face reality.

--
    My Snoring Solution https://duckduckgo.com/?q=dustin+cook%3A+functionally+illiterate+fraud
    Dustin Cook the functionally illiterate fraud

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Dustin Kook@21:1/5 to All on Wed Dec 29 09:43:17 2021
    On Monday, December 20, 2021 at 7:42:35 PM UTC-7, YK wrote:
    Unlike Andy Burnelli <sp...@nospam.com> (Or Arlen Holder) who believes he
    is always right?

BS snipped

What do you get out of lying?

I would respond to Apd honestly but he is an ass who screws around to
    fulfill his yearning to call everyone a fool.

Too many people keep talking to Apd. To be honest, I can't criticize
    Michael Glasser AKA Snit for his fury but, truly, I can not fathom why
    he writes here after all this nonsense. Michael Glasser AKA Snit is more interested in conversations as is common in a moderated venue and free newsgroups simply will never work for him.

Another keg you mean, Apd drinks them down damned quick.

--
    "You'll notice how quickly he loses interest when everything is about
    him. He clearly wants the attention"
    Steve Carroll, making the dumbest comment ever uttered.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Dustin who does stuff with miceless@21:1/5 to All on Wed Dec 29 22:46:19 2021
    is always right?

BS snipped

Did he think that was clever? And you _do_ realize that it isn't impossible
    for Gregory Hall to be doing this, or to have his uploaded consciousness
    doing it for him.

Gregory Hall can not help but know everyone knows he is just being a moron. That's exactly what's transpired. Snit Glasser Michael likes to leave out
    such irksome little minutia, though. Who else do we know who pulls similar nonsense? Oh, that's right, Gregory Hall. Our second Gregory Hall. Ha!
    Ha, ha, ha!

--
    One Smart Penny
    https://www.udemy.com/user/michael-glasser/
    Steve 'Narcissistic Bigot' Carroll

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ann Glaser@21:1/5 to All on Thu Dec 30 00:08:08 2021
    is always right?

BS snipped

http://web.archive.org/web/20210414021502if_/https://ibb.co/vQ4M1sX
    No no hell no. He never agreed to stop flooding. He lied about his trolling
    of course. Jesus Christ is again seen declaring "THERE IS NO" when it comes
    to details on a website where it does exist... but Jesus Christ is just
    too doltish and/or too in over your head to discern any information he reads... or he doesn't recognize it as information when he does read it. But when
    the data were collected, it turns out beyond any doubt, Jesus Christ was
    far more "neurotic" than he admitted. It was Jesus Christ who was openly
    asking how better to hide his scams.

--
    Curious how these posts are made? www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ZNxaaKD7-c

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From STALKING_TARGET_43@21:1/5 to All on Thu Dec 30 04:40:06 2021
    On Wednesday, December 29, 2021 at 3:13:55 AM UTC-7, STALKING_TARGET_43 wrote:
    On Monday, December 20, 2021 at 9:09:34 AM UTC-7, Andy Burnelli wrote:

I have no desire to filter out nospam. He often has useful things to provide and I like his dry sense of humor.

While it can change, the only people I filter out are Alan Baker, Snit, and Rod Speed simply because they have never in their entire lives added value.

Seemingly half the nyms in this thread are from Alan Baker & Rod Speed by the way (at least based on how they try to out childishly insult the other).

Joerg Lorenz is in that of zero value individuals although Joerg can actually think independently outside of what Apple tells people to think.

By filtering that set (Alan, Rod, Snit, and Joerg), the technical value of this newsgroup instantly goes up as each post from them is negative value.

As mindless parrots for Apple, both Lewis & Jolly Roger are technically useful, although they resort to instant kindergarten insults the moment the facts show that Apple lied to them (as the facts nearly almost do show).

NewsTap cannot filter *out* anyone, merely place a mark by their name. But even so, filtering people out isn't that useful when you can see their messages in other people's replies. My desktop newsreader has an aptly named function called Bozo Bin which has a couple slots reserved for Lewis and Jolly Roger that may indeed be occupied someday.

By way of stark contrast, as you have noted, nospam is a peculiarly interesting individual in that he has been endowed by the creator with perhaps almost an average intelligence so he does appear to own the minimum IQ capacity to add technical value to the threads in this newsgroup.

However, nospam will always defend everything Apple says, to the death (just
    as Lewis and Jolly Roger and Alan Baker do), so he's more like a sleazy scheming used-car salesman than a real technical asset on this newsgroup.

Still others, like you, even sms, and Ant, are just kind of normal people who still own the rather important capacity for independent thought processes outside of what Apple (admittedly brilliantly) feeds them.
    The only way that I could disregard ClamXav's constant need for customizing because of UI problems or badly written design flaws is if I consumed the constant number of pipe dreams its users have been pushing since 2018.

The 423.491.1448 number belongs to Dustin Cook. Use that number when you
    make prank calls with Snit sock HWSNBN's confirmed lies about him.

Snit sock HWSNBN wants to punish the whole group: If he can't play here
    then nobody will. Out-and-out phooey by an uninformed, fabricating, deceitful,
    conspiring mouth-breather who would not be honest no matter what his socks/shills
    say. It's Snit sock HWSNBN's problem and he has to want to deal with it. Obviously he would rather blame DBD than face reality.

--
    My Snoring Solution https://duckduckgo.com/?q=dustin+cook%3A+functionally+illiterate+fraud
    Dustin Cook the functionally illiterate fraud

These posts are clearly NOT automated, they are made by vallor who is a
    pill popping stalker with a personal vendetta who has way too much time
    on his hands (and possibly has other idiots helping him). You insisting
    a lie is real does not make it true.

Frankly I do not really think you understand.

Almost everything vallor says about anyone is a lie of course, but he
    does not care. I mostly go comment by comment unless someone has a habit
    of especially intense irrationality. With vallor, I already intuit what
    his method is, all he dreams of is debate and, sadly, he will do ANYTHING
    to get it. His never ending routine is to play 'shill' but reality shows
    it is all of Usenet who are his victims.

--

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Diesel / Gremlin Kook@21:1/5 to All on Fri Dec 31 05:45:03 2021
    On Wednesday, December 29, 2021 at 10:43:19 AM UTC-7, Diesel / Gremlin Kook wrote:
    Unlike Andy Burnelli <sp...@nospam.com> (Or Arlen Holder) who believes he is always right?

BS snipped
    What do you get out of lying?

I would respond to Apd honestly but he is an ass who screws around to
    fulfill his yearning to call everyone a fool.

Too many people keep talking to Apd. To be honest, I can't criticize
    Michael Glasser AKA Snit for his fury but, truly, I can not fathom why
    he writes here after all this nonsense. Michael Glasser AKA Snit is more interested in conversations as is common in a moderated venue and free newsgroups simply will never work for him.

Another keg you mean, Apd drinks them down damned quick.

--

Helping Mike Easter and helping Theo isn't the same thing. Nobody should knowingly help Mike Easter do anything - except for driving off a cliff, licking hot wires, or successfully decapitating himself. Mike Easter proved himself to be a liar by having the pretense to not argue with Theo by means
    of blatantly announcing PLONK and then engaging him anyhow using piggybacking. That's exactly what's taken place. Theo likes to leave out such annoying
    little minutia, though. Who else do we know who pulls similar foolishness?
    Oh, that's right, Mike Easter. Our second Mike Easter. <giggle>.

--
    E-commerce Simplified https://swisscows.com/web?query=steve%20carroll%20%22narcissistic%20bigot%22 https://duckduckgo.com/?q=Dustin+Cook%3A+functional+illiterate+fraud
    Steve Carroll the Narcissistic Bigot

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Dustic Cook the Fucntionally Illite@21:1/5 to Dustic Cook the Fucntionally Illite on Sat Jan 1 08:07:22 2022
    On Wednesday, December 29, 2021 at 11:46:21 PM UTC-7, Dustic Cook the Fucntionally Illiterate Fraud wrote:
    Unlike Andy Burnelli <sp...@nospam.com> (Or Arlen Holder) who believes he is always right?

BS snipped
    Did he think that was clever? And you _do_ realize that it isn't impossible for Gregory Hall to be doing this, or to have his uploaded consciousness doing it for him.

Gregory Hall can not help but know everyone knows he is just being a moron. That's exactly what's transpired. Snit Glasser Michael likes to leave out such irksome little minutia, though. Who else do we know who pulls similar nonsense? Oh, that's right, Gregory Hall. Our second Gregory Hall. Ha!
    Ha, ha, ha!

--
    One Smart Penny
    https://www.udemy.com/user/michael-glasser/
    Steve 'Narcissistic Bigot' Carroll

It was Larry Washington who got busted using tons of socks time and time
    again, and these are 'people' who come basically out of the blue directly
    into threads where he was getting his ass handed to him... continuously
    for over a decade. Larry Washington suffers from paranoid delusions so,
    to him, everything, even simple comments about tech, are "vilification".
    Who does not know this?

No-one gets it, I am the one who figured it out. I will not ask Larry Washington how any part of The Underground Marshmallow Person's anatomy
    tastes no matter how habitually Larry Washington smooches it.

--
    Get Rich Slow!!
    108 Warrior Dr. Kingsport, TN 37663
    Dustin Cook the Fraud

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05