• Re: Surprise surprise... 21 security holes had to be urgently patched i

From Ahmed Zababulin@21:1/5 to All on Wed Nov 8 02:49:39 2023
    webkit is a 3rdparty shitware that Apple engineeds have to smell daily so it's hard to blame them they keep finding flaws.
    It's harder to fix other people's shit. More so when it;s poorly structured.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Thomas E.@21:1/5 to Wally J on Sat Nov 11 06:06:45 2023
    On Monday, October 30, 2023 at 4:58:22 PM UTC-4, Wally J wrote:
    Your Name <Your...@YourISP.com> wrote

<https://www.forbes.com/sites/kateoflahertyuk/2023/10/27/ios-171-apple-issues-urgent-new-iphone-security-warning/>

It never ends the enormous number of kernel & webkit holes in iOS.

Surprise, surprise, poor memory handling improved.

Surprise, suprise, "Wally J" posts yet more anti-Apple clueless
    trolling nonsense.

I find it classic that iKooks like "Your Name" hate the truth about Apple products so much that they claim the truth about Apple is "anti Apple".

FACT:
    a. I posted the truth about Apple.
    b. "News" noted that Apple fixed a few instances of poor memory handling (Without noting that it's _always_ memory handling & webkit flaws!)
    c. "Your Name" complains that the truth about Apple is "Anti-Apple"

*Do you know why iKooks claim all truth about Apple is "Anti-Apple"?*

I do.
    --
    My goal on the child-like Apple newsgroups is to show the world how strange the mind of the ignorant low-iq uneducated iKooks is - using them as proof.

Fact: Chrome is the Android default browser.
    Fact: Early this month Google patched 15 Chrome vulnerabilities among 119 total patches.
    Fact: From the news release https://www.securityweek.com/chrome-119-patches-15-vulnerabilities/ :

"Google on Tuesday announced the release of Chrome 119 to the stable channel with patches for 15 vulnerabilities, including 13 reported by external researchers."

"Three of the externally reported bugs have a severity rating of ‘high’, and are described as inappropriate implementation in Payments (CVE-2023-5480), insufficient data validation in USB (CVE-2023-5482), and integer overflow in USB (CVE-2023-5849)."

Why do you think Apple is alone in browser security issues? This update above involved Google Payments! None were being exploited, just meaning the black hats had not found them yet.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)