• Apple selling used refurbished m1 pro & m1 max macbook pro models

From NewsKrawler@21:1/5 to All on Fri Apr 1 22:54:19 2022
    https://www.macrumors.com/2022/04/01/apple-refurbished-m1-pro-max-macbook-pro/ Apple Now Selling Refurbished M1 Pro and M1 Max MacBook Pro Models

Apple today began offering used refurbished versions of the 14 and 16-inch MacBook Pro models that are equipped with M1 Pro and M1 Max chips.

Apple has a range of different machines and configurations available, with several refurbished M1 Pro options and a few higher-end M1 Max MacBook Pros.

The used refurbished 14-inch MacBook Pro with M1 Pro chip, 8-core CPU, and 14-core GPU is priced at $1,800, down from the original $2,000 price tag (around about a 10% depreciation since it was originally sold).

A used refurbished 16-inch MacBook Pro with M1 Max chip, 10-core CPU,
    32-core GPU, and 1TB SSD, which is the base high-end *M1 Max, is priced at $3,149down from the original $3,4999 price for about $350 savings (again
    around about a 10% depreciation since it was originally sold).

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Steve Carroll - fretwizzer@21:1/5 to NewsKrawler on Fri Apr 1 16:09:21 2022
    On Friday, April 1, 2022 at 3:54:25 PM UTC-7, NewsKrawler wrote:
    https://www.macrumors.com/2022/04/01/apple-refurbished-m1-pro-max-macbook-pro/
    Apple Now Selling Refurbished M1 Pro and M1 Max MacBook Pro Models

Apple today began offering used refurbished versions of the 14 and 16-inch MacBook Pro models that are equipped with M1 Pro and M1 Max chips.

Apple has a range of different machines and configurations available, with several refurbished M1 Pro options and a few higher-end M1 Max MacBook Pros.

The used refurbished 14-inch MacBook Pro with M1 Pro chip, 8-core CPU, and 14-core GPU is priced at $1,800, down from the original $2,000 price tag (around about a 10% depreciation since it was originally sold).

32-core GPU, and 1TB SSD, which is the base high-end *M1 Max, is priced at $3,149down from the original $3,4999 price for about $350 savings (again around about a 10% depreciation since it was originally sold).

Can you stop asking for my attention? F. Russell must understand that Doomsdrzej aka Sliver Slimer can go get a Mac, right, sicko? And, of course, anyone can just ignore him, which renders _his_ flooding useless, just
    like F. Russell ;)

F. Russell is the only person I know who had a 'site' intended to harass
    me that quickly turned into dancing hamsters with blocks where pics/multimedia used to be, and if you clicked it, you would be reading about a DMCA that
    was taken down for slander. Doomsdrzej aka Sliver Slimer can create a
    virtual machine. Of course that is not possible on anything but Linux!
    I am an obsessed supporter of circuitry, because that's where all the
    exciting programming is happening.

--
    I Left My Husband & Daughter At Home And THIS happened https://www.bing.com/search?q=steve+carroll%3A+narcissistic+bigot
    Narcissistic Bigot Steve Carroll

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From HHI@21:1/5 to NewsKrawler on Sat Apr 2 01:25:06 2022
    On Friday, April 1, 2022 at 3:54:25 PM UTC-7, NewsKrawler wrote:
    https://www.macrumors.com/2022/04/01/apple-refurbished-m1-pro-max-macbook-pro/
    Apple Now Selling Refurbished M1 Pro and M1 Max MacBook Pro Models

32-core GPU, and 1TB SSD, which is the base high-end *M1 Max, is priced at $3,149down from the original $3,4999 price for about $350 savings (again around about a 10% depreciation since it was originally sold).

Requesting Apd to apologize is different than denoting his forging. My
    main idea was that folk come here *to* catch those who disagree. It isn't
    as if honest people do not know what this place is, -hh included.

It's Apd's problem and he has to want to deal with it. Obviously he would rather attack than face reality.

Apd lies so much that he has a terrible time keeping record of his misrepresentations.
    Or his sock puppets for that matter. Apd can take pleasure in the tranquility in the overflowing armpit of my KF. I have been reading a bit from some
    of those old threads he was previously getting his ass kicked. I noticed
    that many of those he'd go out of his way to repeatedly attack had broad electronics knowledge. I didn't find many who were also proficient in
    the component side of things, or were also trained as an electrician along
    with various aspects of IS; with the degrees to back it all up, too. Valuable content creation will be overwhelmed once the trolls overpopulate. That
    and there will regularly be a temper tantrum or two in an unmoderated
    usenet group (hint: Apd). The current crap aside, we've all seen who routinely pitches a fit when he doesn't get anyone on his side.

--
    Curious how these posts are made? https://youtu.be/hYQ4Tg0r0g0

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05